Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2019, 03:14 PM   #16
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I for one would love to see P411 go to a platform that allowed reviews and had a well moderated forum(unlike this shit show). If they can hold on until decriminalization and the reversal of some draconian laws that drive providers underground they might be in a position to do just that.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 03:42 PM   #17
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely love it. And p411 gents are great!!!
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 05:14 PM   #18
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I for one would love to see P411 go to a platform that allowed reviews and had a well moderated forum(unlike this shit show).
Please God no. This would take a great tool and ruin it.

Quote:
If they can hold on until decriminalization and the reversal of some draconian laws....
I never realized you smoked crack and believed in unicorns..
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 05:43 PM   #19
KandiiCakesXXX
Ebony Goddess

User ID: 380226
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

p411 is ideal for appts.
KandiiCakesXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:04 AM   #20
Curved65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

I almost exclusively use p411 for appointments.
Curved65 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:51 AM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Please God no. This would take a great tool and ruin it.

I never realized you smoked crack and believed in unicorns..
Decriminalization is coming. It has become a conversation that is getting mainstream attention.

Recent legislation doesn't appear to be working the way they intended. It was hasty, as usual, and doesn't do much to protect victims. I just makes sex work more dangerous.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fost...opinion-2019-7

Will they come up with something equally as stupid. It's likely. Even if decriminalization or even legalization comes about they'll have their grubby little fingers in it.
Still, P4 is a great platform to expand if it happens.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:22 AM   #22
Pyle1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

If a provider does not accept p411 verification I don't see her. I have had providers screen just by checking reviews here, which seems careless to me. P411 is great.
Pyle1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:56 AM   #23
citizen44
Valued Poster

Quote:
Decriminalization is coming.
I don’t have a crystal ball to say you are wrong, but the religious right has been winning this battle for centuries. While they may view it as imperfect, I doubt they will capitulate.

House wives don’t mind if their husbands start smoking pot, but I doubt they will go for outsourced pussy. If this site teaches anything, its that bitches be greedy and dont want to risk loosing that long-term contractual sugar daddy set up.

Quote:
Still, P4 is a great platform to expand if it happens.
I don’t see how this wouldn't turn it into the complete shit show this place has become. Seriously, the state this board is in makes 2016 look like the golden years.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:01 AM   #24
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
I don’t have a crystal ball to say you are wrong, but the religious right has been winning this battle for centuries. While they may view it as imperfect, I doubt they will capitulate.

House wives don’t mind if their husbands start ******* 888, but I doubt they will go for outsourced pussy. If this site teaches anything, its that bitches be greedy and dont want to risk loosing that long-term contractual sugar daddy set up.

I don’t see how this wouldn't turn it into the complete shit show this place has become. Seriously, the state this board is in makes 2016 look like the golden years.

Some might say the religious right has been losing this battle for centuries. 20 years ago it wouldn't have even been brought up in a serious political discussion in either major party along with the other activity you mentioned.

Notice in my first comment that I said "well moderated".

Has this place become a shit show because of the players or has staff, or a lack of presence of staff, allowed the players to turn it to a shit show? What's the difference pre 2016 and now?
Old 08-05-2019, 01:39 PM   #25
idiotabroad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

So I have been debating whether to renew my P4 membership. It’s been a couple years since I last used it. When they had a free trial a few months back, I hopped on again to give it a try. I attempted to set up an appointment with a lady on there, but she said my OKs were not recent enough. After that I figured what was the point if I have to go through the process again.
I wonder if this is a policy most girls here have, requiring more recent P4 oks?
idiotabroad is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:10 PM   #26
citizen44
Valued Poster

Quote:
Has this place become a shit show because of the players or has staff, or a lack of presence of staff, allowed the players to turn it to a shit show? What's the difference pre 2016 and now?
2016: 5 ass clowns, 5 trolls for lols, 20 occasional posters
2019: 3 ass clowns, 5 occasional posters

It's the loss of people which makes the situation seem worse, but that also unfortunately leads to no one new wanting to get involved.

In fairness to the moderators, on a site where anyone can keep anonymously signing up accounts behind a VPN, how can you really get rid of the bad actors? I'm sure this adds to a lack of enthusiasm for moderating.

The whole hobby scene seems to be in the shitter. Agencies havent come close to recoving, looking at the Weekly/Weekend ads shows how few quality indy offerings are....

It all feeds on itself

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotabroad View Post
So I have been debating whether to renew my P4 membership. It’s been a couple years since I last used it. When they had a free trial a few months back, I hopped on again to give it a try. I attempted to set up an appointment with a lady on there, but she said my OKs were not recent enough. After that I figured what was the point if I have to go through the process again.
I wonder if this is a policy most girls here have, requiring more recent P4 oks?
Don't let that discourage you. Yeah, you'll have a few misses, but enough need money that they will ignore the "OKs must be from the last 60 days" bullshit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women