Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41502
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2018, 04:33 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffries View Post
Is this really a thing that supposedly helps?
Yes. Without diagnosing the source of your "back pain" IMO for six bucks or more bucks it's worth the try. As I said:

A "shot" (1 oz) in the morning and one in the evening for a couple of weeks to "jump start" the process and then only one shot a day from then on.

Again, IMO if a rub on your back helps the discomfort then this will do it. Cherry juice has natural anti-inflammatory properties. Caution: It's also a natural laxative, so more is not better unless you need the "assistance"!

The only folks I know who said it didn't work quit taking it before the 2-4 weeks for it to start working. If I lay off for 3-4 days my severe pain begins to return.

But don't take my word for it:

https://www.healthline.com/health/fo...e-benefits-you
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 03:32 PM   #17
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

If you’re looking for a legit massage for a low price, check the massage schools around Houston. I’ve hit them from time to time and can get an hour student massage from someone trying break into the legit massage industry for forty bucks.

I’ve never gone naked in one of those places though. Doesn’t feel right. Would be open to extras if the lady was okay with it but I get the impression they are all freaked out about getting caught or something.

I usually strip to my briefs. Helps with the flip too as sometime Jr doesn’t know a legit place from an extras place.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 03:57 PM   #18
mikemendez
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Lol, even at nail salons. Just saying, once the pedicure is complete and the sexy tech begins a relaxing leg and foot massage, ooops.
mikemendez is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:20 AM   #19
Effigy!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemendez View Post
Another place I fully recommend which is non-erotic as well, a place I visit when I simply want a good therapeutic massage is CJ massage located on Bellaire Boulevard between Gessner and Fondren almost next door to Chinese hot pot restaurant. Lisa also the manager, has very good massage skill, deep tissue or try the “ Lisa massage”. It’s priced higher than your typical one hour body massage but well worth the price. Lisa is also one of my top three therapists Non erotic in Houston. There is a second girl at this shop named Helen very nice looking girl very nice body has quite the rear end on her, not in my top three but has good massage skills nonetheless.

The gals at CJ always do a good job on a legit massage and they are just $40 per hour. (832) 742-5777. 8512 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77036. Naked, yes. Just not in the foot massage chair out front.
Effigy! is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:53 PM   #20
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Best non-erotic massage I have gotten was from Maggie at Maple before they changed owners. Thick and cute! Would have broken the piggy bank if she would have offered extras. Wonder where she went off to?
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:12 PM   #21
mikemendez
BANNED

Encounters: 14

The foot Massage shop located next to Fiesta Mart grocery store is related to Yeng Sheng on bellaire@ranchester, try petite Abby or Lisa, good body massage, Abby and I have some history, goes back to 2014/2015, YMMV. The Foot Massage on IH10 @ Blalock located adjacent to 99 ranch market and in the same strip center next to the Wing restaurant is also one of three related to Yeng Sheng, has pretty good massage therapist, strictly legit. I met a woman there, she left in early 2015 called herself Jane, was in my opinion the best at foot and body massage, she was totally legit in shop, I visited her for quite some time back in 2014, she had just gotten married and ended up divorced the end of same year, We hooked up a couple times at her townhome, very sexually aggressive, goodness gracias, she wanted to net another hubby and daddy to her young daughter, she moved on, not sure where or if still in the city.
mikemendez is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women