Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2019, 09:49 PM   #121
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

3. Part IV

So it was time for some greek style for the atf. Aries was on prep duty and then "manage the insertion" duty.

i spread the atf's buttcheeks apart while Aries poured some coconut oil down the atf's asscrack. then she started gently massaging the atf's asshole.

i said to aries, "work a couple of wogs (is that even a word..) of vaseline into her butthole and feel how tight it is."

Aries smiled and complied, while i pulled the atf's buttcheeks apart a little more. Aries kept dumping more Vaseline into the atf's booty. then i told her to use a come hither motion inside the atf's pretty moneymaker, with her deep bronze skin and a stunning dark pink starfish. then i told aries to straighten out her finger inside the atf and probe, looking for what makes the atf moan.

while she did this, i spanked the atf's ass hard, which made her cum suddenly. she's not a squirter, but everything was still sopping wet and getting wetter all the time.

then i instructed Aries to put 2 fingers inside the atf's ass, moving the lower one in a downward motion and the upper one in an upward motion. i asked Aries how the atf's asshole felt, and she said that it was tight and sexy.

then i instructed Aries to add astroglide to the atf's ass, as if we needed more lube.. finally, i had Aries change covers while i slowly worked 2 fingers into the atf's ass. Aries was right; it was tight and springy.

i then instructed Aries to slowly work my johnson into the atf's juicy ass. while she was doing this, i asked aries to shift positions so i could suck on aries' juicy boobs. both she and the atf were moaning by this point as aries advanced my cock deeper into the atf's tight starfish and i tried to take aries' delectable boobs entirely in to my mouth. then i applied suction to her whole boob-one at a time-which drove aries crazy. this turned me on even more, so i inserted some fingers into aries' delicious wet kitty while i'm fucking the atf's flawless booty.

at this point i began to talk dirty to the atf. i was like, "how does it feel having a fat white cock up your tight ebony asshole?"

and she said, "great daddy. fuck my tight ebony ass. fuck it harder, daddy."

i needed no further prodding. i encouraged Aries to push my johnson deeper up my atf's ass. Aries grabbed one of the atf's buttcheeks and spread it, and i grabbed the other and pulled her other asscheek apart, while "flexing" my dick inside her ass, which made her moan and cum again.

i was about to nut myself, so i froze for a second trying not to cum, while the atf kept backing it up and fucking me from below in the mount position (my legs outside her's.) i held on long enough to avoid exploding in the cover, and asked Aries to slowly pull me out so we could ready for the grand finale, and the awesome spontaneous coda that followed it, which turned out to be the highlight of the session, definitely for me and i'm pretty sure for the ladies as well.. (to be cont..)
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women