Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #31
Surftexas
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Back to the original posters tooic. I do feel this is a terrible hate filled site. I can do research and cut through all the crazy stuff and almost feel I’ve got enough information to decide on who I might have an enjoyable visit with. But most of the guys on here are just weird. Someone writes a review and if they don’t go into every exact detail of what they did or how they did it or when I finger went here or a tongue there, then weirdo dudes get all trippy. If you want that much detail then go get some 1970 playboy and read the encounter stories on there. This site should be so guys, and girls, can find someone they feel safe with and can get an idea if they are going to have a good time. The more you guys describe and complain and cause drama. The more people we don’t want involved are going to get involved. If some dude who thinks he’s Tom Clancy wants to write the most epic descriptive review then you guys don’t need to respond a hundred times with awesome dude. Your the man. You made me so hot. On my to do list. Also. Why the crazy puns when writing your subject line. Southbound with Sally. Drip Drained by Dora. Speaking Greek and Haitian with Heidi. Dude just put the girls name. It’s really not cool or funny. Anyway. Sorry. But if y’all knew how many girls bitch about y’all, and mostly the dudes that think they are head cheese on here, you would be embarrassed. The girls hate what this site has become. I’ve met a lot of very cool girls on here but dude it takes a while to get through the crazy.
Surftexas is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:53 AM   #32
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftexas View Post
Back to the original posters tooic. I do feel this is a terrible hate filled site. I can do research and cut through all the crazy stuff and almost feel I’ve got enough information to decide on who I might have an enjoyable visit with. But most of the guys on here are just weird. Someone writes a review and if they don’t go into every exact detail of what they did or how they did it or when I finger went here or a tongue there, then weirdo dudes get all trippy. If you want that much detail then go get some 1970 playboy and read the encounter stories on there. This site should be so guys, and girls, can find someone they feel safe with and can get an idea if they are going to have a good time. The more you guys describe and complain and cause drama. The more people we don’t want involved are going to get involved. If some dude who thinks he’s Tom Clancy wants to write the most epic descriptive review then you guys don’t need to respond a hundred times with awesome dude. Your the man. You made me so hot. On my to do list. Also. Why the crazy puns when writing your subject line. Southbound with Sally. Drip Drained by Dora. Speaking Greek and Haitian with Heidi. Dude just put the girls name. It’s really not cool or funny. Anyway. Sorry. But if y’all knew how many girls bitch about y’all, and mostly the dudes that think they are head cheese on here, you would be embarrassed. The girls hate what this site has become. I’ve met a lot of very cool girls on here but dude it takes a while to get through the crazy.
You're 100% right and I want to apologize to you because I'm pretty much the reason people started writing dynamic, riveting, elevated reviews. What they failed to realize is that writing came easy for me..where it may take me 15 min to write it could take someone else 3-5 days to write a similar review.. When I wrote people wanted to top that... so in hindsight I started a feeding frenzy...now the piranha cant be removed from the lake. I truly apologize
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 10:12 AM   #33
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Shine isn't the only one with the 8 by 10 glosses of himself
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 10:22 AM   #34
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Shine isn't the only one with the 8 by 10 glosses of himself

You alright t2u....
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 03:16 PM   #35
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes View Post
If this is the “new improved sanitized version”, what the hell was the previous version? Open warfare? So basically some people use this site for the simple joy of starting shit and messing with people. Hmmm, let me login and look for a cutie for pleasure. Nah, I’ll just login and start shit. No wonder providers have to screen extensively, they gotta avoid all the angry crazy mofos.
Providers have always screened extensively and you don't understand what Russ38 said! Just read old threads it's not difficult
Guest033019 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women