Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163065
Yssup Rider60686
gman4453281
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36815
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2018, 05:22 AM   #1
Bigarcock
Account Disabled

Default Provider snags Batesville guys DL and posts all his personal info to skip the games

So like the title says one lovely lady went for the jugular on this guy and posted his work, email, address, cell and to add insult to injury, it seems she stole his DL and tossed a pic of that up on skip the games website. Accompanying that little bit of info the poster goes in detail complaining about him being a time waster which of course justifies stealing his dl and publicly outing him as a hobbyist.

Hell hath no fury and all that right....

Yet another reason to stick to eccie for both roles in the system. Either as a provider you can avoid a jackass screwing you over on a setup date and then blowing you off after you made the effort and kept your schedule open. And as a hobbyist after you trusted a provider in the screening process not to steal your fucking DL and post your shit online. Both are way in the wrong here...but outing this guy really seems like overkill and like someone broke some unwritten rules there. That's potentially social, career, family ender fallout type shit.

Btw if you live in Batesville you might want to make sure this isn't you or your not missing your DL.

Staff Edit - Remove Link to real World Info - Biomed1
Quote:
Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Bigarcock is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:04 AM   #2
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 56

He probably sent her a picture of it. I have had providers ask for pictures of my drivers license or work ID to verify me, but this is exactly why I always refused to give it. I just always found someone else to see. The only time I ever have, was to an Asian agency in las vegas that was highly reviewed in Eccie. They required a picture of your license, however they let you blank out all your personal info. All they wanted was your picture, DOB and state to verify you visiting Vegas and not LE, and you were old enough. I saw this too and feel for the guy. It was pretty harsh.
sas72032 is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:06 AM   #3
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did anyone see the chick with "Sex" written on her forehead then she wrote "toy" on her mouth using the 0 from her mouth as the 0 in toy! If someone finds it please post it, lol with that kind of talent on there, I'm not surprised something crazy happens on there at least once a day.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 10:06 AM   #4
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 56

I didn’t see that but it would be funny.
sas72032 is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 12:30 PM   #5
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas72032 View Post
I didn’t see that but it would be funny.
She looked like a sex clown lol it was funny and scary at the same time
Old 07-31-2018, 06:28 AM   #6
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

BD I saw that. It looked like a cross between John Wayne Gacy and Harley Quinn. Almost screen shot it, but decided against
diveguy6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:46 AM   #7
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveguy6 View Post
BD I saw that. It looked like a cross between John Wayne Gacy and Harley Quinn. Almost screen shot it, but decided against
Lol it was crazy. Looked like she was a few months early for Halloween...
Old 07-31-2018, 06:33 PM   #8
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Time to come back to the Original Topic.
Quote:
Provider snags Batesville guys DL and posts all his personal info to skip the games
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women