Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42137
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36507
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2018, 04:51 PM   #16
Lucwitz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
Im curious if she lives in Dallas....Ive always wanted to repeat with her.
As much as some of you have seen her doesnt anyone have her cell and keep in touch?
I have her number, but she is as reliable at replying to that as she is showing up for work lol
Lucwitz is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 11:29 PM   #17
Lucwitz
Lifetime Premium Access

I figured rather than start a new thread, I would resurrect this one. After over a year, and seeing Chung's recent review I thought I would see her again to see if the time off helped her come back refreshed.

It. Absolutely. Has. NOT. Helped.

She walked in with the room same shitty attitude she had last time. No hug, no kiss, no nothing for someone that I've seen a dozen times. She asked for the donation and proceeded to count it in front of me as if I have shorted her in the past.

She then spent no less than 10 minutes staring at herself in the mirror bitching about a haircut she had just gotten. I tried to get her focused...

....but she wouldn't shut up about her stupid hair. She could tell I was growing frustrated and she finally grabbed her purse, took the money back out, slammed the money on the dresser (or whatever it's called that has the soap, mouthwash etc), and said if I didn't want to see her I could see someone else and stormed out of the room LOL.

Mamasan came in looking confused at WTF just happened and was very apologetic. I asked if ShaSha was available, trying to make the best of the situation, but she wasn't working.

So, while I'm glad that Chung had a good session with her... in my honest opinion, her shitty attitude has not changed and she is obviously burned out on this business. She should have stayed retired.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:23 AM   #18
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Thank you Lucwitz for sharing your experience and warning us about Star. That being said, I don't blame her for returning despite being burned out. There's an extremely compelling reason why plenty of burned out AMP & independent providers continue to work despite being burned out.

VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:38 AM   #19
Lucwitz
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
Thank you Lucwitz for sharing your experience and warning us about Star. That being said, I don't blame her for returning despite being burned out. There's an extremely compelling reason why plenty of burned out AMP & independent providers continue to work despite being burned out.

You are right, and I do understand the appeal... it's just so rare in the AMP world that it is surprising. Indy's don't have to answer to anyone (well, if they really are Indy lol) ...while at AMPs, they need to stay in line to maintain the reputation of the establishment.

Old 10-16-2019, 01:59 PM   #20
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucwitz View Post
You are right, and I do understand the appeal... it's just so rare in the AMP world that it is surprising. Indy's don't have to answer to anyone (well, if they really are Indy lol) ...while at AMPs, they need to stay in line to maintain the reputation of the establishment.

I agree with you that it's rare in the AMP world. Perhaps that's why she keeps moving to different AMPs...because the Emo won't tolerate such unprofessional behavior.

Old 10-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #21
HSL
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Back from LA last nt and an early day on the course this AM so getting caught up here to see what has or has not changed and I cum across this thread, freakin' hilarious....a bunch of doctor Phil's trying to figure out wats going with sum washed up whore who takes a dozen creampies a day....who cares,she was once a Star and now she's not, but understanding the lack of TRUE talent in DFW,no wonder this thread has cum back to life...and by talent I don't mean aged whores who luv bbfs in which case DFW would be the place to be....I spent time with sum friends out West and man,wat a different talent pool.
HSL is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:04 PM   #22
Lucwitz
Lifetime Premium Access

Just got a text from ShaSha, who was very apologetic, and said that Star is no longer at Luxury.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:05 PM   #23
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just got a text from ShaSha, who was very apologetic, and said that Star is no longer at Luxury.
Thanks for letting us know.
Old 10-18-2019, 09:01 PM   #24
Guest110719
Account Disabled

Look boys . It’s not the length of the sessions or any one thing . She is emotional explosive and particularly impulsive . Whatever comes to her mind comes out her mouth . She isn’t gonna do or act like she is anyone else but who she is that particular day . That is part of what makes her so fun and so unique . You go you get her , but until the session starts you have no idea what your gonna get because she give you what she wants and what she can that particular day . FYI I book two hours with her always . I need some buffer time to try to understand her fast talking KORENGLISH ! And try to corral her into focusing on sex !
Guest110719 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:26 PM   #25
Lucwitz
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamyourman View Post
Look boys . It’s not the length of the sessions or any one thing . She is emotional explosive and particularly impulsive . Whatever comes to her mind comes out her mouth . She isn’t gonna do or act like she is anyone else but who she is that particular day . That is part of what makes her so fun and so unique . You go you get her , but until the session starts you have no idea what your gonna get because she give you what she wants and what she can that particular day . FYI I book two hours with her always . I need some buffer time to try to understand her fast talking KORENGLISH ! And try to corral her into focusing on sex !
Soooooo..... Let's pay double to get the service we could get from ANY other AMP provider in one hour? That makes perfect sense to me.
Old 10-18-2019, 11:34 PM   #26
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Soooooo..... Let's pay double to get the service we could get from ANY other AMP provider in one hour? That makes perfect sense to me.
Sucker born every minute
slap is online now   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 07:34 AM   #27
Mick Jagger
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by slap View Post
Sucker born every minute
Well, that's a very relative thing. Depends on his income and how much he wants to spend for something he wants.
Mick Jagger is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 05:06 PM   #28
Guest110719
Account Disabled

Sheesh what morons could take what I said of star and turn it into a criticism of who I am or what I do in an amp . So I am a moron and a sucker for enjoying a 2 hour session with star ? I just don’t know how to respond to a couple of classless idiots . I guess jealous is the reason . Because they see a guy willing to spend 2 hours with star . And they consider it a waste of money likely because they can’t imagine having that much money . I think they would shit their pants if they knew my standard hourly gift rate . Sheesh
Guest110719 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women