Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48277
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2019, 06:52 PM   #31
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambree Austin View Post
Not panicking at all sweetie. Just trying to stay one step ahead of the game
Your post says something different!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 07:00 PM   #32
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambree Austin View Post
Not panicking at all sweetie. Just trying to stay one step ahead of the game
Not saying you are but a lot of others are. We all survived SESTA/FOSTA which is just as big and bad as the new laws for Texas.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 10:12 PM   #33
hunglowandbig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=Britttany_love;106175324 4]What is this host site that you are talking about? There was nothing in my post with any thing of that nature nor any mention of where a site is hosted. I'm not sure you clearly read what I wrote.

As I said above SESTA/FOSTA was a law signed in for all of the united states back on April 11th 2018. That was why eccie along with other sites went dark. Cleaned shit up and came back. Since coming back no sites had problems with anything under SESTA/FOSTA. Thats why months later eccie came back and changed things to comply with the new laws at the time.

SESTA/FOSTA are very much still a law and have always been it's federal.. What everyone is talking about now are strictly the Texas Laws that became effective Sept 1st 2019 signed by Texas Governor Greg Abbot. Texas laws only apply to the state of Texas it is not the same as SESTA/FOSTA that were signed in by the President that are federal. Totally two different sets of laws. Texas laws are not for the rest of the other 49 states.. not sure what you are talking about? The texas laws would apply if the board etc is of course ran in TEXAS etc. If it's a board that is run in California but has a Texas section they are under California laws not Texas. Now say they are working on cracking down on a trafficking ring down here in Texas which places their ads in a Texas section on the site then Texas law applies on a state level and then SESTA/FOSTA would apply on the federal level.

It doesn't matter what board it is. Unless your board is outside of the US in a country that does not work with the US you are not safe.

SESTA/FOSTA= All of The US add that with the new TEXAS Laws and boom any boards operating in Texas or with Texas content are fucked.

So out of fear of the new laws even though eccie is not hosted in Texas they are getting rid of everything that now would screw them over under texas law since a large part of the board and its traffic is from texas. Yes there are other cities and they could have just scrapped Texas but Texas is what makes up most of eccie. I've always been under the impression it was hosted outside the US... just like p411 etc and is not in the US or under their jurisdiction. Guess not.

Please explain what it is that I have wrong? Since your job allows you to have the correct credible information please do share with us what is correct so we can know.[/QUOTEKeep on going with what ever works for you . .for me it scares me and not worth it I have to much to loose and beside my golf game has gotten better and helll lol and hell I even saving more money .. go figure that !
hunglowandbig is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 10:12 PM   #34
hunglowandbig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=Britttany_love;106175324 4]What is this host site that you are talking about? There was nothing in my post with any thing of that nature nor any mention of where a site is hosted. I'm not sure you clearly read what I wrote.

As I said above SESTA/FOSTA was a law signed in for all of the united states back on April 11th 2018. That was why eccie along with other sites went dark. Cleaned shit up and came back. Since coming back no sites had problems with anything under SESTA/FOSTA. Thats why months later eccie came back and changed things to comply with the new laws at the time.

SESTA/FOSTA are very much still a law and have always been it's federal.. What everyone is talking about now are strictly the Texas Laws that became effective Sept 1st 2019 signed by Texas Governor Greg Abbot. Texas laws only apply to the state of Texas it is not the same as SESTA/FOSTA that were signed in by the President that are federal. Totally two different sets of laws. Texas laws are not for the rest of the other 49 states.. not sure what you are talking about? The texas laws would apply if the board etc is of course ran in TEXAS etc. If it's a board that is run in California but has a Texas section they are under California laws not Texas. Now say they are working on cracking down on a trafficking ring down here in Texas which places their ads in a Texas section on the site then Texas law applies on a state level and then SESTA/FOSTA would apply on the federal level.

It doesn't matter what board it is. Unless your board is outside of the US in a country that does not work with the US you are not safe.

SESTA/FOSTA= All of The US add that with the new TEXAS Laws and boom any boards operating in Texas or with Texas content are fucked.

So out of fear of the new laws even though eccie is not hosted in Texas they are getting rid of everything that now would screw them over under texas law since a large part of the board and its traffic is from texas. Yes there are other cities and they could have just scrapped Texas but Texas is what makes up most of eccie. I've always been under the impression it was hosted outside the US... just like p411 etc and is not in the US or under their jurisdiction. Guess not.

Please explain what it is that I have wrong? Since your job allows you to have the correct credible information please do share with us what is correct so we can know.[/QUOTEKeep on going with what ever works for you . .for me it scares me and not worth it I have to much to loose and beside my golf game has gotten better and helll lol and hell I even saving more money .. go figure that !
hunglowandbig is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:53 AM   #35
TheLillyGrey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 347933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

'Creative writing' and consultant...
813-358-6488
TheLillyGrey is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 03:07 PM   #36
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dixie shhhhhhh and I’m saying that nicely
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 08:21 AM   #37
AtxAngela
Atx Super MILF

User ID: 318033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If u got the need...my email is discreetlady512@yahoo.com....
AtxAngela is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women