Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42407
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36834
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2020, 03:10 PM   #1
Montana_Banks
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 427238
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What Is Quality?

What is your idea of a quality girl? Ive been hearing alot about alot of girls around but not alot of quality.... so what is your definition of quality?
Montana_Banks is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 08:56 PM   #2
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well quality comes in many forms, just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

To sum it up in a few sentences, this would be my idea of quality. A girl that gets back to you pretty fast to set up an appointment. Has a safe and clean incall. She is freshly showered and smells great. Makes you the sole person of her attention during the session. Acts as if you are close friends with each other and that she is enjoying it as much as you. Makes the session feel like a real life encounter but keeps her drama at the door. Can converse with you and gives you all the time that you have payed for.

Pretty simple. The guy has already decided to see you, accepted your menu and is comfortable with your rate. So the biggest hurdles are already accomplished. Treat him like a real girlfriend would and he will repeat. Remember we are on a vacation from real life. Pleasant weather is always appreciated.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:45 PM   #3
Roboz
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
Well quality comes in many forms, just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

To sum it up in a few sentences, this would be my idea of quality. A girl that gets back to you pretty fast to set up an appointment. Has a safe and clean incall. She is freshly showered and smells great. Makes you the sole person of her attention during the session. Acts as if you are close friends with each other and that she is enjoying it as much as you. Makes the session feel like a real life encounter but keeps her drama at the door. Can converse with you and gives you all the time that you have payed for.

Pretty simple. The guy has already decided to see you, accepted your menu and is comfortable with your rate. So the biggest hurdles are already accomplished. Treat him like a real girlfriend would and he will repeat. Remember we are on a vacation from real life. Pleasant weather is always appreciated.
What he said
Roboz is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 10:49 PM   #4
Nero Wolfe
Valued Poster

And her pictures are recent and accurate.
Nero Wolfe is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 03:31 AM   #5
frizB
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Since you asked, and this is to no one in particular, simply an honest answer to the question posed:

To me, "quality" is more about cleanliness and preparedness than anything else. Just keep yourselves and your incall locations clean and presentable, first and foremost. Freshly showered and not smelling like rotten ass and used condoms is a huge step toward achieving a "quality" experience. No need for perfect makeup and hair as long as basic hygiene is covered. No need for 5 star hotel suite as long as your incall is reasonably clean and furnished. As long as that's covered and the appointment times are kept, a quality time should be had by all.
frizB is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:55 AM   #6
71Pseudonym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I've seen around 14-15 providers now and so far only 1, my first, have I repeated with and what she did had a lot to do with why. She wasn't the most attractive I've seen but definitely cute, her place wasn't the neatest although in retrospect it felt like one of the safest. What she did was first ask if it was okay to text me at the number I gave her. The date wasn't for several days and she made it a point leading up to the date to first say hello in a basic text and if I replied she would start flirting. When we finally did meet she immediately started talking to me like we'd known each other forever. Her IOP during the meeting was fun and mostly believable. An hour or two after the date she made a followup text thanking me for the date and said she had fun. Every few weeks she would reach out to see what was up and even if I said I couldn't see her she would still be polite and have a short conversation. She made you think/feel as though she was trying to make friends not just clients and hell maybe she really was. That's a lot of work for her to do for clients I get that but boy did it go a long way and she kept the few clients she had coming back again and again. I would have kept on seeing her myself if life hadn't made our schedules change to where we just couldn't make it work. I never reviewed her but there were several others here that have including a poster in this thread. It was a quality experience and some great memories.

I will say at least 4 of the others I have seen I would very much like to see again but schedules so far have prevented it.
71Pseudonym is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 05:08 PM   #7
hornyoldtoad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

safe
discreet
represents herself honestly
drama free
is a great other half to her date for 60 minutes
positive energy
expects respect for her role in this dating scene
leaves bcd, bcd
professional when it comes to communicating
hornyoldtoad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 02:30 AM   #8
timmystool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyoldtoad View Post
safe
discreet
how is a girl NOT discreet? Ive wonded what this means, "discreet" is seeming to imply someone is watching you, like following you
and if so, and you go to a hotel for a while or a home, then the gig is up
so what iss an example of non-discreet action that wouldn't also hurt the provider

a good date is about customer service, you want me to come back, then back me happy and adct like Im special to you
and news flash, this starts with the first communication. text/pm/etc
timmystool is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 07:24 AM   #9
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmystool View Post
how is a girl NOT discreet? Ive wonded what this means,
I would think this would be the location meeting. If it is an outcall for her, she should look like any other guest. If she comes into a hotel lobby with a skin tight dress, high heels, boobs hanging out, etc, she brings attention to herself. If it is her incall, then her volume. Leave the door slightly cracked. If she is high volume and has a parade of clients streaming through the place to her room and knocking, then that is also a red flag also.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 05:20 PM   #10
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think i fit all these! Sometimes my incall is messy...never dirty
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 04:56 AM   #11
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You all just described how I feel every date should be and how I enjoy conducting things. Who wants a business meeting when meeting a date? Not I, I don't think I could enjoy myself if I had a time so restricted I had to check the clock constantly.. Dates are meant to relax, enjoy another's company & release some stress. Also if I want to taste & smell used condoms, other peoples juices or BO I'll let you know. That's not going to happen, I have to much respect for myself and others to be so vulgar. As for my in location it's not a five star, it's much more comfy and no hotel staff to worry about, no restricted check in/out times and a garage to add discretion & security not to mention no cleaning the car off during messy weather after you've got good & relaxed. IMO This is just common courtesy.
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women