Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2019, 07:14 PM   #1
scttthms1
Gaining Momentum

Default Level of service dependent upon age and looks of customer

With that being said, any recommendations for providers who provide good service to average looking and height weight proportionate men over 50?
Thanks all!
scttthms1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 07:24 AM   #2
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scttthms1 View Post
With that being said, any recommendations for providers who provide good service to average looking and height weight proportionate men over 50?
Thanks all!
They love us old timers...easier to lie to us about their own age...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 09:15 AM   #3
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

An old-timer with a wad of bills and all of a sudden they get horny.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 09:36 AM   #4
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
An old-timer with a wad of bills and all of a sudden they get horny.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 09:38 AM   #5
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
They love us old timers...easier to lie to us about their own age...
You're spot on, Fred!
Old 09-29-2019, 09:50 AM   #6
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks all!
The answer to your question is: ALL of them!

Most of their clients are old saggy men so they're very used to them. I'm very serious. Old men have no problem whatsoever.

The two groups of men that some AMP ladies may discriminate against are fat men and nonwhite men.

Fat men because they look unattractive and perhaps there is some concern that their personal hygiene is not up to par.

Nonwhite men because most of these ladies are coming from countries like South Korea, North Korea, Thailand etc. where lighter colored skin is considered to be more attractive. Where dark colored skin is considered ugly. Countries where white men are put in a pedestal and considered to be attractive, powerful, and loaded with money.

That being said, there are plenty of Dallas AMP ladies who do not discriminate against fat men or nonwhite men. Fat men and nonwhite men write positive reviews about AMP ladies every single day on ECCIE. There's no reason for any kind of man to feel sad or left out.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:43 PM   #7
poker13
Registered Member

None of us ever seen a North Korean lady!
poker13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 05:38 PM   #8
Oscard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Myself, being north of 55, have on occasion had difficulity either closing the deal and sometimes even starting the deal. The beautiful women I have been with were beyond nonjodgemtal and even seemed to like the challenge to help me to perform, sometimes to excess. You in no way need to worry about your age. On more than one occasion I cashed in my chips and left the game, much to the dismay of them
Oscard is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 06:01 PM   #9
HSL
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

What,I thought these Korean whores loved fucking really fat,black men. But they do it for the money,gotta liv these whores!
HSL is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:02 PM   #10
3dom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Thanks all!
Interesting topic, and worth some input. There are no absolutes and always exceptions to “the rule” when it comes to these sorts of generalizations. First and foremost, the price of admission is what qualifies a man as fuckable, period!
Qualifications concerning age, aesthetic appeal, charisma, status, fashionability, etc. matter very little. From this diminished frame of feminine reference, beyond the grasp of cash, I suppose i can paint a picture for you of what “the perfect 10” is.
A submissive and compliant man with good hygiene, wielding a tiny penis, that ejaculates very quickly! If Amp-land had a Brad PITT...

If you happen to be one of the “unlucky” according to those standards, here’s 411 and the “Real Rub”. A session that includes receiving a technically sound dick~down by a square girls standards, make for bad day at the office, and many of these girls habitually avoid orgasms as a way of life. That said, good bone structure, a hot body, and your perceived value = 0.
If a man is younger and fit, with anything above average downtown, and lord forbid enjoys a bit of prolonged intercourse( more than 10-15 minutes) you are more or less an ugly fuck. You will be tagged ad undesirable option and make for a bad date, and word will travel. So bad that they will keep their eyes on the lookout for this type, and utilize the Emo as frontline defense!
Sadly, i myself am not one of AMPville’s heartthrobs that makes em swoon when the doorbell rings and they see my horny ass on the camera. Whatever you are, it’s important to remember that nothing matters except what you want to make matter. You do not need for approval at the petting zoo. A handful of green cud will “do the trick”
So forget about it and relax, its ok...
Being “Ugly” is truly a beautiful thing
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:28 AM   #11
Heartside
Valued Poster

I'm white and in my early forties and I'm in pretty good shape, and average size down below, I get no complaints..
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:34 AM   #12
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
I'm white and in my early forties and I'm in pretty good shape, and average size down below, I get no complaints..
Most guys, regardless of how they look, get no complaints as long as they're clean, respectful, and pay the donation for her time promptly.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women