Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60228
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2019, 09:41 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
My pet name for your momma is Lollipop. I cant believe the bitch told you. She's not a member here so its not really outing her. Lollipop Hankering
You've been the one suckling up to Nadless and Schitty for these past two years. The lollipops they've let you suck on are evident in everything you regurgitate in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Rote repetition is the only tool that you know how to use, Leroy. You actually believe that your comebacks contain something pithy, but you are rarely more than marginally original.
Rote repetition is the only tool needed when dealing with the likes of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I believe he broke the other tool.

HBAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Everyone here knows that your little "poll" broke on you every time you tried to use it. Your name bubbled to the top all but one time over the years.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:45 PM   #62
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Why do you celebrate your ignorance thusly? You already indicated that you had never before heard of the Tudeh party let alone understand its impact on the course of history,

Didnt' until Tudeh......will check 'em out Tomorreh

Put down the lollipop and step away. You will quit having delusions when you quit sucking.
+
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 10:02 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
+
Until then, we'll just continue to chuckle at you commenting on matters, e.g., the Tudeh party, that you know nothing about.
Old 08-18-2019, 10:06 PM   #64
matchingmole
Valued Poster

TMR
Old 08-18-2019, 10:16 PM   #65
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
Do I think she wanted to be First Lady? No. I think she would have been very content to be the wife (and eventual widow) of a billionaire. But to say someone who can speak five languages is the dumbest First Lady ever?...c'mon.
I didn’t even read much more than this. She didn’t sign up for this. She’s being a trooper and has not overstepped anything.

She seems like a loyal wife and good mom. I’ve never heard anyone claim she’s been anything but gracious to them. Unlike Marla, she wasn’t a home wrecker.

She’s very stylish without being garish. To call her stupid is mean and like clubbing a baby seal.

Many models are brilliant. Cindy Crawford is extremely intelligent.

Assuming someone is stupid because she’s pretty and soft spoken is just bigoted.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 10:18 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

TMR
The only thing that resembles five day old, unrefrigerated fish are the politicos you get your lollipops from.

Old 08-18-2019, 10:20 PM   #67
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I didn’t even read much more than this. She didn’t sign up for this. She’s being a trooper and has not overstepped anything.

She seems like a loyal wife and good mom. I’ve never heard anyone claim she’s been anything but gracious to them. Unlike Marla, she wasn’t a home wrecker.

She’s very stylish without being garish. To call her stupid is mean and like clubbing a baby seal.

Assuming someone is stupid because she’s pretty and soft spoken is just bigoted.
be best
Old 08-19-2019, 03:21 AM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

She has her own money .... and could BUY SC with the change in her purse ... she also has 1,000 x the class he does ... and like all Little Boys who trash females and try to marginalize them .... she wouldn't let him shine her shoes ... much less give him the time of day.

If you all knew anything about Trump ... you would KNOW he consults her, and trusts her advice and opinions.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:53 AM   #69
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Dont worry Bee...she's not reading any of this. However I will say that the silence of good people enables the wickedness of bad men. If she was as good as you say then why is she silent and complicit in family separations. It's one thing to acknowledge the Congress hasnt fixed through legislation its immigration problem it's quite another to strip kids from their parents to never be reunited again. Its inexcusable wicked demonic behavior and everyone in that Administration associated with it and quiet about it can all burn in hell.. and burn in hell they shall
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 04:57 AM   #70
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Dont worry Bee...she's not reading any of this. However I will say that the silence of good people enables the wickedness of bad men. If she was as good as you say then why is she silent and complicit in family separations. It's one thing to acknowledge the Congress hasnt fixed through legislation its immigration problem it's quite another to strip kids from their parents to never be reunited again. Its inexcusable wicked demonic behavior and everyone in that Administration associated with it and quiet about it can all burn in hell.. and burn in hell they shall

Amen, brother.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 06:43 AM   #71
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
And it started in force with at least the last administration. It's the law as written and as Obama enforced it as well. And yes, Congress on either side hasn't stepped up to change it either. They did create a Congressional report though of the all the children who went completely missing during the Obama regime. So by your logic Obama should be in hell already.

In your eyes then all should burn in hell I guess.

Get out, organize, get the votes you need to get it changed.

But as to Melania on it, it's a false narrative to say she hasn't spoken to Trump about it. You have no clue if she has or not.

Just because you don't like the classy way she handles herself as FLOTUS and tries not to directly interject herself into the rhetoric isn't our problem. It's simply petty jealousy on your part.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:49 AM   #72
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

Did Michelle Obama speak out about family separations that happened in her husband’s administration from 2008-2016? Must have missed that.
AndyDufresne is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 08:35 AM   #73
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Me too. I've been looking at the different news outlets and searching for anything on Michelle speaking out on her husbands family separations. And I can't find anything on her speaking out. The one thing I can say about Melania is that she supports our troops and she knows American families are being torn apart when military husbands have to go overseas and their kids don't see them for a year or 16 months. I guess nobody cares about that in the Democratic party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDufresne View Post
Did Michelle Obama speak out about family separations that happened in her husband’s administration from 2008-2016? Must have missed that.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 10:46 AM   #74
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
She has her own money .... and could BUY SC with the change in her purse ... she also has 1,000 x the class he does ...
I beg to differ with your math. 1,000 times zero = 0.

Let's just say she possesses INFINITELY more class than SC, who has none.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:37 AM   #75
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

since you are clearly agitating with your repeated outlandish posts .. try this.

"By Royal decree of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse ...

All illegal immigrants will be executed, beheaded and flayed. Their heads placed on pikes and their flayed skin affixed to crosses and put along the southern border as scarecrows to deter their ilk from attempting to invade America."

Sincerely, your beloved Lord Donald.

P.S. Behave or DIE miserable surfs! BAHHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women