Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2018, 05:45 AM   #16
Dougas615
Registered Member

I understand the providers views . I don’t mind providing some personal info for screening . But 99% of providers requires 2 provider references . How do you get 2 provider refs if very few sees newbies . I did the p411 a few years ago , all they did was call my job . No real background check .
Dougas615 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:52 AM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

There are thousands of threads here on how to references. If someone cannot figure it out then that is on them.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 06:15 AM   #18
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic_gem View Post
Thank u for this post! I get sooo many guys with no references, don’t wanna pay small cheap deposit, and don’t want to provide screening
And Then they like to say our screening is waaay too much!! Smh
I agree with all of that except that d word. Now if you traveling across state for a weekend, then I understand that as well.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 07:59 PM   #19
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amina Aston View Post

I've noticed that for some reason men are having major difficulties with providing screening information. If you were apart of the hobby prior to the seizure, then you should know better. Period. Too many men are too hot to trot, and are flowing in from BP unfortunately. You should never see a provider without providing her some form of verification. I personally don't care how BP was run. We all want to safely enjoy ourselves. Don't contact providers with no intention of verifying yourself. It's a literal unsafe, highly questionable waste of time. While some ladies may be very hard up for cash, not all of us are willing to be persecuted over a potential meeting. I've been getting an influx of messages from unserious time wasters. Step it up guys. Learn how screening works, and stop being scary. We need to ensure our safety too. 🙄
I do understand the need for references but then again, anything that links my hobby and real world identities is a definite no,and trust me, the requests are ridiculously too personal. Example is someone asking for my real first and last name and a copy of my drivers license. While I understand the need for it, it's not supposed to be hard to help hobbyists have some privacy during the process. Maybe suggest a method for newbies that addresses their need for discretion.
iquit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women