Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42423
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36843
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2018, 09:01 PM   #16
bigdik11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I used to have ED issues when I was in my 20's. It was so much pressure having sex and trying to please her... If she was having a great time, it was pressure to keep that up.

Well, I didn't actually have ED at all. I got with a girl that didn't like to have sex. I could literally last for hours. I was horny and she didn't want to. She would be trying to sleep and i'd be behind her dry humping her and grabbing her tit while she complained. Then i'd take her panties off with her still complaining and fuck her until she got up saying she had to pee. I went from not wanting sex with women I had to perform well for to wanting it every couple nights. The secret to sex is not giving a damn and fucking her like you are a caveman penetrating her till she cant take anymore.
bigdik11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:34 AM   #17
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

^^^What a buzzkill. Much of the above sounds like coercion and violations of consent to me.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:35 AM   #18
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Come on over baby I'll show you again lol
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:43 AM   #19
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I don't at all find it to be burdensome to teach a guest who comes to visit me just as long as they are actually willing to learn what works for me. It's important to be present and mindful. As has already been stated by some of y'all, paying attention to your partner's body cues helps. Exchanging actual words is great too. I love when I'm asked "is this okay" as an example.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:15 AM   #20
fanuvmxpx
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default pro tip: preheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
^^^What a buzzkill. Much of the above sounds like coercion and violations of consent to me.

Not to mention that in his most recent review he said he doesn't do DATY. Maybe the lady would have loved to enjoy sex but was never given the opportunity. I dated a girl who could not climax vaginally, didn't matter if she had a dick/dildo, etc. Enjoyable, but could never climax.

Now, same lady, put on a good DATY show and you would swear her hips were defying gravity. Personal opinion of course, but there is no better preheat oven than a post-DATY woman.
fanuvmxpx is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:18 AM   #21
bigdik11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanuvmxpx View Post
Not to mention that in his most recent review he said he doesn't do DATY. Maybe the lady would have loved to enjoy sex but was never given the opportunity. I dated a girl who could not climax vaginally, didn't matter if she had a dick/dildo, etc. Enjoyable, but could never climax.

Now, same lady, put on a good DATY show and you would swear her hips were defying gravity. Personal opinion of course, but there is no better preheat oven than a post-DATY woman.
Big difference between RL and these girls. If I meet someone and they like DATY then I am down and quite good at it.

Now with these lovely ladies on here.

If they are LETTING me go down on them because I am PAYING for it then I pass. I don't mind sex or BJ simply because I am paying for it, but not DATY.

Now if the girl is able to convince me that she wants DATY and it has nothing to do with me paying her money then i'm game.
bigdik11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:11 PM   #22
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

I don't always do DATY but if you pound pussy like I do then it needs to be ready.
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:32 PM   #23
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you all need to learn 4play ..lol
hey I can only teach you if you are willing to learn and don't mine me telling you how I want you to F*** me
and don't you all tells us how to do a BJ or how it works best for you . so guys can teach as well
at 50 I think I got my teaching skills down
just like fine wine I get better with age

there always time to learn better skills
if your a guy who only into yourself and not who your with at then time , you never make her get to climax and she will fake it ..

Daty is one way to get her worked up if she into it!
if your not sure how to, then learn ask who you are with one hr at a time ..lol
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women