Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2019, 09:45 PM   #1
ketro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60
Default Encounter: Sunny at Luxury

Date: 12/8/19
Name: Cherry
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Very long, straight, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5'4, 130 lbs. Soft, curvy body. Two very large tats (upper pelvic area and right breast)
Recommendation: -
ketro is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:53 AM   #2
Heartside
Valued Poster

Did you see sunny our cherry?
Heartside is online now   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 05:18 AM   #3
ketro
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
Did you see sunny our cherry?
Sunny. I can't edit the review at this point, but it was definitely Sunny.
ketro is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:13 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

well-written review! good to see anyone writing a real review, let alone with good detail. we need more guys doing reviews.

I think you made the point very strong, that Sunny is simply not your type, too laid back, not sufficiently aggressive for you. WALDT.. I clicked very well with Sunny, I greatly appreciate what seemed to turn you away.. she is very sweet, gentle, and compliant.

Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 10:17 AM   #5
ketro
Valued Poster

Thanks for the feedback, Chung. I think it was your review that put her on my radar. It would have been great if I had enjoyed my experience with her as much as you enjoyed yours, but that's the way of things sometimes. Either way, it gave me a good excuse to try out a new location.
ketro is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:26 PM   #6
Cheburashka
Premium Access

Encounters: 147

I love this review. It is good to see both the hits and misses with ladies. I posted a miss with Foxy. Everyone else gets hits with her. So readers of this forum get to make an informed decision based on credible facts.

The main question is: Will you see her again and try to see if it was simply a bad day? Or will you move on? I won't see Foxy again. Because now I know she doesn't like larger muscular men. Was it chemistry? Or was it just an off day for her?

Either way, thanks for the well written and informative review.
Cheburashka is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 06:01 PM   #7
Heartside
Valued Poster

Catholic?
Heartside is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:54 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketro View Post
Thanks for the feedback, Chung. I think it was your review that put her on my radar. It would have been great if I had enjoyed my experience with her as much as you enjoyed yours, but that's the way of things sometimes. Either way, it gave me a good excuse to try out a new location.
yes, YMMV is real. I definitely did "click" with Sunny, and I knew I was clicking in the first 2-3 minutes. I have found those first 200 seconds, or so, is very important. I try to start with a loving kiss and hug, with an upbeat attitude. it seems to work well. I expect "my girl" to be nervous, and if I don't counter that immediately, she may never graduate beyond that nervous feeling.. and my session will suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheburashka View Post
I love this review. It is good to see both the hits and misses with ladies. I posted a miss with Foxy. Everyone else gets hits with her. So readers of this forum get to make an informed decision based on credible facts.

The main question is: Will you see her again and try to see if it was simply a bad day? Or will you move on? I won't see Foxy again. Because now I know she doesn't like larger muscular men. Was it chemistry? Or was it just an off day for her?

Either way, thanks for the well written and informative review.
hang on.. I will see Foxy again, so... just what are you trying to say about muscular men?

I think chemistry generally improves on a second visit. that initial nervousness is gone, she knows you chose her to see again. but like with Foxy, not every girl will click with every guy.. and vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
Catholic?
yes! Sunny is a Loving Catholic, she loves to celebrate Mass. and she will celebrate your mass, whether it be 4 inches, or 9, LOL
Old 12-11-2019, 08:33 PM   #9
Spicyqueso
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Is this the same sunny that’s been at Bali awhile back ?
Spicyqueso is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 05:25 PM   #10
Jumpingjack99
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicyqueso View Post
I think she is a new Sunny. I love the description, she sounds kind of Geisha-ish. Is that what you call it?
I love a cute girl that is gentle, and at the same time fucks my brains out. That is a mind fuck few can deliver. I hope I can "get in" Saturday, I did get a Christmas Bonus that needs to be spent, thanks DJT
Jumpingjack99 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 09:51 AM   #11
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I'm seeing Sunny today, can't wait Man! Review tomorrow.
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 01:28 PM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicyqueso View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99 View Post
I think she is a new Sunny.
I don't know about Bali, but I believe we confirmed that Sunny was at Good Time, with the same name. the reviews of the Sunny at Good Time were unmistakable in their descriptions, as the saying goes, "tattoos don't lie".

Sunny is so much like the former Good Time Spa girl "Mimi" (like Mimi's younger sister), her manner, looks, and menu are so similar. I always considered Mimi to be one of the living Legends, so any comparison is a high compliment!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women