Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2019, 05:57 PM   #1
amylove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default travel question

Hi im considering touring the area. If someone could pm me info on visiting it would help what sites are used, safe areas etc, thanks in advance
amylove is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 06:18 PM   #2
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylove View Post
Hi im considering touring the area. If someone could pm me info on visiting it would help what sites are used, safe areas etc, thanks in advance
Indys is, for better or worse, the main local site. Traveling providers tend to set up in Greentree, Cranberry, Monroeville or Downtown. Beyond those areas, you might try city neighborhoods like the Southside, Oakland, Shadyside and East Liberty.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:12 AM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

As to location, you will get different answers from different guys depending on where they live - north, south, west or east. My suggestion is to try and be as centrally located as possible but not downtown Pittsburgh. Downtown is a hassle for a lot of guys with traffic and parking. So the best area about 5 minutes outside of town is Greentree. There are a couple hotels there, including a nice Doubletree. Easy access, easy parking.

If you don't have transportation and wanted to stay closer to the airport, there are tons of options in the Robinson / Airport area

Given your pics and ECCIE reviews, I believe advertising here will attract a good number of guys. Indys has become relatively useless for anything other than perhaps placing an ad
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:55 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
As to location, you will get different answers from different guys depending on where they live - north, south, west or east. My suggestion is to try and be as centrally located as possible but not downtown Pittsburgh. Downtown is a hassle for a lot of guys with traffic and parking. So the best area about 5 minutes outside of town is Greentree. There are a couple hotels there, including a nice Doubletree. Easy access, easy parking.

If you don't have transportation and wanted to stay closer to the airport, there are tons of options in the Robinson / Airport area

Given your pics and ECCIE reviews, I believe advertising here will attract a good number of guys. Indys has become relatively useless for anything other than perhaps placing an ad
What BB said. Downtown parking can be a hassle. Green tree is the most centrally located with several hotel options. Cranberry is 30 miles north of the city. Monroeville is east of the city and can be a traffic nightmare getting there. Robinson is the closest to the airport. Many hotel options and place to have a drink or a bite to eat.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:06 AM   #5
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Babe!

A lot of guys work/live downtown so it’s actually quite convenient for them! I’d say it’s a matter of your preference. Suburbs or city There are clients everywhere! I personally feel less exposed in city environments than the suburbs but again, personal preference!

I’d say Indys.ch, Eccie, P411, Twitter would get you the most exposure for advertising your trip!

Safe travels!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 11:43 AM   #6
amylove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thank you
Old 06-27-2019, 02:55 PM   #7
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Looking forward to your visit, amylove.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 12:50 PM   #8
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Greentree SHOULD be 5 min from downtown, but with Fort Pitt Tunnel traffic, it always takes 15 min. 15 minutes doesn’t seem significant, but if you’re adding that to someone who isn’t coming from downtown, but rather coming from north south or east, it isn’t super convenient.

I agree with DG that downtown is underutilized, just based on the number of guys who work there. I’m far more likely to see a provider downtown than, say, Monroeville, and I have never been willing to drive all the way up to Cranberry to see anyone. I’m genuinely surprised that that area gets so many traveling providers, but I guess there are enough hobbyists who live in the North Hills and aren’t bothered by that trip.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 04:00 PM   #9
amylove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for the help everyone
Old 06-29-2019, 07:05 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post

I agree with DG that downtown is underutilized, just based on the number of guys who work there.
There is a reason most providers do not stay Downtown - most guys won't come there. You complain about 5 minutes (or your 15 minutes with traffic) from Downtown to Greentree. But anyone driving into downtown from the north, west, south is going to spend more than an extra 15 minutes with traffic doing so - and even if they are at the 5 minutes no traffic, they will spend another 15 minutes trying to find a place to park when most parking garages are full and then walking to whatever hotel the provider is in.

Are there guys who work downtown. Sure. But 99% of them are not hobbying during work hours. You may get someone free on their lunch hour or after work but that is it.

As I said earlier, you will get different answers from different guys depending on where they live - north, south, west or east - which is what you are doing, making a suggestion based on your own set of circumstances. I tried to suggest a realistic location for the OP that was neutral to any direction.

In the end it is her decision, but I would hope people are not going to try to sway her based on their own self interests.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 06:14 AM   #11
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m sorry but that percentage is way off. Based on personal experience, Downtown has plenty of clients at all times of the day.

Downtown can be a lot more expensive than suburbs though.
I think you will do well wherever you choose, Amy. Clients are everywhere. Safe travels!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:43 AM   #12
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Depending on the length of your visit you might try a couple locations.

Yes downtown can be very good for the working men regardless of traffic and parking issues. Don't allow the naysayers to convince you that it's not.
Greentree is a good choice but not for guys to the east of town.
Airport area is also good but requires a lot of extra care because of the active LE presence.
I avoid Cranberry for that reason alone, too hot.
Monroeville is too much bother as well.
If I were thinking of going East I'd go further than Monroeville to the underserved area of Greensburg. Lots of men complain about the lack of company out there.

Wherever you go you should do well based on your looks and reviews, just be careful and enjoy our town.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 02:03 PM   #13
amylove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thank you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women