Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2018, 08:57 AM   #46
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Funny I used to bang a girl from here who worked at Home Depot (still does). I always tried to get her to wear the apron. She now has a SO and all respectable. I never approached her in the store.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:29 PM   #47
Alfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Had one come into my shop 1 day for service . She didnt know i worked there an i drew her ticket .Fixed her car in record time .sent her on her way . Got a text later says come by i needa give you lunch an a present .Went the next day an dayum she comped me for such fine Fast work plus a damn good lunch . Went several times an then psssst Zip Moved on . Dayum i miss her !
Alfred is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:02 PM   #48
bandit007
Valued Poster

I have run into two at Starbucks. That's just a risk of living in far North Dallas on the Addison border. When your house is in provider ground zero you may run into a few. Another is in the same dog rescue group as I am. When we show up at events we just steer clear of each other.
bandit007 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:39 PM   #49
hunttolive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Worked at at telecommunications company with two providers in different departments. Ran into one at Costco and another at Stanley Korshack, she was with a sugar daddy.

Dallas is a SMALL town!
hunttolive is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 02:33 PM   #50
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Ran into Melannie Star once. I was walking in the store and was behind her thinking to myself "man that white girl got a fat ass" I grab a hand basket and she turns around. We both just look at each other and smile. I knew she was alone but we were hesitant to speak since she didn't know the situation. So I just said hi. She smiled, made sure the coast was clear, and said hello back. I went about my business but kept passing her on a few aisles. I finally text her and made jokes about meeting up in the bathroom. Never happened but we were on the same page lol.

Second story...I can't name the provider. I was at a bar in arlington. Immediately recognized her from Eccie but I had never seen her before for a session. Struck up some convo, a few drinks got her number, moved on but we kept locking eyes. She finally text me from the bar and was like "you can come back you know" We end up hooking up that night and a few times after that before she moved to Austin. Inside joke "salmon is a color" If that doesn't give me away to her...nothing will.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:53 PM   #51
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
The Grocery Store.. . We both gave a flirtatious smile just like if we were strangers and then a text from down the isle.

We had met on numerous occasions beforehand so was nothing out of the ordinary
+ 1 ... I guess we both have the same memory.. LOL.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:16 PM   #52
digitalbananna351
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Not sure if this counts but years ago I was at blockbuster on a weeknight, and bumped into a dancer that worked at the lodge. I saw her 1st and then lost track of her. I was peeking down an isle looking to locate her again and she busted me. She looked around and nodded her head. we both walked around the store for a bit and finally spoke. We agreed to go to my place as she had a roommate. That was the best reason ever to call in sick the next day. I'm sure she was providing and it was a regular thing. The money part was awkward because the 1st time was a hook up, and the next time I wanted to see her she was supposed to work, and I offered to help her out.
digitalbananna351 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:38 AM   #53
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
+ 1 ... I guess we both have the same memory.. LOL.
HAHA I didn't even know you commented earlier
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women