Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2018, 03:51 AM   #1
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58
Default Protocol at LMT establishments

Was wondering what the procedure is for extras at a LMT establishment? Would it be similar or the same as an AMP? How would you know? Asian LMTs? It can be a challenge to find one or know if it is available there. Thanks!
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:33 AM   #2
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Not sure if there is a "protocol". Each therapist and establishment is different. Of course, they are risking their license to provide extras. I tend to avoid, if I'm looking for extras.

BTW... Good "sticky" about licensed therapists and establishments at the top of this forum.
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:02 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

IMO the first step in the general "protocol" is No Discussion in Public*.

So, you've just violated Step One.

*That has been in my "protocol" since I discovered "pussy"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:24 AM   #4
FozzyTheBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

If the LMT keeps your goods covered, stands where they are difficult to reach/touch then the answer is going to likely be a firm NO.

They aren't dumb. They know when you are wanting them to explore your happy places. If you are unsure however, just ASK them politely. Its not like they don't see junk all day long already. If they decline politely, then relax and enjoy your massage. If getting your nut out is your primary goal, then visit places that are known to provide such services.
FozzyTheBear is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:48 AM   #5
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
IMO the first step in the general "protocol" is No Discussion in Public*.

So, you've just violated Step One.

*That has been in my "protocol" since I discovered "pussy"!
I'm not trying to out LMTs. I'm not asking for names or locations of establishments. I can find them on my own. This is a very generalized question. There are literally thousands of LMTs out there and no one is calling them out or revealing anything about them. It's just a question man.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:53 AM   #6
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear View Post
If the LMT keeps your goods covered, stands where they are difficult to reach/touch then the answer is going to likely be a firm NO.

They aren't dumb. They know when you are wanting them to explore your happy places. If you are unsure however, just ASK them politely. Its not like they don't see junk all day long already. If they decline politely, then relax and enjoy your massage. If getting your nut out is your primary goal, then visit places that are known to provide such services.
Fair enough. Thank you for the info. I was just curious. I usually stick to the well known AMPs. LMTs usually provide a better massage experience.
Old 08-31-2018, 11:00 AM   #7
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankx View Post
Not sure if there is a "protocol". Each therapist and establishment is different. Of course, they are risking their license to provide extras. I tend to avoid, if I'm looking for extras.

BTW... Good "sticky" about licensed therapists and establishments at the top of this forum.
Yes I read the sticky and understand about being discreet at professional establishments and keeping things on the low. I was just curious about some things. I read in the sticky that people had good times with LMTs. The ice had to be broken with them some kind of way. Thank you for your input.
Old 08-31-2018, 09:24 PM   #8
FozzyTheBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I visited one of my ATF today but asked for just a massage, no extras, which she was ok with as it appeared the boss had been leaning on them to keep it on the up and up more than normal. She kept the door open wider than normal.

She’s large and frumpy, nothing to look at but she is always smiling, always glad to see me. And she will bend your ass up and pound your body until you are melting in her hands. I’m pretty sure she isn’t certified in US but damn she knows her way around your pressure points, joints and muscle mass. Plus she isn’t afraid to lean into your nether regions. Whatever it takes.
FozzyTheBear is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 11:18 PM   #9
ComeSomeMore
BANNED

Touch their asses, tits and pussy with your hands while they give you a massage. If they aren't interested, they will push you away. You will get either a HJ or more depending on the girl. The girls will let you know what's on the menu after a little touchy and feely. Women especially Asian women can actually smell how much money is in your wallet or that you pay for extras. They have been doing it for a long time now.
ComeSomeMore is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:04 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
I'm not trying to out LMTs. I'm not asking for names or locations of establishments. I can find them on my own. This is a very generalized question. There are literally thousands of LMTs out there and no one is calling them out or revealing anything about them. It's just a question man.
You WERE asking about "protocol"!

Contrary to what some folks want everyone to believe there are ladies who will not see Eccie posters and/or Eccie reviewers. Others have asked not to be reviewed, but some "hobbyists" do it anyway, and some claim that because the LMT didn't say "don't review me" it means it's ok for them to reveal activities.

There LICENSED and STATE MONITORED activities are their livelihood, and many have families (including husbands/BFs) who are unaware of any extra-activities ongoing. You don't want your career put in jeopardy, so ..... that's part of the "protocol"!

Mutual respect. They respect your "privacy"! You respect theirs!
Old 09-01-2018, 08:07 PM   #11
Gramster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

shut the fuck up lexus. when they turn you over and are working on you get a lil blood down there get a chub going if they offer extras theyll ask if you want a massage there and if they dont they dont.
Gramster is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 08:45 PM   #12
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

There was a great sticky before eccie crapped out. Believe it was called "Ender's Primer" which provided advice on establishments that would go the extra mile.

Wish eccie would bring some of the more useful things back.
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 04:58 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramster View Post
shut the fuck up lexus.
Right back at you.

I guess you are one of those in favor of outing others' RW info.

I've never been "turned over" by a provider. Have you?
Old 09-02-2018, 05:00 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totempole View Post
There was a great sticky before eccie crapped out. Believe it was called "Ender's Primer" which provided advice on establishments that would go the extra mile.

Wish eccie would bring some of the more useful things back.
There was also a rather direct sticky about LMT's also that is no longer there. I'll bring up the same question I did about "dancers" and why their names can't be included in reviews? Is it because they'll get fired? Or some other reason?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women