Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2019, 11:34 AM   #61
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
It's so nice to see you back Tiny
Thanks Ellen!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 01:09 PM   #62
oeb11
Valued Poster

Tiny - from experience - Never trust the Olive branch offered....
It is the Snake persuading the Hippo to give him a ride across the river, and bites the hippo mid-river
Hippo asks why

Snake replies - Because I am a snake!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:53 PM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Snark replies: It’s a scorpion!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:01 PM   #64
themystic
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Tiny;1061674476]Mystic, my friend, I have a proposal. We need to bring the love back to this forum. You're left of center and I'm right of center but we still get along. I want to recreate what IB Hankering and Little Monster did last night. But instead of being at each others throats, we'll create a Kumbaya moment here at eccie. Something like ebony and ivory will live together in perfect harmony.

So at midnight Saturday night I'll start the stop watch on my Iphone and you'll do the same on your rinky dink Android. At the beginning of every minute, I'll post "Peace and Love." And 30 seconds in, you'll post "Hare krishna, Hare rama." We'll do this continuously until 5:30 AM, with a couple of bathroom breaks. Not only will be bring harmony back to the forum, we'll both increase our post counts by 330. What do you say

I’m in Tiny. I’m writing a new song with McCatney now. Maybe it will be ready by Saturday
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:40 PM   #65
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I’m in Tiny. I’m writing a new song with McCatney now. Maybe it will be ready by Saturday
Good deal!!! I'm sure he's excited to be working with his old colleague's look-alike. If this works here we'll branch out, with the ultimate goal of achieving world peace.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 04:02 PM   #66
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Mystic, sorry, I dropped the ball and completely forgot about last night. I bet you were stationed at your keyboard at 12:30 AM, ready to type Hare Krishna, Hare Rama. The record breaking and world peace will have to wait until next Saturday.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 04:13 PM   #67
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Mystic, sorry, I dropped the ball and completely forgot about last night. I bet you were stationed at your keyboard at 12:30 AM, ready to type Hare Krishna, Hare Rama. The record breaking and world peace will have to wait until next Saturday.
Its ok Brother. We will catch up next Saturday. I went to the AMP Blue in Dallas last night to make sure I was in the right frame of mind to advance the cause for world peace. Man Tiny, I love Asian pussy. They are so appreciative, especially when you pay them also. Are there any Jewish Asians? Black Jewish Asians? I think that would do much to heal the racial divide that Trump and his DTDS minions have caused
Old 08-11-2019, 04:27 PM   #68
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Its ok Brother. We will catch up next Saturday. I went to the AMP Blue in Dallas last night to make sure I was in the right frame of mind to advance the cause for world peace. Man Tiny, I love Asian pussy. They are so appreciative, especially when you pay them also. Are there any Jewish Asians? Black Jewish Asians? I think that would do much to heal the racial divide that Trump and his DTDS minions have caused
Yes Mystic, it's important to get in the mood to promote world piece. I've done as much Asian pussy as anyone here, almost all of it in its native habitat, and heartily agree, they are so appreciative when you pay them. Having scouted out freelance bars all over the region, I can tell you with some certainty there are no Jewish or Black Jewish providers in East Asia. However, in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, Chinese are considered the same as Jews and IMHO are much better POA's (Pieces of Ass) than JAP's (Jewish American Princesses.) Both will nag you for designer handbags and shoes but when push comes to shove, the Chinese woman will be happy with $80 and a tasty meal from a street vendor.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 04:34 PM   #69
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes Mystic, it's important to get in the mood to promote world piece. I've done as much Asian pussy as anyone here, almost all of it in its native habitat, and heartily agree, they are so appreciative when you pay them. Having scouted out freelance bars all over the region, I can tell you with some certainty there are no Jewish or Black Jewish providers in East Asia. However, in the Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand, Chinese are considered the same as Jews and IMHO are much better POA's (Pieces of Ass) than JAP's (Jewish American Princesses.) Both will nag you for designer handbags and shoes but when push comes to shove, the Chinese woman will be happy with $80 and a tasty meal from a street vendor.
LMAO. That's great info Tiny!. Im considering Thailand as retirement location. I have to put 800,000 Baht in Savings account for 2 months prior to relocation and show proof of 65,000 Baht per month income. Then pay $ 675 UD dollars for Visa. Is that enough to live well in Thailand
Old 08-11-2019, 05:11 PM   #70
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
LMAO. That's great info Tiny!. Im considering Thailand as retirement location. I have to put 800,000 Baht in Savings account for 2 months prior to relocation and show proof of 65,000 Baht per month income. Then pay $ 675 UD dollars for Visa. Is that enough to live well in Thailand
It depends on how you define "well." You'll get more for your money in Thailand than you would in the U.S. For 65,000 Baht, or about $2000 per month, you can get a comfortable, air conditioned apartment, and eating out for most meals won't be a problem, provided you're satisfied with street food (which is pretty good), food courts and reasonably priced restaurants. When I'm there it's not for long, and I've got no problem blowing 4500 Baht on a bar fine and a poke. I understand though that 1500 Baht is pretty doable. If you're below 65, good quality medical care will be a bargain. But I don't think Medicare pays outside the USA, so that may be a consideration. I don't have a handle on costs except in Bangkok. Your dollar will probably go farther outside Bangkok, except for resort towns like Phuket.

