Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-03-2019, 03:27 PM   #136
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Talking #Steaks #13YrsServing #ETS2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
How dare you steak! Da great spent 10 years of my life picking cotton in the feds and planting potatoes. Probably the clothes on your back and the baked potato you enjoy are all because of da great. And the great did it for 2 bucks an hour, an extra tray , some soups, cokes and a free world hamburger or box of chicken every now and then. So I have served my country and you should respek me and him! Steak! Tooodlez....
Lmao!! Shine that's #100 playa, thank you for the props.

Don't worry about Steaks. He's just a rejected mod wannabe. He's not too happy right now, lol! #Steaks #Loyalty
Old 08-03-2019, 03:37 PM   #137
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You two....or one are funny.
A wannabe soldier and something else that disgusts me.
Actually the wannabe soldier discusts me the most.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:27 PM   #138
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Talking #SteaksTheModIsMad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
You two....or one are funny.
A wannabe soldier and something else that disgusts me.
Actually the wannabe soldier discusts me the most.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact on how much you hate that I'm a soldier, that I'm still serving. It bothers you to the core lol. #Salute
You've researched the fact that I've seen providers in uniform. I know you've been told I've shown up to incalls in US Government plated vehicles, (We call them GSA's.) You know this is true Steaks.
With so much going on in the world today, why don't you focus on fixing your life up. Listen, I mean this- I really hope you have more to your life than just the E board site. That's for real. That's #100

#Peace
Old 08-03-2019, 11:02 PM   #139
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact on how much you hate that I'm a soldier, that I'm still serving. It bothers you to the core lol. #Salute
You've researched the fact that I've seen providers in uniform. I know you've been told I've shown up to incalls in US Government plated vehicles, (We call them GSA's.) You know this is true Steaks.
With so much going on in the world today, why don't you focus on fixing your life up. Listen, I mean this- I really hope you have more to your life than just the E board site. That's for real. That's #100

#Peace
Wait? You show up at provider locations in Gov vehicles?

Ok Shine. Your threats are clear.

I hope everyone really reads this 2x.
In light of everything I have.
Hopefully USA has more to life than the E board. Lol.
Shinepooo aka USA you have officially went off the grid !
Old 08-04-2019, 06:20 AM   #140
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Pawgs, like I have never threatened you. Your infatuation with da great is crazy. You want to see me, I missed my nieces graduation today, I allowed my baby mama to go to jail, I informed a dude that the baby he claims is not his all in one foooking day. Leave crazy mofos like me alone. I ain't got shit to lose yet I foooks with noone, keep my name out your dick suckers
All I ask because I never mention you. PS. Be glad you are in Houston because fat girls starve in Dallas. Tooodlez....
Old 08-04-2019, 09:09 AM   #141
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Smile "Newbie"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers View Post
Wait? You show up at provider locations in Gov vehicles?

Ok Shine. Your threats are clear.

I hope everyone really reads this 2x.
In light of everything I have.
Hopefully USA has more to life than the E board. Lol.
Shinepooo aka USA you have officially went off the grid !
I have a GSA assigned to me along with WEX gas card. Whenever I'm on duty it goes where I go. All soldiers hobby. Even female soldiers hobby. #TrueStory

Some of the providers I've reviewed have seen me in uniform. Of course I let them know ahead of time what my outfit is going to be when I arrive, as not to surprise or freak 'em out.

Our new duty uniforms, the OCP'S, pretty much look like what all SWAT uniforms look like across the country. Cops bit our style and I don't like this swat-cop looking duty uniform one bit. #ThanksArmy

So Pawgs- "Newbie" provider with no photos, now you've been educated. You're welcome.

God Bless The United States of Rus... OOPS I mean America.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:26 PM   #142
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
I have a GSA assigned to me along with WEX gas card. Whenever I'm on duty it goes where I go. All soldiers hobby. Even female soldiers hobby. #TrueStory

Some of the providers I've reviewed have seen me in uniform. Of course I let them know ahead of time what my outfit is going to be when I arrive, as not to surprise or freak 'em out.

Our new duty uniforms, the OCP'S, pretty much look like what all SWAT uniforms look like across the country. Cops bit our style and I don't like this swat-cop looking duty uniform one bit. #ThanksArmy

So Pawgs- "Newbie" provider with no photos, now you've been educated. You're welcome.

God Bless The United States of Rus... OOPS I mean America.
First off, my pics are posted
Have been since day 1.
2rd..I have done my best to be civil. You on the other hand are itching to out me. Which btw... you may want to check with your mod ties before doing so.
If you or your crew continue to make false accusations or insinuations I will see what the admins can do to silence you since your lips seem to be flapping in the wind.
It's not a laughing matter...maybe you need to hear it from the admins.

As far as Shinepooo and his body shaming remarks calling me fat well...
Only hit dogs hollar!
Guess I really got to you.

Just because I dont agree with the bullshit you post doesn't give u the right to insult me.
On that note...

U should go take a long hard look at yourself before speaking to others the way u do...
Old 08-04-2019, 07:24 PM   #143
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

This has gone off the rails.... closing
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women