Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2018, 04:26 AM   #1
Dank Memes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Out of towner needs help

Ok so here is the deal, I will be in Dallas for three days in October for business. Subsequently it happens to be my birthday as well! So I would very much like to party my ass off for the days after my meeting. However I am not from Texas and have never been so here's what I need help with.

Ladies: I need company! I have decided to splurge and treat you girls to a night out, all on me of course. I'm thinking twelve hours should do, unless you want to hang out for two nights then that can be arranged too, though I would prefer company of a different lady each day/night, but if your hot as fuck your hot as fuck and so be it. As far as the evening of my birthday i will require two pieces of arm candy, without a doubt decided. So if you either have friends or don't mind sharing my attention then thats perfect. Also, I do not plan on sleeping very much, neither should you. Party! Party! Party!

Gentlemen: What I need help with from my fellow boys is simple. Refer me to your favorite girls of course would be nice, but also I need to find a twenty-four hours full nude strip club.They dont really have many any fully nude clubs where i am from so this is a must.I mean what better birthday present can i get myself than to already have a hottie on each arm and go see some more baddies, VIP style!? I'm sure it exists somewhere, I have been checking Google but that only tells me so much. I need the real juicy ones, preferably with a VIP area that I could rent for the night, and with a hotel room close by. I will be looking into the club reviews but still, a little help would be much appreciated.

Side note: I would love to tell everyone from Oklahoma that I've met since I moved here that Texas is way more fun and much better girls, I know I've met one or two and oh my god were they hot! Oklahoma kind of blows, and this is the perfect opportunity for me to fuck around and get fucked up away from the people I know, so I can just let loose and party hard for a change!

Pretty please!?

Thank you in advance!
Dank Memes is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 10:18 AM   #2
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

just some advise. you might be too far out on your time frame. A lot can happen between now and October for you and for any interested ladies. You might want to wait until later to post. If you don't mind putting up a deposit then I am sure you could find a few girls to commit this far in advance. There are however, some cautions in doing that though. I would wait until a week before you arrive, or maybe even a few days to post.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 12:04 AM   #3
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ILL B AVAILABLE
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women