Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2019, 05:09 PM   #46
oeb11
Valued Poster

You are welcome , YR

I will read what is released under Section 600.9. investigation results not culminating in criminal charges - I am not concerned about matters redacted under the Law. .

The Senate Judiciary Committee - while I would prefer the Committee to see the entire report, but the atmosphere is so charged politically that I have no trust in Feinstein and other Minority members not to release confidential information not resulting in a criminal indictment.

What i expect if any of the report is redacted - is the the DPST's will condemn Barr for " hiding evidence" and "obstruction of justice". Schiff will be in the lead. Schiff's House Intelligence Committee might go so far as to forward a Bill of Impeachment for Barr.

The House is welcome to vote to change the law- and forward to the Senate and, if passed, to Trump's desk for signature.

I will not expect AG Barr to behave outside the Law, particularly under the scrutiny that this report and his conduct is under.
Could Schiff and his House Intelligence Comitteee subpoena Barr for the entire report - Yes!
Will it be successful - a subpoena would be opposed by DOJ attorneys in the courts, and possibly the SC.

The chance of Schiff successfully obtaining the full report during Trump's, or Schiff's term in office - debatable - and I am not an attorney.
As i see it !

Your turn, Good Sir! Happy to return civility!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:22 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

LOL!

So apparently you don’t trust anybody but Trump to feed us the info.

Got it, thanks!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:57 PM   #48
oeb11
Valued Poster

Wrong.
I trust AG Barr to act consistent with the law quoted above.

Trump would act with a veto if a House and Senate passed bill to change the law came before his desk - which ain't happening and Schiff knows it.

Would never get past the current Senate.

So please do not put words in my posts i did not write.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:46 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Still awaiting the links quoting Schumer and/or Pelosi advocating for drugs and gangs.

To quote, err, you....

“Look in the Mirror.”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:09 PM   #50
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

“Look in the Mirror.”

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

BAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:39 AM   #51
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I didn't see Benghazi mentioned in your article.

How many links would I like? Let's start with one that pertains to my post. The link you posted has nothing to do with anything I said.

Let's see some proof of anything you babbled. Let's see some specific quotes. Your fragments are worthless refuting anything I said.

Here is my post you responded to. You didn't address any of those issues.

"You mean like Benghazi investigation money was repaid? How many of those were there?
How many indictments resulted from those republican investigations?
Never mind. I know you don't know.
Just kidding you. I didn't mean to push your face in the shit of selective memory or your misunderstanding of how these things work.
An investigation is done to see if there is a reason to indict.
How many Benghazi investigations without an indictment?
Oh I already asked you that.
Have you looked it up yet?

We all know you're just guessing about your conclusions. We'll all find out when we find out if trump is indicted.
And since you seem to know less than many people about this process, that is just more evidence you're just guessing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
That investigation isn't over yet...as much as you and Hellary hoped...
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-watch-1048196
How many links would you like to the denial of ALL the left wing rags that say...even if Mulehead comes back with nothing...there needs to be a further investigation...THEY"RE STAKING THEIR COMPLETE EXISTENCE ON THIS!!
Even a bi-partisan Senate committee said this is a nothing burger!!
You keep wishing chump!!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:53 AM   #52
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

The first paragraph of the first article.

"House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff on Sunday threatened to call Robert Mueller to Capitol Hill and subpoena his investigative findings if Attorney General William Barr does not make public the special counsel’s highly anticipated report."
How is it a threat to Mueller to have him show what he has spent the last 2 years on? There are no downsides for Mueller to testify about his own report.

My earlier post is confirmed by your links. Thank you.

"Mueller being throw under the bus? You never get tired of being wrong, do you?
Mueller gives the report to Barr. Barr decides how much is seen. Mueller will be called upon to testify what is in the report if Barr sits on it. Do you only look at yahoo?"

Old 02-26-2019, 05:15 AM   #53
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

He doesn't need to do better. You talk about civility while calling others names.
You offer opinion as fact and then make predictions which you make sound like certainties.
You should have no issues with responses to you with the same structure and tone. The main difference will be that opinion is not offered as fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Thank You for the usual illuminating, intellectually rigorous response.

Respectfully!
Old 02-26-2019, 07:14 AM   #54
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/02...own-collusion/

What the Department of Justice may discover is that many high ranking Democrats, including Schiff, who curiously met with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson in Aspen, Colo., in July, and also tried to block the release of Fusion’s financial records to Congress, are co-conspirators themselves alongside high-ranking FBI agents and other deep state actors who manufactured the whole Russian hoax to get Trump.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:19 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I didn't see Benghazi mentioned in your article.

How many links would I like? Let's start with one that pertains to my post. The link you posted has nothing to do with anything I said.

Let's see some proof of anything you babbled. Let's see some specific quotes. Your fragments are worthless refuting anything I said.

Here is my post you responded to. You didn't address any of those issues.

"You mean like Benghazi investigation money was repaid? How many of those were there?
How many indictments resulted from those republican investigations?
Never mind. I know you don't know.
Just kidding you. I didn't mean to push your face in the shit of selective memory or your misunderstanding of how these things work.
An investigation is done to see if there is a reason to indict.
How many Benghazi investigations without an indictment?
Oh I already asked you that.
Have you looked it up yet?

We all know you're just guessing about your conclusions. We'll all find out when we find out if trump is indicted.
And since you seem to know less than many people about this process, that is just more evidence you're just guessing."

Your notion that "indictments" are a measure of an investigation's success is both fallacious and absurd. What the investigations established is that Odumbo, hildebeest, and others were negligent, incompetent and liars not to be trusted with the reins of government. Notice how justice was rendered in the 2016 election.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:23 AM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your notion that "indictments" are a measure of an investigation's success is both fallacious and absurd. What the investigations established is that Odumbo, hildebeest, and others were negligent, incompetent and liars not to be trusted with the reins of government. Notice how justice was rendered in the 2016 election.
Yes, we have that ever four years. What is your point?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:28 AM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes, we have that ever four years. What is your point?
Old 02-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yes we know what the Trump followers think it established. You guys could watch Trump kill somebody on Times Square and he could convince you otherwise. Remember> We already knew that you sheep would think.

It is the independents that matter. They will decide 2020. Not you or your opinion of this investigation.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 08:17 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes we know what the Trump followers think it established. You guys could watch Trump kill somebody on Times Square and he could convince you otherwise. Remember> We already knew that you sheep would think.

It is the independents that matter. They will decide 2020. Not you or your opinion of this investigation.
The Benghazi investigations established that Odumbo, hildebeest, and others were negligent, incompetent and liars not to be trusted with the reins of government.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women