If you actually start to look seriously at it let me know. I used to know a contact who could give you some good info, although I'm not sure he's still living in Thailand, or even alive.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 08:57 AM   #71
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Mystic, I just read that Elizabeth Warren is now the favorite to win the Democratic nomination, according to people who are risking their money on the election:

https://www.newsweek.com/elizabeth-w...rimary-1454706

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...ial-nomination

I think she may be the next president of our country. She won't be as bad as Hitler, Stalin or Hugo Chavez. But she may be every bit the equal of Christina Kirchner, who ran Argentina down the shitter.

At first I was depressed. Then I became paranoid and went into a panic attack. Now, 10 minutes ago, I started calling television stations and law enforcement agencies making threats. I think they're sending someone for me. The last time this happened they put me in a straight jacket and locked me up for a couple of weeks.

So anyway I don't see being able to work for world peace this evening. I was really looking forward to it, thinking it would be like the old Jerry Lewis telethons. It will have to wait. My sincere apologies.

If something happens to me, I have one last request. Please get right with Austin Ellen, she's a good person. Like me she loves log cabin Republicans (PLATONIC LOVE ONLY), and also I believe children, pets, and people of all races and colors. Goodbye my friend.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 08:59 AM   #72
oeb11
Valued Poster

Tiny - you could have written for 2 1/2 men.
Creative!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:01 AM   #73
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

You're very kind oeb. I hope they'll be as nice where I'm going.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:31 AM   #74
oeb11
Valued Poster

I hope there is not a hidden meaning to that last sentence above, Good Sir!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:36 AM   #75
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mystic, I just read that Elizabeth Warren is now the favorite to win the Democratic nomination, according to people who are risking their money on the election:

https://www.newsweek.com/elizabeth-w...rimary-1454706

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...ial-nomination

I think she may be the next president of our country. She won't be as bad as Hitler, Stalin or Hugo Chavez. But she may be every bit the equal of Christina Kirchner, who ran Argentina down the shitter.

At first I was depressed. Then I became paranoid and went into a panic attack. Now, 10 minutes ago, I started calling television stations and law enforcement agencies making threats. I think they're sending someone for me. The last time this happened they put me in a straight jacket and locked me up for a couple of weeks.

So anyway I don't see being able to work for world peace this evening. I was really looking forward to it, thinking it would be like the old Jerry Lewis telethons. It will have to wait. My sincere apologies.

If something happens to me, I have one last request. Please get right with Austin Ellen, she's a good person. Like me she loves log cabin Republicans (PLATONIC LOVE ONLY), and also I believe children, pets, and people of all races and colors. Goodbye my friend.
I will bail you out Tiny. I have offered the Olive Branch to Moscow Ellen and her White Night oeb. They have refused it. I continue to hold them in Love and Light. After All, Love is All You Need

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women