Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48270
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-03-2019, 03:56 PM   #166
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I see the same trolling women that are always crying to mods that they're always being harassed but following me around. Go figure
Please explain how I am confused.

You had an exchange with a gentlemen (Eidolon), that you quoted in the same post that you made this post.

The person who called you out specifically was a MALE, and you blame the women in this thread for it?

Edit: Shortened my post cause I am wordy.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:07 PM   #167
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I don't think anyone here cares what blm has to say. He seems to be an outcast in Dallas and now he's here. I'm guessing he has no where else to go.
He seems eat up with the fact that he can find cheap pussy. All you have to do is look at his reviews and you can see what he likes. Hopefully he didn't spend over his allowance of 40 bucks. His SO probably gives him that to get him out of the house.
Just ignore him and he will go away and pester another city.

Then again.....he's probably a short little fat guy trying to prove he knows a lot. Maybe we should feel sorry for him and make him feel a little more needed here in Houston
Old 06-03-2019, 04:14 PM   #168
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
You really believe you're in a Louis Vuitton type of establishment for providers? You have really high hopes my friend. One must always look around before jumping to any conclusions
LoL, LV was just an example. The $5 BJ might have been just as good as a $80 one but I didn't like the packaging & presentation so I didn't go for it. I've been known to haggle with providers; some even claim I speak Hebrew. If you think spending several hours trying to find a cheap lay is a good deal more power to you but I value my time. Naturally I'm going to pay more to get exactly what I want when & where I want it with as little effort as possible. It has nothing to do with trying to impress other "tricks" whome I have never & will never meet.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:23 PM   #169
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I don't think anyone here cares what blm has to say. He seems to be an outcast in Dallas and now he's here. I'm guessing he has no where else to go.
He seems eat up with the fact that he can find cheap pussy. All you have to do is look at his reviews and you can see what he likes. Hopefully he didn't spend over his allowance of 40 bucks. His SO probably gives him that to get him out of the house.
Just ignore him and he will go away and pester another city.

Then again.....he's probably a short little fat guy trying to prove he knows a lot. Maybe we should feel sorry for him and make him feel a little more needed here in Houston
He has made several negative statements towards the women in this thread. And the women here have largely ignored it. But it's almost like he wants to make these statements in an attempt to bait the ladies here.

The fact is, the majority of the negative commentary towards the subject matter has been from the males, not the women in this thread. And I will go back and specifically find all the quotes (mods included) because it frustrates me that we cannot have an adult discussion without someone coming in here and making attempts to bait the women.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:32 PM   #170
tbone2u
Account Disabled

That's what he does best Katie. Every rat has more than one hole to run to.. maybe that's why he's here...Dallas doesn't want him. Maybe we should show him more love in our fair city
Old 06-03-2019, 04:50 PM   #171
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I just seen that the OP got banned and why, funny read. This thread will continue and will keep sharing my cheap pussy insight and tips for one's that seek it, you women can keep on hating on it and keep bumping it to the top for me.
Ok, so he made this statement here that it is the women hating and bumping this thread.

As evidenced below, you will see it is quite the contrary. All statements below are from MALES.

He is in this thread attempting to bait the ladies.

(And as a side note, this is basically a cliff notes version of the thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
If you can get it at that rate in the hood why bother looking here ?
Quote:
I don't think I want any $40 pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Man, I am almost offended!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I agree with tbone, I wouldn't want any $40 pussy. First of all, I would be embarrassed to offer that amount of money, plus if she would accept, what would he appearance be like, what would the session be like?

This is an expensive hobby, and I would stay away from skanky assed 'ho's who probably haven't shaved their pits in weeks, nor been close to a shower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes View Post
<$50 ass is low end no matter how you look at it. That’s street level quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
You get what you pay for
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1. View Post
You can't fool us all with the holy Grail hype. A man that has the best of pussy at his beckon call for $20 wouldn't be here just for the game of insulting the providers that have a proven, stellar track record of not ripping off clients and have skills without a trainer. Paying for a legend is worth the price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This thread is kind of dehumanizing to me about the women here. I don't really see how most providers would not be offended. Examples have been given on where to get cheaper pussy than Houston around the globe. That's cool. Go there and get it. If you want P4P pussy in Houston, pay the rate or move on and go elsewhere. This shit is not that complicated.

