Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41261
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2018, 11:37 AM   #46
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Services provided should always be between you and the provider imo. It’s always ymmv with reviews giving you a glimpse of what might be available.

You are not buying a tv here.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 06:40 PM   #47
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
Services provided should always be between you and the provider imo. It’s always ymmv with reviews giving you a glimpse of what might be available.
I disagree. This site is for sharing actual info. There is nothing wrong if you do not wish to share, but if you care to do so, why would you just want to share the good experiences only? Could it be fear of retaliation from the studio, provider, WKs? There is a reason why there is an activities line in reviews, if everyone thought that services were between the client and provider, then the activities portion in reviews would be blank. You are right that it is always ymmv, but reviews are for posting YOUR EXPERIENCE, hence the name "review", not what you think others might possibly get.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 07:17 PM   #48
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Ask yourself that because all your reviews are ‘yes’.

I have ‘no’ reviews.

I only review maybe 10% of my sessions. Some of my favorite girls, best session or utr I don’t review. Some ho hum sessions I don’t review. I review when I want to or if there is a review special and I want to hold up my end of the bargain
Old 07-10-2018, 03:23 AM   #49
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

I appreciate your civil dialog, dallasfan, it is a rarity on Eccie!

I do not know what your qualifications for the recommendation on your reviews go, but of my 38 reviews, they may all give "yes" on the recommendation, but my criteria for that just means that she did not rip me off by either cash and dash or bait and switch, she did not cut my time short, and of course, I got my nut. However, the ROS of the reviews are my honest opinion of how the session went, including but not limited to the provider's TCB skills and overall attitude during the session. If it was "would I see her again" instead of would I recommend her, then I would have several "no's". There is no made up bullshit for entertainment value for views or in hopes that other dudes will give me props, or embellishment to satisfy her or in the Relax case, the owner who has BCD access. Looking at your 62 reviews, there is 1 "no" recommendation and that was on a BP girl over 5 years ago, so that really does not mean much.

Keeping on thread subject, I believe that if you look at the history of the reviews/back channel info of Relax2013, the pattern is IF a guy chooses to post a review of his less than stellar session, as in the OP's case, or even mentions it in the back channels, then he is eventually banned from returning to the studio in the future. As you have said in a previous post, all sessions are YMMV. And, as I am sure you also know, not every girl brings her "A" game every single time. But, because the client is paying every time, he should have the right to review his experience if he so chooses, without repercussions from Relax or their WKs. After all, Eccie is an ALL relevant info a guy wishes to share site, not posting just the good stuff or else site.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:10 AM   #50
dallasfan
Valued Poster

The truth in the review is whether you will go back.

I’ve seen negative reviews and there has been plenty of negative comments about some of the girls at relax. But there is a difference between making a negative comment and having an agenda against a girl.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:31 AM   #51
discerning_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
The truth in the review is whether you will go back.

I’ve seen negative reviews and there has been plenty of negative comments about some of the girls at relax. But there is a difference between making a negative comment and having an agenda against a girl.

^^^^^^^^ This.

I think there is a huge difference between highlighting the negatives vs being completely negative.
discerning_guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:56 AM   #52
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

I agree with you, dallasfan, the truth is IN the review itself as it should be, not in the recommendation to others, as far as whether the reviewer will see the provider again or not. That is why my criteria is what it is.

I have seen negative reviews/comments on Relax girls too, and I am pretty sure that all who have done those reviews were subsequently banned from future visits. Take the OP of this thread/review as an example. He authored a negative review, tho not in a review format, with no animosity against Fawn, Hell, he even scheduled with her knowing she does not do upgrades, but he was perturbed with the scheduler who per him lied about the activities, so he was just relating his experience and I saw no agenda against Fawn or Relax for that matter, reading the review. Then it appears that instead of an apology for the misinformation, the response he recieved from Relax was that he was banned from future visits.

Old 07-10-2018, 08:09 AM   #53
dallasfan
Valued Poster

he was mad she didn’t do ss but she actually did do ss but with a condom so the scheduler did not lie.

Sometimes people get so mad you can’t reason with them and I think that is where the ban came in. The guy said he went there for two years without a problem. He could have just chalk this up to a bad session and mark her of the list.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:09 AM   #54
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Could be about him being so mad and unable to reason with him and he said the magic word(s) that made Relax give him the boot, valid point. But what would make a good client of two years with no issues before, get to that stage of banning him from future visits? Did he pay full price and get told "too bad"? It is all speculation at best, but there is definitely more to the story on both sides.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women