Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60228
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2019, 09:47 AM   #121
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Be nice PB. I took Trumps advice. I wasn't stupid enough to go to Vietnam. I like heroes who win. Not losers

You're too stupid to realize that you are indeed a loser. You enlisted in hildebeest's party with Nathan Philips at your side.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:46 AM   #122
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
My informed "sources" beat your uninformed "opinion" 24 hours of every day ... every day of the week.
The only source you have is whatever your ilk decides to run with. I admit it will keep the simpletons occupied but the rest of us are not that gullible. Here is a little insight on the reality of what happened. What was it your "Doxy" called it? Looks like Amazon has the art of "skinning" perfected.
https://newrepublic.com/article/1521...hurting-cities
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:52 AM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
The only source you have is whatever your ilk decides to run with. I admit it will keep the simpletons occupied but the rest of us are not that gullible. Here is a little insight on the reality of what happened. What was it your "Doxy" called it? Looks like Amazon has the art of "skinning" perfected.
https://newrepublic.com/article/1521...hurting-cities

"MT Pockets" is still proffering "MT arguments". An Amazon spokesman blamed AOC as being the deal breaker, and you damn well haven't refuted that fact.
Old 03-14-2019, 11:26 AM   #124
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Your old military buddy Nathan Phillips is not considered an informed source. I know you two served together but let it go IB. New Yorkers moving to Florida? Hummm...........anyone else you can think of PB?

Phillips would have kicked his ass. I think the closest IB ever got to serving was when he hooked up with Jim Nabors. Shazam!
Old 03-14-2019, 11:55 AM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think
That's where you fucked-up and let everyone know that you were lying.

BTW, Amazon blamed AOC, and yoh haven't refuted that fact.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:18 AM   #126
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's where you fucked-up and let everyone know that you were lying.

BTW, Amazon blamed AOC, and yoh haven't refuted that fact.
I said "I think" because you may have had more experiences with someone that was an actual soldier. I do recall hearing you used to plat Army with Luke, he used to lay down and you would blow the hell out of him LOL
And I have no intention of refuting what someone said at a press release. Maybe they were channeling their inner Sarah Huckabee.
And why would Yoh deny what was said? Were they hoping to get some work from Amazon? I do know Amazon has some weird hiring tactics but they most likelywould not have workers commute from whatever shithole you live in., so you will still be stuck fluffing at the Liars den in Mathers.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:53 PM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said "I think" because you may have had more experiences with someone that was an actual soldier. I do recall hearing you used to plat Army with Luke, he used to lay down and you would blow the hell out of him LOL
And I have no intention of refuting what someone said at a press release. Maybe they were channeling their inner Sarah Huckabee.
And why would Yoh deny what was said? Were they hoping to get some work from Amazon? I do know Amazon has some weird hiring tactics but they most likelywould not have workers commute from whatever shithole you live in., so you will still be stuck fluffing at the Liars den in Mathers.
Your memory is just like your "thinking": faulty. Amazon blamed AOC for nixing their deal with New York, and you you're lying when you say otherwise. Now go back to your delusion, perverse dreams about your butt-buddy Luke.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:03 PM   #128
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your memory is just like your "thinking": faulty. Amazon blamed AOC for nixing their deal with New York, and you you're lying when you say otherwise. Now go back to your delusion, perverse dreams about your butt-buddy Luke.
Quote:
Seth added that "it wasn't any one incident" that drove the Seattle-based tech giant to its decision, adding that the virulent political discourse that occurred over the past three months was what led to the decision. "It was that the environment over the course of the past three months had not got any better. There were some local and state elected officials who refused to meet with Amazon and criticized us day in and day out about the plan," she said in the interview.
Once again I got you to eat the salt and lead me to the water. You have stated that the rep from Amazon is your source and what she said is the gospel right? Well read and weep my little dotard LOL

Here is where she mentioned her along with another person not on board.
Quote:
“If you talk to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, it’s ‘Never Amazon,'” Seth added. “If you talk to [New York City Councilman Jimmy] Van Bramer [a Democrat], it’s unions.”
The problem with you is, you never get past the headlines. TypicalTrumpanzee
Old 03-15-2019, 02:32 PM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again I got you to eat the salt and lead me to the water. You have stated that the rep from Amazon is your source and what she said is the gospel right? Well read and weep my little dotard LOL

]Here is where she mentioned her along with another person not on board.
The problem with you is, you never get past the headlines. TypicalTrumpanzee
Amazon blamed AOC for nixing their deal with New York. and nothing you posted changes the Amazon announcement.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:30 AM   #130
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amazon blamed AOC for nixing their deal with New York. and nothing you posted changes the Amazon announcement.
Your own source say's differently. LOL!
You are pathetic. I feel sorry for you, being so belligerent that even when you look like an idiot you keep on "truckin"
Old 03-18-2019, 12:12 PM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your own source say's differently. LOL!
You are pathetic. I feel sorry for you, being so belligerent that even when you look like an idiot you keep on "truckin"
And you would be a liar ignoring that a spokesperson for Amazon blamed AOC for the breakdown.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:01 PM   #132
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

MT fails to see logic. Why would a spokesman be worried about "some state leaders" when they were negotiating with the Mayor of New York City and the governor of New York State? None of those impotent City Councilors could do anything to stop this. Enter AOC and her useless idiots whining and crying about $3 billion that would have been made up several times over by new income taxes and sales taxes on Amazon purchases from state residents.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:50 PM   #133
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you would be a liar ignoring that a spokesperson for Amazon blamed AOC for the breakdown.
Show me where they did that. As an afterthought they said AOC is always no when it comes to Amazon. Then again that does not make any sense either. It is not like AOC has ever challenged them before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
MT fails to see logic. Why would a spokesman be worried about "some state leaders" when they were negotiating with the Mayor of New York City and the governor of New York State? None of those impotent City Councilors could do anything to stop this. Enter AOC and her useless idiots whining and crying about $3 billion that would have been made up several times over by new income taxes and sales taxes on Amazon purchases from state residents.
The logic would be that AOC had less influence than many other opponents. Here is a pretty good synopsis of what happened on the deal. https://ny.curbed.com/2019/2/18/1822...-city-timeline If you read it you will see at first they were building just one, then suddenly it was two. As many have implied, maybe there was never going to be two. Maybe they just wanted to get the best deal they could. That fucker is not that rich because he is a dummy, or ethical.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:15 PM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Show me where they did that. As an afterthought they said AOC is always no when it comes to Amazon. Then again that does not make any sense either. It is not like AOC has ever challenged them before.
Only a really dumb-fuck would continue to illustrate congenital stupidity the way you do. Your ignorant-ass was informed at post #89 that an Amazon spokesman blamed Ocasio Cortez for breaking the deal. But now you pretend(?) to be stupidly oblivious to that post.

Now there's a survey that shows that most New Yorkers also blame Ocasio Cortez.

Quote:
2/3 of Voters Say Amazon Cancelling Queens HQ Bad for NY

Siena College pollster Steven Greenberg. “While some may have celebrated Amazon’s announcement to pull the plug, the vast majority of New Yorkers of every stripe thought it was bad for the Empire State. “Who do New Yorkers blame? Well, there’s certainly blame enough to go around. More people think that Amazon, Governor Cuomo, Mayor de Blasio, the State Senate, and local Queens activists were villains in this saga than they were heroes. However, voters say the biggest villain was Representative Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.

(Siena College)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women