Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2020, 07:52 PM   #31
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halejordan View Post
I was with her for an overnight.
Overnights? Whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:17 PM   #32
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If I get a dick pick I'm posting it FYI.. i know a review is false because i am a regular with the provider in question. Little things like her attributes are not varying they are eye same. Stop trying to correct what is posted. This client just adds comments to reviews that dont need to be posted. It only seems to be comments against the same provider. I know he has posted fake ones because 2 dates he posted I was with her for an overnight. When I mailed him for confirmation of the dates he swore they were correct. I just saying, sometimes if you dont have anything nice to say... I didnt believe it at first but when it was pointed out to me it was obvious. The client is just being malicious because hes bored and his favorite toy has had enough.

All of these details are going to lead you down the road of obsession with this very same client probably struggles with. I am curious as to how magical her pussy must be to have two of you fellows on her like this.
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 05:23 AM   #33
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Obsession? Nah!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFux View Post
All of these details are going to lead you down the road of obsession with this very same client probably struggles with. I am curious as to how magical her pussy must be to have two of you fellows on her like this.
You say that like it's a bad thing! He's not obsessed, just very, very, very fond of her and doesn't want anything to upset his snookie-ookums!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 11:55 AM   #34
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
You say that like it's a bad thing! He's not obsessed, just very, very, very fond of her and doesn't want anything to upset his snookie-ookums!!
*yet*
And if snookie ookums is so upset she can grow a thicker skin and get off the tracks.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:00 PM   #35
Halejordan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I'm glad you all came out from under the bridge. Nice to see we haven't started the name calling yet. I won't apologize for standing up for something I feel is wrong and trying to help someone off the tracks instead of sitting idly by waiting for the wreck. Thought this was a community (twisted but a community). If not then I still dont see where stalking and deliberately taking actions that negatively effect others ways of life should be condoned.golden pussy or not. I'd do it for anyone of you if I noticed it.
Halejordan is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 02:18 PM   #36
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm glad you all came out from under the bridge. Nice to see we haven't started the name calling yet. I won't apologize for standing up for something I feel is wrong and trying to help someone off the tracks instead of sitting idly by waiting for the wreck. Thought this was a community (twisted but a community). If not then I still dont see where stalking and deliberately taking actions that negatively effect others ways of life should be condoned.golden pussy or not. I'd do it for anyone of you if I noticed it.

You do realize all he was trying to do was help her get off the tracks as well? Did you stop and ask him what he might have experience throughout this whole ordeal? Or you just going to listen to the oh poor me lies the provider's feed you? Let me know when you're paying rent, rehab, hospital bills, and picking up from Trap houses... maybe it won't take you so long to get to that point with them
Old 01-07-2020, 02:28 PM   #37
Halejordan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

How do you know I haven't? How do you know I didnt talk with him and said if it doesnt stop then I'm going to post things here? Use his real name? Call his place of employment? Why are you so quick to judge the provider and not the client? Why are you so quick to judge me? I thought providers stuck together to make sure you all are safe? Clearly I am wrong and an evil person. Maybe I should apologize for standing up for my beliefs... but I won't. This is all I have to say on the matter. You can have the last word. Because someone has to and it ain't me. P.S. those questions are rhetorical.
Halejordan is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 03:04 PM   #38
Hard2Kill
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Hale for WK of the year. I know its early but...threats of outing personal information and contacting their employer. What a pussy that must be. You figure out which.
Hard2Kill is online now   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 03:17 PM   #39
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
JB for modtard!
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:52 PM   #40
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How do you know I haven't? How do you know I didnt talk with him and said if it doesnt stop then I'm going to post things here? Use his real name? Call his place of employment? Why are you so quick to judge the provider and not the client? Why are you so quick to judge me? I thought providers stuck together to make sure you all are safe? Clearly I am wrong and an evil person. Maybe I should apologize for standing up for my beliefs... but I won't. This is all I have to say on the matter. You can have the last word. Because someone has to and it ain't me. P.S. those questions are rhetorical.
Lmao. Way to out your Mandle.
Good going girl. Try again
Old 01-09-2020, 07:28 PM   #41
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Like why would a hobbyist post another hobbyist information? Call his work? How do you know these things? You want to sit here and talk about stalking, and being harassed.... get supposedly just being a fellow hobbyist, you doing the same damn thing. If you are the provider as I suspect, you are no better by continuing your side of the harassment..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women