Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2019, 09:40 PM   #16
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a over 3 year long affair with a hobbiest. I broke ALL my rules and was left with nothing for my time....I will continue to be friends with hobbies. Butt ALL BCD will be on the clock. If your boss called and said come into work early oh butt it's off the clock....you'd be H3ll Naw
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 06:11 PM   #17
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck with that OP...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 08:22 PM   #18
Deereman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD7 View Post
My SO used to be in the business in a city other than Houston. My former wife is a lawyer who had my SO investigated. She threatened to provide the information to family members and my business clients. She made very difficult demands on my SO to avoid these disclosures and pictures her investigators found. Things were difficult for a long period of time.
Sounds like your ex was just itching to get disbarred and put in jail for extortion....
Deereman is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 10:14 PM   #19
fingerhertaint
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

@owlman, It’s a small world after all or y’all visit spots from her past or she was really well known.
fingerhertaint is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 10:40 AM   #20
SD7
Registered Member

She has pictures and other information that she could give to relatives of mine. My SO's relatives, including her daughter, also do not know about what she did. The lawfirm where my wife works is one of the biggest and most influential firms.

Getting around things has not been easy. My SO and I have had to do some unpleasant things.
SD7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:06 PM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
She has pictures and other information that she could give to relatives of mine. My SO's relatives, including her daughter, also do not know about what she did. The lawfirm where my wife works is one of the biggest and most influential firms.

Getting around things has not been easy. My SO and I have had to do some unpleasant things.

I agree with Deereman. What she did is Extortion...The practice of obtaining something through force or threats. Her law firm would not have been pleased.

Unless you are in the public eye or your business caters exclusively to the religious right you had more on her than she had on you.
Furthermore, why not come clean about your SO. Isn't a person entitled to redemption?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 03:45 PM   #22
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Totally agree with Boardman on this one. Show your divorce attorney the paper trail of your ex-wife attempting to contact relatives showing what your SO does (or did in the past) and the Texas Bar will immediately launch an investigation, possible suspension of license, and disciplinary action. All which means she won't be able to do her job as Lawyer and won't have an income.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 05:46 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
The lawfirm where my wife works is one of the biggest and most influential firms.

This falls into the category called Load Of Crap.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 07:03 PM   #24
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Man up and own it. Don’t run, hide, relocate, etc. The bigger issue with dating a provider is not her past volume of dudes and profession, it’s the provider mindset that never turns off. They keep that provider mentality for life.
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 06:35 PM   #25
eveonastick
lollipop!

User ID: 303855
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ehh, screw all that. We're supposed to have fun. Don't get personal. No religion. No politics. There's so much random hilarious b/s and flirting to be had. There's no reason to even initiate texting or relations. You don't know what's going on in their actual lives (unless announced/OK'd). Keep it discreet period. If you don't mind having arrangements/dating a pro. Please respect the privacy and confidentiality on both parts. Also, please make a very patient, cognitive, and educated decision. Truth be told we're all fun, but a tad maladjusted. Pick a truly decent counterpart. No offense to jaded ladies and gents, but! I wasn't aware this was a dating site. Just an observation.
eveonastick is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 11:58 AM   #26
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26319
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just roll with the punches. I was married to a ex client for 6 years(no longer married). Never had anyone approach us. On the other hand I’ve recognized many gents in public I’m assuming with their wives or maybe one of the lovely ladies from here.
Max Rax is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:20 PM   #27
OldHobbyist
Gaining Momentum

These matters can create serious issues based on one's profession and based on family relationships.
OldHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:42 PM   #28
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

My wife of 20 years was a "fun" girl before she met me.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 07:37 PM   #29
readyd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I've been on both sides of the equation. About 12 years ago I saw a gal that was very low volume provider just trying to make ends meet to get through college. After a while this became more of a sugar baby-lite situation. We dated, I helped her out. She had no time for a "real" relationship, so I was as much of a surrogate for he as she was to me. When she finally got a degree and a job with a public face things got a bit complicated. I accidentally met her mother and sister when they showed up unannounced. I was also on a first-name basis with her neighbor. When we were out together we had a few times we either ran into people she knew, or ones I knew.
readyd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women