Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2018, 03:46 PM   #1
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375
Default Encounters

To my make clients in SBC I am curious as to why you see ladies here both local and travelers and do not do a review. I am aware that is your choice but I believe it is hindering our keeping locals and attracting travelers.
True if you see a lady more than once in a period of time you get no review credit but it still helps the provider and it also helps SBC look more like a provider friendly place.
I know a lot was discussed in the past about our city being safe but I think that is in the past.
Just my thoughts as I am also talking to some providers on their views.
Today it looks like we are just a small town with what I see posted
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:54 PM   #2
Cassmann
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I know what you mean. Know of several that haven't wrote a review, and Guys it Does help the ladies!! So don't be shy, write a review so we All know you have seen her, and help attract more traveling girls.
Cassmann is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:19 PM   #3
danceman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I always write a review, and most the time the Lady asks about the review that will be written. To tell the truth, have no understanding why anyone would not write a review!
danceman is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:34 PM   #4
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

SBC baffles me as well. SBC should be rockin. It appears to me both SBC and Tyler have a LOT of UTR Hobbiest. I agree with HD that the UTR guys do need to write a review from time to time. It will show the ladies that we are here. Hell, I write reviews just to write them. This isn't Dallas or Austin or Houston. We don't really gripe too much at poorly written reviews. We normally just give pointers on some things that should have been included like a showcase link or something. I could care less about PA Credit. I enjoy reliving the experience as I write it. Before the shut down, I would go back and reread my reviews just before repeating. It helped give me an idea of how I really wanted the next session to play out. Sure wish I could read my old reviews!!

But ... in short, good point HD!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 08:16 PM   #5
Randy Shreveport
Valued Poster

Everybody knows I don't do reviews, but I sometimes do post under coed to help the ladies.
Randy Shreveport is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:42 PM   #6
monroegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Reviews are important. The only times i have not written a review is when i see a provider and we just don't mesh. Sometimes two people just dont click and those few times(6 in all the years here on eccie) I didn't think that a no review was warranted but it would not be someone i personally would see. Other than that, a couple of ladies have asked not to write a review because of volume. Most of the ladies love a review because that gives them more exposure to other guys.
monroegent is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:30 AM   #7
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

To me a review of an encounter is to provide information about a lady so a gent can make a determination if he would like a visit. Menus, attitudes, tcb, experiences, ect.... change often that warrant updated reviews. I put more weight on a review a local gent makes over 200 out of town reviews. So if the experience is the same as the last 10 times I saw her I tend not to review.

The best thing that could happen is for the ladies participate in co-ed discussions giving them visibility and let their personality shine though. Accept others opinions even if we disagree and treat the ladies with respect.

EDIT: What is the reasoning behind not putting activities in the Activities section of the review?
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:14 PM   #8
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Pretty simple. I write reviews to share information with the other 7 here not the prying eyes of upgraded hookers.

When I. was a mod I installed the no moderator review policy. I just got use to nit writing reviews. Since then virtually every gal I reviewed or talked about got harassed and I get threatening texts.

So I just sit back and see the three local gals thati like, have my utr favorites, and share info with my back channel.

It all just cuts back on the drama that some thrive on.

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:56 PM   #9
34E Whitney Weston
Catch me while you can

User ID: 151509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone has to say it so I will.
Many times gents say they are going to write a review and do not, other times gents have never written a review and do not even know where to start.

Bottom line.
Reviews help ladies get new clients, no reviews and business drops off then they are no longer visiting your city.
34E Whitney Weston is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 06:46 PM   #10
Cassmann
Premium Access

Listen to WW guys she should know. Why I always try to write a review every visit, now if I'm seeing the same girl a couple times a month then I won't. But reviews Do help
Old 08-11-2018, 09:35 AM   #11
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will add a Plus1 to what WW said. I travel frequently and some things I look at are the encounters and ISO threads....they give a good indication as to the hobby activity level. Also, when I was first traveling, I found it quite helpful if one of my FIRST day clients wrote an encounter experience right away, it definitely increased interest in that area.

So yes, your experiences in an encounter are valuable not just to the ladies, but to yourselves as well

Stay safe and have fun. Peace and Karma ✌

Majic
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:39 AM   #12
Cassmann
Premium Access

And guys listen to what Majic says also. Just helps everyone out, girls and the guys as we Know how the experience was. Which can vary from day to day to weekly.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:43 PM   #13
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I'm trying to figure out what to do for my 50th Encounter! Seems like I should do something special but I can't seem to decide what? I absolutely love writing "encounters". Kinda makes me feel like I am employed by Penthouse or Playboy!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:44 PM   #14
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
I'm trying to figure out what to do for my 50th Encounter! Seems like I should do something special but I can't seem to decide what? I absolutely love writing "encounters". Kinda makes me feel like I am employed by Penthouse or Playboy!!
ETG - If I record my sessions will you do the review for me? Also I know these two girls from Oklahoma who will do justice to your #50.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:48 PM   #15
Poolboy318
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Less than a year in for me so reviews are super important to me. I have only missed one and it was because the lady asked me not to. Not here but in another state. She had gone UTR and didn’t want some gents knowing she was seeing me. Ladies review specials help.
Poolboy318 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women