Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60864
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #1
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75
Default BillO's SubAMP PickO - 12/10/18

I was out and about last week and saw a spa (well, Google says it's a spa) I've not noticed before. I had a little geetus in my pocket, enough for an owah. And, the space in front of the door was open. I heard the Sirens singing. So, I whipped the Yugo into the space.

I stepped up on the sidewalk, doffed the ballcap & Ray Bans, and surveyed the shopping center, before strutting my fine-ass dad bod through the door.

The lobby is stark, as is typical for spas with controlled access. However, there was no window, only The Door. A voice called from beyond The Door. I couldn't understand what was said. So, I chose to hover for a moment, to see if it was an invitation to venture Beyond The Door.

One thing that I noticed was the smell of incense. Not the pleasing fragrance that one smells in a Bhuddist temple. But, it was the unmistakable odor of Spencer's Gifts circa 1978. The one that kinda catches you in the throat.

I heard the voice again, a female saying, "Hellooooooo", as she neared the other side of The Door. I had already began my exit at this point. But, I took a glance over my shoulder to see if I should stay. The Door swung open. There stood a 20-something gal with long curly hair, unkempt. She attempted to smile, standing there in only a shirt. The incense smell was overwhelming.

I asked about an hour. She said, "Thirty minutes." I declined and left. It was only after I had settled in the Yugo, that I realized she was Caucasian. I did not notice an accent. So, she may have been Hispanic. But, she was not Asian. It was also then that I realized that nothing, absolutely NO.THING about the establishment or the gal caused me to want anything, other than to leave. She was not unattractive, she was...not attractive...in a semi-skanky sorta way.

Had I been 16-25 years old, I would have stayed. Little Brother would have quickly convinced me that I NEEDED to stay. But, at my advanced age, I realize that this had all the hallmarks of disaster. No one would mistake this place as a therapeutic center. There is not one sign of legitimacy about it. And, there's that new Vice Squad roaming around.

I quickly replaced the ballcap & Ray Bans, scanned again. This time for white SUVs. Seeing none, I drove down the street, only to be drawn into The Palace, with it's plush, contemporay lobby, and the seductive arms of Michelle.

But, that's another story...

This PickO is Daily's, NW corner of Royal and Emerald.

BillO say Maybe so.

Please, share your experiences, if you chose to step...

...Beyond The Door.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:26 PM   #2
Lawf
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

Sounds like a honey trap.
Lawf is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:35 PM   #3
Sharp21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Was the Palace at least smelled a lot better?
Sharp21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:06 PM   #4
Stevensegal
Fictional Writer

Encounters: 177

Thanks for the recon - Billo
Stevensegal is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:25 PM   #5
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp21 View Post
Was the Palace at least smelled a lot better?
Honestly, I couldn't tell you. The smell of that cheap-ass, head-shop incense stayed with me for hours.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:27 PM   #6
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensegal View Post
Thanks for the recon - Billo
I do what I can, for the greater good (or, the gooder great, haven't decided yet).

I am curious just what is Behind The Door, though.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:36 PM   #7
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Massagejunkyie69 is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:43 AM   #8
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Thanks for the info Bill O. I was in that area not long ago. I went inside of a massage place in the NW corner of Royal & Emerald. There was a black and white sign that just said "Massage". There were 2 Chinese ladies there that I passed on.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:43 AM   #9
Billogoods
Valued Poster

There are several SubAMPs in that area. As for as I know, they are all L0, except Asian Relaxation, just N on Emerald, on the N side of a U-shaped strip center.

I've been to New Foot Reflexology. All of the women were VERY old. If any of them give special treatment, you'd have to be a special feller to accept it. That's been some months back. It may have changed.

Royal has a reputation of running out guys that try. But, I've not been there. I may give it a go someday.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:27 AM   #10
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

wait what is the name of the place you declined?
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 09:32 AM   #11
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Daily's. Go TOFTT and report back.

You can do this! I believe in you!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women