Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60873
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2019, 02:11 PM   #16
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The only model I'd have any interest in would be the UK model. The only "registering" one must do is to register themselves as a business for tax purposes. There are no "zones" and no regulations about where it can be offered, with the exceptions of "no soliciting zones" in some cities keeping the streetwalkers away.

In the UK, it is legal to buy and sell sex, but using force to coerce is highly punished. The only drawback to the UK system is that ladies cannot share an incall to save costs, as it violates the rules about keeping a bawdy house.

Rates in the UK are very comparable to rates here in the Dallas area. Most ladies between the equivalent of 200-300.. with a few outliers to both the high and low end.

One thing to keep in mind about the rates in Germany-- there are a ton of Eastern European ladies that have flooded the market, because to them... 50-60 Euros is a small fortune in their countries.. its much like girls from Guatemala and Ecuador coming here. The reason I don't see rates falling like that in the US is due in part to immigration laws (even the legal brothels in Nevada cannot sponsor someone for citizenship) and in part due to the cost of living here. I think rates may stabilize some.. but we won't see dips down at or under 100 for the most part.

There have been several groups actively working towards decriminalization and some working towards legalization along the lines of what Nevada has... thus far, the puritans have kept such efforts largely at bay.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 03:41 PM   #17
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
The Govt. wants you to pay a tax on your earnings whether they are legal or not. I've paid my taxes on my earnings here. Its foolish not to.

Oracle-- I believe you're wrong about legalization driving the prices down... its more expensive to get sex in a brothel than it is in Dallas. Hell, in brothel land, even the likes of average, mediocre me can get $1000/hr like its nothing (I've done the brothel thing... I'm a registered whore in Nevada and everything...)
do they give out a license?...what does it say on it just curious.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 05:46 PM   #18
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
do they give out a license?...what does it say on it just curious.
You have to get licensed... some counties its once per year, others you have to re-license every time you come back (license expires 30 days after you leave). The license stays on file with the house that you work in and goes back to the county upon your departure.

I can't speak for all counties, but in both Storey and Elko counties, your profession is listed as "Prostitute". Those are the only counties I've worked in, but I assume the licensing is the same in every county.

Its not impossible for someone to find your license information, but they need to know your real name plus what county to look in. So if anyone looked me up under Grace, they'd not find me.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:37 PM   #19
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I would not rewrite anything.
I would simply delete what has been written as law on the subject.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:18 AM   #20
cowboyesfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
You have to get licensed... some counties its once per year, others you have to re-license every time you come back (license expires 30 days after you leave). The license stays on file with the house that you work in and goes back to the county upon your departure.

I can't speak for all counties, but in both Storey and Elko counties, your profession is listed as "Prostitute". Those are the only counties I've worked in, but I assume the licensing is the same in every county.

Its not impossible for someone to find your license information, but they need to know your real name plus what county to look in. So if anyone looked me up under Grace, they'd not find me.
Do the houses still take 50%?
cowboyesfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:23 PM   #21
JamesBond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Amsterdam - Red Light District

1) one gets to view the goods before purchase
2) $50 Euro’s for every 20 minutes
3) Ladies are taxed
4) Ladies are tested regularly
5) Activities are covered

That’s what this looks like....
JamesBond is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:28 PM   #22
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I can see why American providers would be reluctant to publicly campaign for legalization. It in some ways would be like putting a target on your back. Hey, look at me, I am doing something illegal but would like you to legalize it. So I am wondering why not form an informal organization that might partially finance providers in countries where it is legal and has a model you like to make a speaking campaign tour through the states? She would not provide while here but would maybe speak at rallies and maybe before various state legislatures. Perhaps if they could hear from women who have voluntarily chosen to provide speaking about the benefits of the situation being legal the movement to decriminalize would get some traction.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 09:08 AM   #23
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
My theory:

I think legalization could definitely make it safer, however I think it will drive competition way up & prices down for the women. Supply will increase dramatically imo. Providing is already a job that literally ANY woman can wake up tomorrow and do with no type of training or real qualifications needed. If you remove the criminal element, which will eventually take away a lot of the social stigma, I think you will have a SLEW of women enter the game to make what will appear to be "easy" money. Women you never thought would be willing to ho will be hoeing. The pool of potential providers will essentially go from the small % of women bold enough to engage in the criminal element and willing to bear the potential stigma to literally EVERY girl 18 and up. I don't think I've ever met a woman who didn't think her vagina and/or mouth was the best thing going and wasn't worth paying for. Lol. Legalization would be the proverbial green light for a LOT of them.

It's kind of like the drug game. The illegal nature drives up the price. I feel like there may be a bit of a "be careful what you wish for" element to it. Especially when the government and corporate interests get involved.
I completely agree.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 12:34 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

It needs to be decriminalized. That's it. Nothing else.

Sex is a natural act. How in the hell is it illegal to have consensual sex with someone of legal age?

Legal tender, otherwise known as money, is legal to have and use to acquire virtually anything that a willing party will agree to receive, for services rendered.

Hey, can you mop my floor? I'll pay you. Perfectly OK to do that.

Cut my grass. I'll pay you. Perfectly OK to do that.

Personal trainer at the gym, or hell just be my workout buddy and whip me into shape. I'll pay you. Perfectly OK to do that.

Why is consensual sex with willing participants of legal age ILLEGAL??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women