Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70685
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35682
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2020, 08:36 PM   #46
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default But just a freakish coincidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
... speculative fiction and historical fantasy...

But just a freakish coincidence that the Demonicrats were in such an all fired hurry to - save the country - that they should just bypass the Supreme Court and, you know - just do it, even if it means everyone will know how stoopid they are. Albeit after waiting a month after they drafted the articles an schtuff. Maybe you should have someone read you Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, 'cause Dude, your head is stuffed with some brown substance. Figure it might be chocolate...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 09:09 PM   #47
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As usual, your literary references and allegorical expressions reflect perfectly on the level of your emotional maturity.

Don't ever grow up! You're okay just the way you are.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 09:46 PM   #48
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

They were subpoena. Regardless of what people think they should have been.

If I were to pick someone to really be fearful of it would be Mitch. He was the one that rigged the Supreme Court system by being a do nothing republican. I thought he just held up one judge. I hear that close to 200 judges are being rubberstamped during trumps admin. *I* think that is mitch doing. That man is rigging the system. he just lucked out in getting a compliant figurehead to be next in office.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 08:10 AM   #49
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default There you go again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
... he just lucked out in getting a compliant figurehead to be next in office.

Nope, though he did luck out in that O Dumbo left so many vacant seats on the courts. Perhaps luck favors the prepared mind?
Old 02-10-2020, 07:02 PM   #50
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Nope, though he did luck out in that O Dumbo left so many vacant seats on the courts. Perhaps luck favors the prepared mind?
They lucked out.
And it was do nothing mitch that caused such to happen with vacancies. I guess that is the way things are going in this country. Have people do nothing and they get to bitch that others don't do anything. Hypocrites everywhere.

Ima gonna have to learn how the kids do things today. Wait... what the old farts do.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:14 AM   #51
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Who's on first...

Quote:
...it was do nothing mitch that caused such to happen...

Quickie recap: You're saying Mitch did nothing, which allowed him to do more nothing, which caused there to be nothing short of 191 Federal judges confirmed?!? Mitch sure sounds like he's pretty busy doing a whole lot of nothing, while he accomplishes a lot. What's the productivity ratio of that? 10 to the 6 gorillion power??
Old 02-11-2020, 06:13 PM   #52
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quickie recap: You're saying Mitch did nothing, which allowed him to do more nothing, which caused there to be nothing short of 191 Federal judges confirmed?!? Mitch sure sounds like he's pretty busy doing a whole lot of nothing, while he accomplishes a lot. What's the productivity ratio of that? 10 to the 6 gorillion power??
You mean you don't know that Obama submitted over 400 judges but Mitch would only appoint a little over 300? And you don't know it was the Senate that rigged its own rules for a simple majority so it made it easier to do such little things? Yeah. He was busy sitting on his hands, if he wasn't hiding in the bushes like Spicer while other people were be blamed for doing nothing.

You probably don't care that such actions have grounded the wheels of justice from handling their usual near half million cases a year.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:18 AM   #53
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Correction - 1 x 10 to the 16 gorillion power then...

Quote:
You mean you don't know that Obama submitted over 400 judges but Mitch would only appoint a little over 300?

Oh, Mitch was doing more nothing, while accomplishing a lot for Obama. I sure hope Mitch had reserved some time to eat or at least sleep.

Quote:
And you don't know it was the Senate that rigged its own rules for a simple majority...
The name you seek is Harry Reid, aka Prince Harry

Recapping: So Mitch did nothing by confirming multiple hundreds of OBammy Judges and continued to do even more nothing by confirming a couple hundred for TRUMP2020, using the Prince Harry Reid (though I still call him O'l one eye), nuclear option. Imagine his productivity ratio of he actually did something. It would be like 1 x 10 to the 16 gorillion power
Old 02-13-2020, 08:38 PM   #54
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh, Mitch was doing more nothing, while accomplishing a lot for Obama. I sure hope Mitch had reserved some time to eat or at least sleep.

The name you seek is Harry Reid, aka Prince Harry

Recapping: So Mitch did nothing by confirming multiple hundreds of OBammy Judges and continued to do even more nothing by confirming a couple hundred for TRUMP2020, using the Prince Harry Reid (though I still call him O'l one eye), nuclear option. Imagine his productivity ratio of he actually did something. It would be like 1 x 10 to the 16 gorillion power
No. Mitch was actively avoiding doing Senate business. The previous POTUS selected judges. Mitch held no hearings. Ergo Mitch did nothing.

Again (referencing another thread) I seek no name.

Mitch did something in your recap. He shrugged off his senatorial duties till he got a pliant potus and proceeded to rig a separate branch of government than his own.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:54 AM   #55
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default 1 x10 to the 60 gorillion power. The man's an animal...

Quote:
No. Mitch was actively avoiding doing Senate business...
Hmmm... avoiding Congressional business is bad, you say? Impeach much??

Quote:
...Mitch held no hearings. Ergo Mitch did nothing....
Ergo Mitch did nothing "except approve 300 OBammy judges and 200 TRUMP2020 judges", according to previous discussions. There, fixed that for ya.

Quote:
... He shrugged off his senatorial duties till he got a pliant potus and proceeded to rig a separate branch of government than his own.
So English is a second or third language for you? No need to explain the above. Sounds like what you are saying is Mitch does so little and is able to accomplish so much that his productivity ration is beyond the mathematical calculating abilities that mere mortals possess and could only be calculated by using alien derived mathematics - which oddly enough, makes some sense coming from you.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:54 AM   #56
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hmmm... avoiding Congressional business is bad, you say? Impeach much??

Ergo Mitch did nothing "except approve 300 OBammy judges and 200 TRUMP2020 judges", according to previous discussions. There, fixed that for ya.

So English is a second or third language for you? No need to explain the above. Sounds like what you are saying is Mitch does so little and is able to accomplish so much that his productivity ration is beyond the mathematical calculating abilities that mere mortals possess and could only be calculated by using alien derived mathematics - which oddly enough, makes some sense coming from you.
Nope. Not an expert in Constitutional law. But finally able to appreciate being a viewer of proceedings dealing with it.

Yup. Did nothing *actively.*

I wasn't born in the country of the Queens' English and rarely do I find people that do. Just a piss ant Colony of such. But I do know the proper side of the road to drive on and eat with the correct hand at the table. So, until you correct your failings at the English language, i'll hobble along with American.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women