Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2020, 03:39 PM   #46
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

A hand full of Iranian sycophants in the Iraqi Parliament along with the outgoing PM aligned with Iran, voted in a near empty Parliament that the Americans should leave. This was a non binding vote and will have to be taken up by the entire Parliament but I hope they do kick us out, it's long past time to leave. We can conduct our air campaign from other lands.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 03:56 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
It doesn't surprise me that you do not know why we went to war with Germany but I'mhere to teach the ignorant]
I'm not suprised your perception of sarcasm is lacking.

Not much fun debating one without that skill.

Chow Hedo.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 04:00 PM   #48
HoeHummer
BANNED

To be fair, who would want the USeh’s military in their country when all’s they do is attract disaster? Yous are right hedonist... they needs to get out of the Middle East
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 04:04 PM   #49
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
To be fair, who would want the USeh’s military in their country when all’s they do is attract disaster? Yous are right hedonist... they needs to get out of the Middle East
Only after the sands are turned into shiney glass
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 06:36 PM   #50
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Some people did something.

indeed....
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:19 AM   #51
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
It doesn't surprise me that you do not know why we went to war with Germany but I'm here to teach the ignorant

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

On 11 December 1941, four days after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and the United States declaration of war against the Japanese Empire,Nazi Germany declared war against the United States

Whereas the
Government of Germany has formally declared war against the Government
and the people of the United States of America: Therefore be it
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled
, That the state of war between the United States and the Government of Germany which has thus been thrust upon the United States is hereby formally declared; and the President is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the United States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Government of Germany; and, to bring the conflict to a successful termination

Much to our eternal shame, we turned away Jews fleeing Nazi Germany. We didn't declare war on Germany to save the Jews. When we did go to war with Germany, we weren't fully aware of the German's final solution. When the camps were liberated our soldiers were stunned by what they saw. We went to war with Germany first and foremost because they declared war on us first but also to rid the entire world of the Nazi's not just to save the Jews.

HF - You have the history exactly correct.

Won't bother the DPST's to whom history is meaningless - the only thing that matters is their "feelings and narrative"!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 09:28 AM   #52
HoeHummer
BANNED

Why the insults, oebsy? Is that all you fucking live for? Insults, names-calling and scatologies?

If yous are so fucking knowledgeable, why don’t yous ever proffer this info. All’s you do is thank the righties and insults the lefties in a condescending ways.

You’re a little, little girl.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:57 PM   #53
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
A hand full of Iranian sycophants in the Iraqi Parliament along with the outgoing PM aligned with Iran, voted in a near empty Parliament that the Americans should leave. This was a non binding vote and will have to be taken up by the entire Parliament but I hope they do kick us out, it's long past time to leave. We can conduct our air campaign from other lands.
One of the few accomplishments of Trump while in office has been the capture of the Islamic State-held territory in Iraq. I think we all know what will happen once American forces leave the country. Back to business as usual in Iraq. And almost 4,500 U.S. soldiers will have lost their lives for absolutely no valid reason.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 01:45 PM   #54
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
One of the few accomplishments of Trump while in office has been the capture of the Islamic State-held territory in Iraq. I think we all know what will happen once American forces leave the country. Back to business as usual in Iraq. And almost 4,500 U.S. soldiers will have lost their lives for absolutely no valid reason.
I would dispute the "for absolutely no valid reason.", but agree that it will probably return to business as usual of killing each other and promoting terrorism world wide from that region.

However in the last nearly 20 years of that timeframe where those 4500 were lost, I think they managed to curtail the spread of terrorism and have certainly managed to keep it limited on our Homefront.

While I wish they would just continue to slaughter each other, it seems when they have solid leadership and organization, the effort becomes more widespread.

I'd much rather fight them over there than here.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 07:10 AM   #55
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I would dispute the "for absolutely no valid reason.", but agree that it will probably return to business as usual of killing each other and promoting terrorism world wide from that region.

However in the last nearly 20 years of that timeframe where those 4500 were lost, I think they managed to curtail the spread of terrorism and have certainly managed to keep it limited on our Homefront.

While I wish they would just continue to slaughter each other, it seems when they have solid leadership and organization, the effort becomes more widespread.

I'd much rather fight them over there than here.
Well said. I guess it's a matter of opinion as to whether or not our being in Iraq has been beneficial. I can't say you are wrong.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 12:52 PM   #56
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Those 4,500 U.S. servicemen and women were wasted anyway because Shrub diverted so much of our military efforts into this "nation-building" in Iraq so the Chinese got to learn our bloody lessons and then utilized them to catch up with us militarily from the sideline.

The real question is: Are we going to potentially waste millions of more American lives by repeating the same stupid mistake again?

https:///truthout.org/articles/the-p...hina-not-iran/
andymarksman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women