Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36582
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2019, 09:08 PM   #91
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I absolutely never haggle. But as I've stated elsewhere, I'm more in search of great experiences than bargains and I think the chances of a great experience get lower the more you try to wheel and deal. I sure wouldn't give my best tomorrow if my employer said I was getting 75% of my pay.
+1
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 06:47 PM   #92
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

im reading your words, and yet this time all im interested in is your pics. they look really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
That’s the beauty of the hobby, diversity...

Thank goodness!

Thank you very much, to the guys who shell out hundreds like it’s nothing, they turn me on. Y’all are the real MVPs! Go big or go home You only live once! You can tell those guys would be fun to hang with, money isn’t an option to them and they don’t make you feel like you owe them something after all you do, you just do it for them anyways. The guys I’ve noticed who always pay less, ask for more requests. Where does that add up at?

Again, back on topic; a haggler can sit down with the rest of the haggling crew, this isn’t a car lot where you bid back and forth with the seller.

And this isn’t Pawn Stars, Yet I wish! The mountains of money Rick makes in some of his bids, I wouldn’t mind haggling there.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:41 AM   #93
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can understand babydallas and everything else. But it is true. If you haggling with a hoe then she is more likely not to give you quality service. Now the men that pay gratefully with no problems do make the experience and the encounter even better. Makes the meowmeow wet wet wet!
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women