Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2020, 09:43 AM   #16
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

WTF,
Rudy is a NYC guy, his back is always covered.
Graham is simply being smart. If the Justice Dept fails, at least a few folk's there would blow their cover, and that would amuse Graham.

Btw, NYC is fun to play in. Especially when someone else is picking up the bar tab. No decent bbq though. I have that shipped in from KC.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 11:00 AM   #17
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The article was about Lindsey not pursuing this nonsense through his Judicial committee and firing a warning that Rudy was listening to a bunch of bullshit ….maybe coming from the Russians.

What you fail to understand is that Lindsey has enough sense to realize that if he investigates he'll wind up clearing Joe Biden of any wrongdoing. Plus the damage is done.

Rudy is trying to stay relevant. Judge Judy slapped him down and he is now regulated to Watters World and some obscure podcast.

Now listen up....I do not agree with this pitty patty that relatives cash in on government contacts. Jared did it with the Israeli loan , Trumps daughter did not look kosher with the Chinese. Unfortunately that is not illegal. It goes both ways....hell Rudy was doing it with Trump.
Its in Rudy's nature to Investigate and to dig pretty deep too. I don't trust Lindsey Graham completely anyway. Besides Joe Biden won't be nominated his political career is finished. Trump's kids are not in the same boat as Hunter Biden. Their business ventures aren't criminal. Personally I think all investigations should be terminated because nobody seems too serious about prosecuting anyone. Just let the election be the determining factor.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:17 PM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

WTF, I stand corrected.

My IPad only shows the first two paragraphs. I have to subscribe to the WP to read the rest.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:21 PM   #19
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
The article was about Lindsey not pursuing this nonsense through his Judicial committee and firing a warning that Rudy was listening to a bunch of bullshit ….maybe coming from the Russians.

What you fail to understand is that Lindsey has enough sense to realize that if he investigates he'll wind up clearing Joe Biden of any wrongdoing. Plus the damage is done.

Rudy is trying to stay relevant. Judge Judy slapped him down and he is now regulated to Watters World and some obscure podcast.

Now listen up....I do not agree with this pitty patty that relatives cash in on government contacts. Jared did it with the Israeli loan , Trumps daughter did not look kosher with the Chinese. Unfortunately that is not illegal. It goes both ways....hell Rudy was doing it with Trump.
I saw Graham's announcement. He didn't say he wasn't going to investigate. He said that he was letting the Justice department vet the information prior to the decision to do so.

The contrast with the leftwing fascist bigoted thugs is bright.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 02:55 PM   #20
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
He warned that Giuliani might be getting bad information from his trips to Ukraine as part of a disinformation campaign by Russian security experts, citing their effort to disrupt the 2016 presidential campaign.
Trump’s piss boy Barr should have just told the truth. The truth being, the Russians attacked the 2016 election to place that fat lying bastard in office and are currently attacking the 2020 election to keep that fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.

Rudy’s Dossier is Russian lies promulgated by Putin and his piss boy.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 03:17 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Trump’s piss boy Barr should have just told the truth. The truth being, the Russians attacked the 2016 election to place that fat lying bastard in office and are currently attacking the 2020 election to keep that fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.

Rudy’s Dossier is Russian lies promulgated by Putin and his piss boy.

you mean like the Steele dossier was Russian disinformation that they sold the fat lying cunt who thought she'd be elected Queen?

BAHAHAHASA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:03 AM   #22
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Nope, nothing like it.

Russian sympathizers in Ukraine created the lie against Joe Biden to help the fat lying bastard in the 2020 election. Now that the pig fuckers in the Freedom caucus have whitewashed the trial of the century the fat lying bastard and his piss boy Rudy can continue their work for Putin and his oligarchs.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:46 AM   #23
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:26 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
WTF,

Btw, NYC is fun to play in. Especially when someone else is picking up the bar tab. No decent bbq though. I have that shipped in from KC.
I used to love NYC when I traveled about.

I always took my own arm candy though.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:28 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
WTF, I stand corrected.

My IPad only shows the first two paragraphs. I have to subscribe to the WP to read the rest.
No problem....thanks though.

It happens.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:55 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Lindsey Graham says DOJ is handling information from Giuliani on Bidens

By Paul Kane
February 9, 2020 at 1:16 PM EST

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said Sunday that the Justice Department is vetting information that President Trump’s personal attorney has delivered regarding Hunter Biden’s work on the board of a Ukrainian energy company.

Graham, citing an early-morning conversation with Attorney General William P. Barr, said that Rudolph W. Giuliani is giving his information to national security experts and that he would back off his own plans to use the Senate Judiciary Committee as a vehicle to investigate the Biden family.

