Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #16
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Look folks, stop calling everything foooking racist. Da bitch was foooking wasted. Like I've been there, but never entered someone's residence and I'm not quick to pull a gun out. Like I let my foooking hands fly first. Like no pussy, I'll whoop your ass with these hands then have a drink with you. Folks too quick to pull guns out, because they have zero nuts. Anyone can shoot someone, Shine Da Great prefers not to. Toodlez...
Naah I dont really fight people. I'm not gonna name drop but I've lost a couple cousins famous rappers here in Houston and it made us even more about that glock life. Yes I will pull out my gat in a sec with zero hesitation. Because what we know is that these new negroes and others be drugged up on stuff and will feel no pain from a physical altercation. Smart people shoot. It's the 21st century
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:05 PM   #17
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

You talk so willingly about guns Sistine like shooting someone is something to be joked about. It's a serious foooking matter. Not funny at all. You sisto would probably lose your nuts once Dem cell doors close and they shave your head. You aren't about that life and neither am I anymore. Consequences are foooked.
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
You talk so willingly about guns Sistine like shooting someone is something to be joked about. It's a serious foooking matter. Not funny at all. You sisto would probably lose your nuts once Dem cell doors close and they shave your head. You aren't about that life and neither am I anymore. Consequences are foooked.
That's cute. But where I grew up life was a jail cell ;-) you'll have to try harder
Old 09-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #19
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Even if we assume she didn't know the victim and she indeed made a mistake,showing up at his door
She needs to do serious time for this
She has no business being a fucking cop whatsoever..I don't know whose dick she sucked to get the job
If my key card fails twice at the hotel,I'm double checking the room number
Why would an intruder open the door for you? In his boxers at that
And her first instinct is to shoot him to death??

P.s to all the Bojangles cats blaming the victim..Even if he had blasted her ass for trying to open the apartment door,he'd be dead at the hands of another pig or facing a capital murder charge right now
The game is rigged
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:34 PM   #20
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I think you need to wait and see what they find. If they were fucking I'm sure texts were exchanged. They will fimd out. It sucks. Obviously she won't make detective on the force.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:24 PM   #21
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

They had a photo of two of them together circulating online(which turned out to be a different chick in it)
I don't think she knew him...if she did she's done
Her law enforcement career is over..that's a fact
A neighbor posted a video of the shooter after it went down
She was very distraught..if that was an act,she needs an Oscar

She still had no reason to shoot that man
He opened the door in his boxers for God's sake...
She must have really been out of it
Reports say she was still in her police uniform..pigs party in their suits?
Smh...this could have been any of us,white,Black,Hispanic or Asian
Crazy times we're living in
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:06 AM   #22
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
Even if we assume she didn't know the victim and she indeed made a mistake,showing up at his door
She needs to do serious time for this
She has no business being a fucking cop whatsoever..I don't know whose dick she sucked to get the job
If my key card fails twice at the hotel,I'm double checking the room number
Why would an intruder open the door for you? In his boxers at that
And her first instinct is to shoot him to death??

P.s to all the Bojangles cats blaming the victim..Even if he had blasted her ass for trying to open the apartment door,he'd be dead at the hands of another pig or facing a capital murder charge right now
The game is rigged

Nope I believe in a life for a life fuck giving her time. Also he's partly to blame. If he knew her then he allowed a situation to exist to where she felt she could do this to him and if he didn't know her then shame on him for opening the door for a stranger and a cop with no warrant. When my life is on the line fuck that uniform. When it's on then it's on.

We have got to stop thinking like you're thinking. If not brothers will keep getting mowed down. It's 2018 bruh who gives a fuck about facing Capital Murder charges when someone enters your home. You blast first if not then blast back you don't sit there like a sitting duck waiting for someone to take your head off and until yall realize this and stop being scared by saying well this could happen or this might happen so I will be a willing victim? So are you saying the alternative is accepting getting your head blown off because of what charges you might face while she's shooting to kill? She came to shoot dawg there are no if's, and's or but's to this. I never go to my door without my strap. NEVER I don't give a fuck what time of day it is. I see you standing there with my camera system so I have the drop anyway. Yall need to wake the fuck up.

Like Game once said. You either caught with it or caught without it. People get out of jail but they don't get out of caskets.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women