I don't really see the point in neither directly nor indirectly wasting your time trying to push their rate down. Their rate is their rate so what the fuck is the point about only paying $40 for pussy?

You don't go global for cheaper high quality pussy because of convenience. You pay extra for that convenience to stay home. You add in the travel cost and inconvenience for that pussy, it's around the same cost if you kept your ass at home. It's that simple.

And if you travel around the globe from your home to pay for cheap pussy, I really sorry for you because your local hooker rates are the least of your problems in life. #noshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1. View Post
This ain't the hood.
Quote:
I don't see any hate in here but I do see a little disgust
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsdeep View Post
As a black man, I find this post a little offensive to other black men and black women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post

OP, i've hooked up with many gorgeous sistas-ebony spinners are my kryptonite-but never for 40. i think i'm the wrong skin color to get the goin hood rate. i guess i should b happy at least i'm not the mark. maybe they can guess i'm effin loco, n they'd be correct..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Everyone likes getting a good deal but I wouldn't go to the Louis Vuitton store complaining about how I can get a similar product at the Swap-o-Rama for peanuts. This discussion belongs in the Git-n-Geaux parking lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
ok

I don't believe the women hate it as much as the real men do. Not for any reason that I believe you can comprehend. This thread and your type are a threat to this community. Exploitation.

Truth be told, the greater eccie community is not here to exploit young naive, victimized or destitute women. They are vehemently against that. They are here to find simple "of free will" consensual engagements.

The truth is, your responses to this thread have shown you to be a detriment to this community yourself. With every bump that detriment is viewed again and again. If you really believe you've shared any real information other than what I have stated your as naive as some of your alleged victims.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:54 PM   #172
tbone2u
Account Disabled

The only "trick" here is him
Old 06-03-2019, 04:57 PM   #173
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And I would just like to point out that statement was made by a male, not me, lol.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:07 PM   #174
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Ok, so he made this statement here that it is the women hating and bumping this thread.

As evidenced below, you will see it is quite the contrary. All statements below are from MALES.

He is in this thread attempting to bait the ladies.

(And as a side note, this is basically a cliff notes version of the thread)
Now that you cherry picked, do the same for your post in this thread and the other women who also posted here to read your contributions, You've been derailing this thread since your first post and continue do so. Hope you're not trying to bait me? lol, you'll get caught in your own web if that's it

Not sure what else you're trying to do here but you're failing miserably at it! Maybe you want to offer some $40 pussy but you're shy to do so? It is the subject of this thread remember?
Old 06-03-2019, 05:12 PM   #175
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
My man! We're all tricks here, maybe we'll get a honest lady to come in here and confirm this, I respect honesty more than any lie or game running.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:37 PM   #176
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
...I respect honesty more than any lie or game running.
Ok. Here is the truth;

You are not wanted or welcome in this Houston forum. Leave.

Respect that.
Old 06-03-2019, 06:40 PM   #177
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
Ok. Here is the truth;

You are not wanted or welcome in this Houston forum. Leave.

Respect that.
Here is the reality of it, I'm not going anywhere! Can we get back on the subject now people?
Old 06-03-2019, 07:02 PM   #178
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I'm curious blm....why start shit in Houston?
What's wrong in Dallas?
Houston is trying it's best to recover and get the ladies back in coed. You are not helping at all.
You are part of the problem we were working hard to fix.
Why come here? I'm curious
Old 06-03-2019, 07:28 PM   #179
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Okay folks-- that's enough- we have wandered off the OP's path and are perilously close to garnering warnings and points. Time to take your toys and move elsewhere.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women