Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162134
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2018, 03:20 PM   #31
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
I love it when the ladies post to take up for their selfs and all the broke ass losers jump in with their lady bashing opinions ^^^^. Guys can post anything on here lol....butt not the ladies. Wtf mods??? Do guys give better blow jobs are what...
Wrong

ECCIE is an equal opportunity self promoting, self incriminating, and/or self destructive posting board for both Men & Women. Some are smarter and/or dumber than others based on their posts or lack thereof.

The quality of the blow jobs can be subjective or objective depending on who you ask.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:38 PM   #32
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerngentl View Post
I honestly love your posts/point of views on things regarding the hobby BLM69 and you no doubt could be correct sir. I don’t review much but have been with well over 150 in the hobby to believe I trust my judgement enough to know this chick isn’t just bullshitting this board. She definitely is not an innocent princess but she also isn’t stupid enough to potentially ruin her new career over $110 for shits and giggles.

I absolutely could be wrong or could be right. I am just stating my opinion on what I believe I have observed from her character over the three sessions that I have experienced.

Either way the man just admitted he shorted her on comment #20.
He did admit of making a mistake on a $20, I guess we'll never know the truth of the matter, been around long enough and seen it all here, and have learned that some hookers lie often

For the hurt tricks;
I do love when WK's get bent out of shape with my comments, take your captain save-a-hoe crying self and take a deep breath, you're just a trick on a hooker board and no one cares about your hurt feelings, especially the whores.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:39 PM   #33
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Whores will lie to your face man, she's got you fooled as you're believing everything she tells you, only they know the truth of what happened BCD

Maybe the Doc already went in raw on your innocent princess, she seems to be looking for cocks for $ everywhere possible.

And hobbyists(Douchebags) won’t lie? You start off by calling her a liar but followed it by saying only they know what happened. Which is it? Is she a liar or do only they know? btw he admitted he shorted her money and hasn’t paid her and top of that he repeatedly asked her for bb after being repeatedly told no. So why aren’t you bagging on him? Oh that’s right all whores are liars and being a douchebag is ok
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:44 PM   #34
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
And hobbyists(Douchebags) won’t lie? You start off by calling her a liar but followed it by saying only they know what happened. Which is it? Is she a liar or do only they know? btw he admitted he shorted her money and hasn’t paid her and top of that he repeatedly asked her for bb after being repeatedly told no. So why aren’t you bagging on him? Oh that’s right all whores are liars and being a douchebag is ok
It's ok man, take a deep breath, you just miss my previous post above yours, we don't know what happened exactly. Don't get all worked up about it
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #35
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yeah txe. Chill out and let the BigLittleMan bash the ladies he can never afford to see. And...if he could actually afford to pay... would not even give his bashing ass a HJ. He can't short a lady with no money lol

BLM needs to stick to cruising in mommy's car lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 05:52 PM   #36
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah txe. Chill out and let the BigLittleMan bash the ladies he can never afford to see. And...if he could actually afford to pay... would not even give his bashing ass a HJ. He can't short a lady with no money lol

You and txe need to go on a date wearing your capes and talk about what big strong men you both are defending hookers. Darn nerds
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:39 PM   #37
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

If She thinks I shorted her 110 instead of $20, I will happily share the text exchanged right here on this board with her permission...

Otherwise, I will give you what you think I owe you Molly. Send me your address or PayPal or Venmo, whatever. I'll pay what I don't owe and hopefully you can sleep at night knowing I worked my ass off for that money I paid. The end. This thread is dead to me. I may check back only because it's getting comical. " He called me a whore!" I damn sure didn't but if I did I wouldn't be lie right? This isn't Tender. Lol
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:36 PM   #38
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBWC View Post
If She thinks I shorted her 110 instead of $20, I will happily share the text exchanged right here on this board with her permission...

Otherwise, I will give you what you think I owe you Molly. Send me your address or PayPal or Venmo, whatever. I'll pay what I don't owe and hopefully you can sleep at night knowing I worked my ass off for that money I paid. The end. This thread is dead to me. I may check back only because it's getting comical. " He called me a whore!" I damn sure didn't but if I did I wouldn't be lie right? This isn't Tender. Lol
The OP good with him posting the proof to back his story up? If not send that over to the nerdy WK's in here to shut them up finally.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:41 PM   #39
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Wrong thread... Lmao
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:53 PM   #40
Heidi.Fly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 410533
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default hahahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
I mean, in fairness to his side, it's easy for us guys to get paranoid about that. You wouldn't BELIEVE how many of the girls on here are hookers. Makes it hard to find the spiritual connection we all come here for.

This made the whole thread totally worth the read! LOL
Heidi.Fly is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:09 AM   #41
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You and txe need to go on a date wearing your capes and talk about what big strong men you both are defending hookers. Darn nerds
You do realize the nerds are likely the richest men in the world. More nerds on the billionaires list that any other group.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 07:59 PM   #42
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Right on
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 08:38 PM   #43
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default this may be the best post on this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Wrong

ECCIE is an equal opportunity self promoting, self incriminating, and/or self destructive posting board for both Men & Women. Some are smarter and/or dumber than others based on their posts or lack thereof.

The quality of the blow jobs can be subjective or objective depending on who you ask.

and if it happened as you said Molly then shame on him. And that is about the best you will get out of this.
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women