Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-13-2019, 04:16 PM   #106
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Watch out he is outing folks, his threats are probably promises.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:18 PM   #107
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Psycho behavior vs. You're a psycho are different things. Try again.
Your walking on very thin ice. I suggest you stay in your league. Me personally, I'm headed to my mani-pedi appointment. So, I will be off line for a few.
Calling out well ESTABLISEHED members like BMan. Well, your defiantly out of your league and should go sit down boy.
Don't talk to me until you got them references/vouches for this account SIR "I GOT HOES WE WANT TO KNOW.. WISH..." Lol. Okay ! Clearly your a fraud.
Your mouth has over loaded your ass today, but hey we are here for you to help you work thru this "meltdown" you are experiencing today...
Old 03-13-2019, 04:21 PM   #108
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
You had a meltdown, made threats, and now you want the mods and admins to rescue you.

Is Katie really that hard for you to handle that you have to go to all these extremes over a story?

You must really be having a bad day.
Nope but I wont allow baseless unsubstantiated claims of me texting a woman that I'd never give the time of day to go unchallenged..I hope DED takes it to St.C i have zero tolerance for flat out liars and fabrications. You're not going to hurl such a serious accusation at me with those strong arm tactics. It's not gonna stand...I hope the admins deal with you accordingly. I've never communicated with you except right here in the open forum. You will retract that statement or at least I hope the admins force you to. Your behavior is disgusting.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:23 PM   #109
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

If you gals do that reference check, you might come up with a matching phone number.
Just tell the other provider his number was ***_**** just make one up and see if she corrects you with the real one. Then possibly you’ll know.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:23 PM   #110
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Naah I get to decide how this narrative goes...you are a shit starter that likes to cry wolf and victim even going so far as to pretend she's getting harassing texts....that's psycho behavior...and if you dont stop you're gonna wear that moniker. This is your business not mine
You do? Well aint that the pot talkin to the kettle right thar.

Is it popcawn time yet?

I havent seen the human behind his handle have such an epic meltdown since his prior handle..... < which was a foooking hooot, to booot !

All we need now is TittyTate to join us and we can have a two-fer .

Carry on.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:24 PM   #111
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Your walking on very thin ice. I suggest you stay in your league. Me personally, I'm headed to my mani-pedi appointment. So, I will be off line for a few.
Calling out well ESTABLISEHED members like BMan. Well, your defiantly out of your league and should go sit down boy.
Don't talk to me until you got them references/vouches for this account SIR "I GOT HOES WE WANT TO KNOW.. WISH..." Lol. Okay ! Clearly your a fraud.
Your mouth has over loaded your ass today, but hey we are here for you to help you work thru this "meltdown" you are experiencing today...
Girl go sit down like I said...I'm not remotely interested in what you got going. ;-)
Old 03-13-2019, 04:29 PM   #112
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Is that because you’re gay?
Old 03-13-2019, 04:31 PM   #113
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Enough WW...you've trolled enough for today.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:31 PM   #114
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

You’re the faker here.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:32 PM   #115
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

They close all the threads on Oh2,so y'all bring all your drama here
Old 03-13-2019, 04:33 PM   #116
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nope but I wont allow baseless unsubstantiated claims of me texting a woman that I'd never give the time of day to go unchallenged..I hope DED takes it to St.C i have zero tolerance for flat out liars and fabrications. You're not going to hurl such a serious accusation at me with those strong arm tactics. It's not gonna stand...I hope the admins deal with you accordingly. I've never communicated with you except right here in the open forum. You will retract that statement or at least I hope the admins force you to. Your behavior is disgusting.

I am not the one having a meltdown and making threats and then calling mods and admins for backup. Your behavior is disgusting.

Also please find the EXACT statement where I specifically said that you were indeed the very exact person who has been texting me.

Find it. NOW.

Cause the only one making fake accusations is you, after having a meltdown and making threats.

I'll wait....
Old 03-13-2019, 04:38 PM   #117
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Everything posted on here is a fabrication by faceless personas and fake handles. Everyone knows that...

Sounds like SC has a crusade on his hands. He'd better get over this meltdown quick so he can start enforcing his zero tolerance policy.

It just keeps getting better.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:04 PM   #118
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

This thread is irrevocably broken. Plenty of PMs to go around, so if you got one and think you were singled out...you were not.

Bullying, cyber-stalkerish, rude, insulting behavior is not allowed here.

I'm not sure what is going on in the past few days, but I am SERIOUSLY disappointed in many of you.

What has happened to human kindness and decency? St. C has made his guidelines and wishes clear and I agree with him 100%.

This behavior is not okay and when I try to gently guide you and get nasty PMs, I don't appreciate that either, so I suggest you not do that.

Thank you.

THREAD CLOSED
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women