“The Department of Justice is receiving information coming out of the Ukraine from Rudy to see — he told me that they have created a process that Rudy could give information and they would see if it’s verified,” Graham, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

He warned that Giuliani might be getting bad information from his trips to Ukraine as part of a disinformation campaign by Russian security experts, citing their effort to disrupt the 2016 presidential campaign.

The Department of Justice declined to comment.

“If Rudy Giuliani has any information coming out of the Ukraine, he needs to turn it over to the Department of Justice, because it could be Russian propaganda,” Graham said.

Giuliani’s fraught relationship with the Justice Department has been the subject of intense public and private debate. For months, federal prosecutors in New York have been investigating Giuliani’s business ties to two men indicted on campaign finance charges, according to people familiar with the matter.

Last year, Giuliani and other lawyers advocating on behalf of a Venezuelan businessman met privately with the head of the department’s criminal division. Since then, Justice Department officials have tried to put greater distance between themselves and the president’s personal lawyer.

Barr has counseled Trump in general terms that Giuliani has become a liability and a problem for the administration, according to people familiar with the conversations.

In one of those conversations, the attorney general warned the president that he was not being well-served by his lawyer, one person with knowledge of the episode said.

Graham said he called Barr and Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, on Sunday morning after hearing about Giuliani’s interview Saturday night on Fox News’s “Watters’ World.” During the interview, the former New York City mayor made various claims about the information he has cobbled together from Ukrainian sources and said Graham should use his committee to investigate the Bidens.

“Lindsey, get started. Yes, I have — I have what I used to call when I was U.S. attorney, a smoking gun,” Giuliani said.

Then, just as “Face the Nation” started Sunday morning, Trump sent out a tweet urging Graham to launch an undefined investigations. “He must start up Judiciary and not stop until the job is done. Clean up D.C. now, last chance,” Trump said in the tweet, which CBS’s Margaret Brennan read to the senator on air.

Graham appeared to back away from his assertions in recent weeks that he would lead a probe into former vice president Joe Biden’s time overseeing Ukraine policy while his son served on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company.

“I’m not going to be the Republican Christopher Steele,” Graham said, mentioning the former British spy whose investigations for Republican and Democratic rivals of Trump in 2016 were eventually sent to the Justice Department.

He said that after talking to Barr and Burr, he worried Giuliani’s information might not be trustworthy. “Take very cautiously anything coming out of the Ukraine, against anybody,” Graham said.

The South Carolina Republican has been a central player in Trump’s orbit for months, as the president’s close allies have sought to pressure the senator to use his committee as an investigative cudgel against rivals.

His position Sunday returned Graham to where he was in the early fall, saying that he would focus his committee work on the FBI’s handling of the 2016 investigation and how surveillance warrants were obtained.

By late November, however, Graham had sent a letter to the State Department requesting documents related to Biden’s 2016 calls to the then-president of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, who lost his reelection bid last year to Volodymyr Zelensky.

Trump’s legal team mounted a defense in the Senate impeachment trial that suggested the president was warranted in asking Zelensky to investigate Burisma for corruption — an apparent effort to rebut testimony from administration officials that his motive was to hurt Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign.

Biden’s work to pressure Ukraine to fire a top prosecutor had bipartisan support in Congress, where many maintained that a shake-up in that office would lead to more aggressive anti-corruption investigations.

Impeachment: What you need to read

Updated February 7, 2020
Here’s what you need to know to understand the impeachment trial of President Trump.

What’s happening now: The Senate has voted to acquit Trump on both articles of impeachment.

What happens next: The president will remain in office and the impeachment trial is over.

How we got here: A whistleblower complaint led House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to announce the beginning of an official impeachment inquiry on Sept. 24. Closed-door hearings and subpoenaed documents related to the president’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky followed. After two weeks of public hearings in November, the House Intelligence Committee wrote a report that was sent to the House Judiciary Committee, which held its own hearings. Pelosi and House Democrats announced the articles of impeachment against Trump on Dec. 10. The Judiciary Committee approved two articles of impeachment against Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. When the full House of Representatives adopted both articles of impeachment against him on Dec. 18, Trump became the third U.S. president to be impeached.

Stay informed: Read the latest reporting and analysis on impeachment here.

Listen: Follow The Washington Post’s coverage with daily updates from across our podcasts.

Want to understand impeachment better? Sign up for the 5-Minute Fix to get a guide in your inbox every weekday. Have questions? Submit them here, and they may be answered in the newsletter.

Paul Kane is The Washington Post's senior congressional correspondent and columnist. His column about Congress, @PKCapitol, appears throughout the week and on Sundays. He joined The Post in 2007.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 10:10 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

Do you understand what was said there?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women