Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41854
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2018, 02:18 AM   #16
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

It freezes in Siberia.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #17
mathguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

The water thing is crazy. I've been afraid to brush my teeth so I've been using those instant disposable travel brushes that have the paste in them and your saliva activates it so you don't need water or anything. I just use some bottle water to rinse. But I use mouthwash too so in that case ya don't really even need bottle water. I just didn't want to rinse with the sink at all though. Even if they say its safe as long as you don't ingest it. Nah. Fuck that. When they are like "we haven't found any major pathogens yet but the water is still not passing minimum safety standards".... Nope. Even taking a shower I do that shit fast and close my eyes and my mouth. Freaky.
mathguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 02:51 PM   #18
Biggoron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Worried about not swallowing water...is on a site to bang strangers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Biggoron is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 05:08 PM   #19
mathguy
Gaining Momentum

Yep LOL. You don't wanna get some bacterial shit. That's definitely worse than most of the activities you could do with strangers. The stranger thing is overplayed badly (meaning about germs and sex with strangers). Especially if you just use some discretion. Bacteria is everywhere. Germs. Virii. Everyone whose around late 20's or older and had sex basically has HPV already. And various other stuff too. You're gonna get some kinda germ every time you bang your wife too. No difference.

But you don't wanna drink or eat something that is known to be contaminated or doesn't meet even minimum water safety standards. I mean we already know city water is not all that great anyway. So ya. Just sayin. Sounds funny but real talk.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:52 PM   #20
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Better to follow directions, but there's bound to be people that don't. It's not like there's been a major outbreak of cholera or anything else for that matter.

Minimize your exposure and you'll be fine. Listerine is your friend. Also vodka.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 08:52 PM   #21
mathguy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Better to follow directions, but there's bound to be people that don't. It's not like there's been a major outbreak of cholera or anything else for that matter.

Minimize your exposure and you'll be fine. Listerine is your friend. Also vodka.
Yea, gotcha. Totally. I feel the same. I'm not running out filling up my trunk with cases of water. But yea I don't really wanna drink the tap water or get it in my mouth until they say it's cool.

I just thought the prior statement (not your's Dev) was a little unnecessary and at least borderline representative of provocation or incite. I could be wrong. The written word...so meh. Who knows? Always hard to tell without emoji's, voice inflection, and so on.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:27 PM   #22
Dev Null
Valued Poster

No worries. I'd probably get a little obsessive about it too if I lived in town. That's just how I'm wired.

But I'm also wired for putting things into perspective, so there you go.

I love to munch a gal's ass in session, but the first thing I want to do afterwards involves tequila.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:30 PM   #23
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Is the water worse than the feces your toothbrush is infested with?
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 10:43 PM   #24
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Oh, and those blow dryers in public bathrooms just concentrate fecal bacteria on your freshly washed hands. I usually just drip dry when there's no paper towels.

Yet, I still love munching a gal's ass in session. Just goes to show that human nature is complicated.
Old 10-27-2018, 02:48 PM   #25
mathguy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Yet, I still love munching a gal's ass in session. Just goes to show that human nature is complicated.
LMAO. Reminds me of CHIPS 2017 movie. The remake of the old CHIPS tv show that had the white and spanish California highway patrol officer duo.

Pena is Officer Francis Poncharello ("Ponch"). Dax is Officer Jon Baker.
Dax's character has a "major" issue with germs and smells. Major. It's fucking hilarious.
Pena's character has this sort of "sex addiction" type thing (lol). Not a real one but it's just funny.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dax: "Ponch I just hope you're not using your sex addiction to prey on girls with low self esteem."
Pena: "What r u talking about?"
Dax: "Well, Ponch, its just that girl back at ur apt? Tina? Lets be honest. She's....<pausing>... and I'm being generous here...<pause again>... a *2* maybe" [she was not a woman with typical "attractive" facial features]
Pena: "What????? Tina's like a full blown 8! What are you judging them by Jon? Their hair, their teeth, their face?"
Dax: "Uhhhhh....<dumbfounded look>...well, uh, yeaaaaa Ponch. <with a look of like "ummm duhhhhh?">
Pena: "Jon! That's soooo shallow. What's wrong with you. Tina's sexy. Shes confident. She's great in bed. She's smart. She knows what she wants. She has awesome self esteem and a great attitude and personality. *THATS* sexy. Now *that's* sexy man."
Dax: "<looking seriously dumbfounded now> <pausing with a sigh>... I dunno Ponch. Are you sure? I hope you know what your doing and not just hurting girls."
Pena: "Dude. Real talk. I ate her ass. <winks>"
Dax: "You what???!!!!"
Pena: "Yup. She ate mine too. <huge smile>"
Dax: "Wtf? <looking freaked out>"
Pena: "dude everyones eating everyones ass these days. it's like standard."
Dax: "what??? you think that's *standard*?"
Pena: "yea dude."
Dax: "but what about hygiene man?"
Pena: "ok here you go. check the bathroom. see babywipes? bingo....good to go! "
Dax: "ok so what do you do if you don't see 'em?"
Pena: "<slight pause>.....fuck it.... I do it anyways <huge grin>"

LMAO!!!!

Sidenote: The scene following that one is so hilarious that even after about 10th time watching this movie I still get stomach pains from laughing about Dax's character going into that crack house! Holy shit.

CHIPS 2017 (Michael Pena and Dax Shepard - it's good for a half dozen or so watches at least! Fucking hilarious!)
Old 10-27-2018, 05:36 PM   #26
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Looks like Maya Rudolph is in it, so I'm in. I'd love to eat her ass. I can almost imagine the look on her face.
Old 10-27-2018, 08:51 PM   #27
mathguy
Gaining Momentum

Ya she has a smaller part in the movie but that's also funny as hell too! LOL. Such a good movie. Really funny.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:07 PM   #28
Dev Null
Valued Poster

It was pretty funny for an action flick. Not my usual thing, but I had a few LOL moments despite myself.

I did enjoy the parts about munching ass being standard.

It was kind of ego-deflating though. I know that I didn't invent the concept, because I'd read about it in Dr. David Reuben, and a buddy of mine in high school used to talk about doing it.

I didn't discover the joy of munching ass until late in life, and it made me feel like a bad-ass. Now it's just standard.

Oh well, onward and upward.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women