Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48423
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41431
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35798
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2019, 06:03 PM   #1
VillianandAble
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Rookie mistakes

I messed up pretty good this past week. There was a provider I'd been interested in seeing for a while, and long story short, I got WAY too overeager and wound up turning what could've been a fun evening into Creepy Text theatre. 100% my fault. I own that. This is supposed to be fun for all parties, and I don't want make anyone feel bad.

I was interested in seeing another provider with availability last weekend, but never received a response. So now I'm concerned I've got a bad rep before I've even met with anyone.

I was fairly active in the hobby in the early 2010's, but am basically a newbie again at this point. So I have to start over. It's a bit more of a complicated environment than last time when I could use p411 and TER as a supplement to ECCIE. A safer environment for all - which is a good thing - but more complicated.

This board is for more established people, so I'd like some advice - specifically from the ladies on here. After taking a step back, I know I made 1 small mistake (I forgot to put my last name on a screening form), then blew it up to a suffocating level trying to overcorrect. Do I reach out and apologize? I am truly sorry, and it seems like the right thing to do, but I don't want to send ANOTHER thing off to the same person when they might already be freaked out.

Also how long should a person wait before following up on a screening form? I don't remember having to deal with these before, and I've been sending a follow up text/email the next day. Too soon?
VillianandAble is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 11:05 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

All I can say is NEVER EVER put anything on paper or email that connects to your RW life. It can be used against you for years to come. I understand the gals wanting it to protect them selves but we need to protect ourselves also. There are a lot of choices so pick one that doesn't need that
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 07:11 AM   #3
merz28
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

I would agree with Burk. Move on, I don't believe you did anything to do anything over the top. Just find a provider that is trusted and build a good quality standing. You will be fine, don't read too much into it.
merz28 is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 09:37 AM   #4
vicng84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have providers ignored me before. I move on.
vicng84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:42 AM   #5
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

As you don't have any posted reviews in quite a while, nor (I assume) current references, you will need to go through newbie screening.
Expect that and note that quite a few of the gals do not see newbies. Thus, they may not respond.
Consider asking a gal that is newbie friendly for a date, and go through the applicable screening.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women