Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163135
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #1
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240
Default Encounter: Lucky Haven’s House of GUCCI, House of Fun

Date: 8-2-18
Name: GUCCI (like the fashion house; not the same Gucci who was at Blue, but younger)
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: see above
Phone: 469-358-5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For 30-second CliffNotes version, read activities & bold parts of ROS); Charming and sweet GND offering authentic and enthusiastic GFE experience. Stellar IOP; Hyper-clean; non-Catholic; Hugs, superior DFK, mutual groping and compliments; submissive, kneeling BBBJ with fairly deep DT; TS Nuru reportedly available but not tried this time; fabulous cock worship on the table, including edging; sensual, tantric-like mutual teasing and playfulness; heavily lubed SS; DATY/69 “Kissing Gucci’s Coochie!”; Kama Sutra experimentation and mutual mind-expansion; more BBBJ cock worship including her intuitively adopting one of my favorite BBBJ positions (the FDAU, arms-up, chest/nipples caressing slavish head-bobbing DT morphing into FF lite) until long-hold CIM.
Hair Length and Color: tinted brunette (with golden highlights); see pics!
Age: Self-reported 24 (which I and the other ladies there find completely credible, much more so than the exaggerated age-police claim she’s 30; this is a pretty young’un!)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Rich, full DSL lips just made for smoothly surrounding one’s dripping cock; cute GND smiling face (though she’s shy about having it photographed); slightly curvy figure perfectly fitting the GND ideal; pretty, kissable B tits with responsive nipples; 5’1” and about 108 lbs; wears high heels for greater height; shaved kitty. (See pics).
Recommendation: Where do they find these young ladies just to pleasure us? Yes indeed!
BobbyMann is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:15 PM   #2
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240
Default FAQ

To respond to those who’ve enquired, Gucci is:

* Not the same provider as “GG” (who’s not there at the moment anyway; they’re completely different providers with GG a familiar mainstay to us and this Gucci brand new and younger)

*. Not the older and reportedly less capable provider (I've not seen her) who has popped up under that name e.g. at Jade, either

* Not Catholic (but otherwise a nice substitute for NYNY’s Angela, who’s sadly been gone a while now)

* No, Greek is not on her menu (though by all means please join me in polite but persistent preparatory porta playfulness!)

* Comparable in service to (in my personal view has a slight edge over) Judy, who’s absent at present but expected back in upcoming weeks

* Comparable in looks as well (IMHO) to also attractive young Judy, as one can pretty much tell from the pics of Gucci I took (though I forgot to indicate in the “headline” that there ARE pics here -- https://imgur.com/a/9IavA2E -- sorry!)

* Actually 24 years old (fortunately, the age-police must have somehow broken old habits and relented, apparently acquiescing to someone on staff correcting that misleading info on another review that she was 30 -- she's not 30 or more)

*. Did I said how full and kissable her lips were, and how perfect they are as a receptacle and guide leading to that tunnel-of-love oral?

Lucky Haven seems to have a bit of a competitive advantage right now in terms of quantity and diversity of providers in combining fantastic and "experienced pro" talent (e.g. Shasha, Pepsi, “T”) in addition to very attractive and appealing fresh, lively, new, younger talent (e.g. Kiss, Gucci, Judy, etc -- some of the youngest and prettiest Korean talent in town, in fact!).

A truly delectable menu indeed!

At the moment, Gucci is accompanied there by Shasha, the lovely Kiss, and true dynamo Pepsi -- and I'm told there's more to cum as early as this weekend. (They seem to somehow have a steady stream of some of the most pristine and intriguing new talent coming to our wonderful AMPburg!)

[In addition to the providers just named and whoever else there is in the process of being trained/assimilated, GG, “T” (her preferred name, vs “Traci”) and Judy are all taking a break but expected to return soon].
BobbyMann is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women