Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2018, 07:39 AM   #61
davep221
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika View Post
I’ve had the pleasure of playing with pussyGalore, Kaylee Blue and Liv Tanner all at once and it was one hell of a time!!!
Wow, that must have been one epic session!

My first doubles session was PG and Kaylee, the second with PG and Mandi. I've seen PG, Kaylee and Liv multiple times; awesome providers.

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Dara yet but correcting that is my top New Year's resolution. ;>)
davep221 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 02:50 PM   #62
CelticKitty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 374030
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd love to do more double and you look like a great woman to have that experience with. Contact me Dara if you want to see if you click!
CelticKitty is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 03:25 PM   #63
Subclubkid81
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Miner View Post
It's been a few years now, but Jade and her daughter Summer are my all-time favorite. Something about a mother guiding you into her daughter. AH!
Are they still available for this?
Subclubkid81 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 06:54 PM   #64
GeorgeAus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Maybe meet at a strip club and meet a girl there for a double in vip area.
GeorgeAus is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:13 AM   #65
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Woke up and can’t get back to bed, came to see what Austin was up to and what I’m the actual fuck!!?? Lol.

I’m beyond jealous at how many wonderful sessions you’ve had w such beautiful ladies dara!! I have always enjoyed my doubles with you and I literally get so turned on just by the sight of you. And I’m not even into girls! That’s how hot you are babe!!

Anyway it’s always been a pleasure having pleasure w you in the bed, I would always make the drive up just to get you and a lucky guy between the sheets again. Don’t underestimate my efforts. Lol. I will plan for it make sure it happens drive right up and jump into bed w ya. Lmao.

That little three girl orgy we had w one lucky guy was soooo much fun!! Those Thai ladies were like sex robots. Whatever happened to them babe?? Anyway you have my digits, you’re the ONLY girl I would move heaven and earth to drive up there and have fun with for doubles. Hahaha.

Just tell me when and where and I’ll be there you sexy kinky loud as a mf bish!!

Always super exciting when another lady is in sync with me or on the same sexual level as myself and definitely a sight for sore eyes while playing around before the real good stuff happens. But really, you’re such a beautiful joy to be around. If I swung that way I would convince you to swing that way too and marry that cute perfect ass of yours!! Lol. Too much?!! Nahhhh. Doubles with you was on my bucket list and has been crossed off on several occasions. No regrets with this Queen of Austin.

Miiisssss youuuu!!! Coming up real soon now that I have more time to get up there!!
Ez5417 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women