Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2018, 08:27 PM   #1
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default Stripper boyfriend employee foooking handbook!

Several fellas understand Shines vast knowledge of strippers and strip clubs so they ask me Shine Da Great, how do I become a strippers boyfriend. Here ya go

1. Cannot have a foooking meaningful job. Cannot. If you are any type of professional you are a square and not fun enough. Will not work.

2. Cannot wake up before 2pm daily. Period. This is a late night person's life only.

3. Must have da hookup or be da hookup. Period.

4. Got to be a strong willed dude. No poosey need apply. She buy da car, you drop her off, but you must be late to pick her up at least one out of three days.

5. Must be down with her foooking other chicks because most are bi and must be cool with her dancing for and foooking other guys.

6. Must like cardi b and Drake's fefe

7. Got to be ok with a lot of noise and foooking dumb conversation late night so you either have to be a mindless foook or just good at faking.

8. It's going to be a bumpy ride. One minute she love you than da next she is going at your ass like Solange did Jay.

9. Must be a cool psychiatrist without actually being a psychiatrist. Check 1

10. Have got to be social media cognicent and a good picture taker, videographer.

11. Must hang around stripper "cool folks" and cannot foooking ever wear your pants like normal folks.

12. Must be willing to go to Dallas at the drop of a hat. That's where the real stripper money is. See #1

So eccos and eccas please help these guys and add to da list. Shine Da Great doesn't know everything and I might have missed something. Shout out to my homie Pxo! Treyway! Toodlez....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 12:05 AM   #2
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

interesting post shine.

my 2 cents is anyone who dates a stripper is a...clown. that said, one of my good buds-before i discovered the hobby-dated a stripper-she paid for 5 star hotels every weekend-and he only broke it off because she was an...alcoholic. unsexy af, according to him. he was ok with the table dances and the VIP, but the flying pots and pans? ya, not so much..

but when it comes to dating a provider, although it's not for me-tried it once for about 4 days til she forgot to come home one night lol-"it's complicated"..

double standard? indeed..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 03:06 AM   #3
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

So all this is saying he basically has to be a bum.

This is mostly true because most strippers have a boyfriend that's basically pimping them.

There's a sticky in the Strip Club forum that talks about dating strippers. Written many years ago, but still holds true today.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 06:39 PM   #4
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

mandingo, that is pretty funny. an updated version of some classic rules.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:00 PM   #5
DesertRunner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlvr11 View Post
mandingo, that is pretty funny. an updated version of some classic rules.
Truth.
DesertRunner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women