Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2020, 07:42 AM   #1
FozzyTheBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default After mongering Houston, where do you go for a bite to eat?

Where do you knuckleheads like to go for a snack after spending all your cash on some girl in this town?

If I'm done with my business in Chinatown, I would usually stop at Pho Ngon across from Kim Son near Wilcrest. the soup is up near the top of my list for pho in Houston.

Last time I visited my ATF at Sunshine, I swung in directly next door to Duy Sandwiches and I was blown away by how awesome their food was. They have meat selections available but they specialize in vegetarian sandwiches and to-go meals. They were seriously incredible and if soup isn't what I want, this is my new go-to place on that side of town. Although, seriously 90% of the million or so restaurants along there are fantastic.

If I'm closer to my own neighborhood, I usually just drive through Popeyes to see how badly they can screwup a simple combo meal.
FozzyTheBear is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:06 AM   #2
Pasquale
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

You have money left to eat? I must be doing it wrong. ��
Pasquale is online now   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:19 AM   #3
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

^^^+1000
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:21 AM   #4
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Since I hit Rainbow quite a bit I would typically go down the road to Baldera's tamales.
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:15 AM   #5
dtymh55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquale View Post
You have money left to eat? I must be doing it wrong. ��
Good one sir.LOL
dtymh55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:46 AM   #6
hkphooey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I'm usually hungry an hr after dining on Chinese...
hkphooey is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:50 PM   #7
bore
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear View Post
Where do you knuckleheads like to go for a snack after spending all your cash on some girl in this town?

If I'm done with my business in Chinatown, I would usually stop at Pho Ngon across from Kim Son near Wilcrest. the soup is up near the top of my list for pho in Houston.

Last time I visited my ATF at Sunshine, I swung in directly next door to Duy Sandwiches and I was blown away by how awesome their food was. They have meat selections available but they specialize in vegetarian sandwiches and to-go meals. They were seriously incredible and if soup isn't what I want, this is my new go-to place on that side of town. Although, seriously 90% of the million or so restaurants along there are fantastic.

If I'm closer to my own neighborhood, I usually just drive through Popeyes to see how badly they can screwup a simple combo meal.
Pho Ngon : Great portion, lotta meat but taste is a little on the bland side for the Pho. Other plates are better.
Better tasting Pho is on Kimson side - Pho Dien (closed?) If I want big portion may as well stay on that side @ Kimson Buffet. The buffet pho is tastier than Pho ngon but no meat. May be because they using their own concentrate soup.

Duy is good but always busy especially around Lunch time. Not worth it to me when Thim Hung, Thien Hung and all the other Hung sandwiches around that corner will do in much less time. Also you dont have to cross BW8 during rush hour.
bore is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 03:42 PM   #8
FozzyTheBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I try to not be in Alief near rush hour, (or on weekends). Once those Chinese grannies get inside their Corollas though, its Mad-Max time. I haven't been to a Kim-Son for years. 25 years ago they were an exotic treat (for this white-bread boy) but I last ate at one (in Stafford 15-20 years ago) it was dumpy and bland.

If I'm prowling around Bellaire for some fun, I try to get ass-up by 11 so I can be home before 4.

The crawfish spot inside the Hong Kong Mall was out of this world delicious but I prefer to not have that much spice before dinner.
FozzyTheBear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women