Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2018, 09:07 PM   #31
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer that the money laid out on the desk and you excuse yourself to restroom.....i will count your donation leave it where you dropped it and I will not collect it until our time is over...

I do this so that all parties involved are comfortable....just in case something happens and the entire donation ends up not belonging to me....i prefer to leave it out...

For really regular clients I don't mind then paying afterwards.

My thing is I want to make it seem as less like a transaction as possible...

When my suitor comes over....i want him to feel like I'm treating him as if he's my long lost bf or something...a big hug and dfk right when you walk in....i might even grab your cock...lol

I screen pretty well...and ppl do not play games with me here nor do I get ncns or anything like that....

Every lady is different....

If you place your donation out your lady can relax...kendall is very right about that..it just helps us relax...

Edit: one thing I have a hard time comprehending though is why guys don't set out the money right away especially when you meet a lady for the first time...you know what you're there for...why drag that out and make them ask you for it...thats just plain dumb imo....and asking for problems
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:05 PM   #32
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post

Well this is certainly a new take on crossovers...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:24 AM   #33
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I’ve never understood the confusion here.

If you were the one selling, how would you prefer it? The answer is obvious.

And if you’re worried about a cash and dash, do some damn research first.

With a well researched and reviewed lady, the chance of getting burned is extremely low.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:42 AM   #34
Daddys_Doll
Plays Nice or Naughty

User ID: 441903
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally don’t care for envelopes! Just put it on the counter as soon you arrive so I’m not giving you the side-eye and making things all awkward! Hahah! But honestly, I hate having to count right in front of the client, but the minute I don’t is the minute I may get stiffed! Luckily that doesn’t happen much! *knock on wood*
Daddys_Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:00 PM   #35
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Paying after also protects both parties. If either party is an undercover, there is no case. Money never changed hands.

Girls that ask for money up front never gets a tip for exceptional service.

Usually money never even come up. I would say that I have been asked to pay up front less than 1% of the time. And half of those sessions where I paid up front were bad or blah.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:14 PM   #36
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
Paying after also protects both parties. If either party is an undercover, there is no case. Money never changed hands.

Girls that ask for money up front never gets a tip for exceptional service.

Usually money never even come up. I would say that I have been asked to pay up front less than 1% of the time. And half of those sessions where I paid up front were bad or blah.

Those sessions were bad or blah because they had to ASK you for their donation. I'm sure those same providers gave exceptional service to the gentlemen that paid before services were performed because they put their mind and pussy at ease.

Maybe the providers don't expect you to pay upfront because of how many reviews you have which may indicate you wouldn't want your reputation questioned if you didn't pay donation.

At least with these posts, research is done and both clients and providers can visit with like minded individuals.
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 09:22 PM   #37
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Pre-paying for anything hobby is a bad idea, What motivation does a provider have at that point? I've been down this road a few times where I had to say WTF to get what's owed

my last one said to me "the next visit is on me" after I handed her $ one night without service, she caught a case of amnesia and was asking for $ for the next meeting. That was the last time I text her for anything

I have my ways of doing things and nothing will change that, whore don't like it, I move on to the next one. Simple
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 09:33 AM   #38
Ipthirteen1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Thanks for all the input. This post was not a "How Am I Supposed to Pay a Provider?" question. I am intelligent, polite, and mannered. I always allow provide the lady the courtesy of privacy with the donation in order to verify the amount. This part of the appointment has never been an issue for me. I do not have to be coached on when or where to leave the donation. Nor am I advocating to the other clients that you need to change your preferences. You be you and I'll be me.

The question was one for the ladies, of how much they appreciate decorum in this transaction. I did not expect a unanimous consensus, nor did I get one. I was simply seeking a few opinions with which to further inform myself. And as for the repeated advice to seek a better caliber of provider, I already strive to do that, thank you.
Ipthirteen1701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 09:56 AM   #39
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddys_Doll View Post
I personally don’t care for envelopes! Just put it on the counter as soon you arrive so I’m not giving you the side-eye and making things all awkward! Hahah! But honestly, I hate having to count right in front of the client, but the minute I don’t is the minute I may get stiffed! Luckily that doesn’t happen much! *knock on wood*
But.... isn't the entire point for you to get stiffed?
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:09 AM   #40
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I just plop it on a convenient level surface whenever there's a pregnant enough pause in the moment (maybe after the greet, or while I'm getting dressed if I didn't do it earlier). Well, I lay it down easy, not a clunking, 'THUNK' or anything.

Some of the new girls reach their hands out for it, or even ask for it. I try to edjumacate them with a head shake and/or say don't give a UC the satisfaction. Sure, they can bust you anyway, but don't give them any layups. Let the guy sit the money down. I know you want to make sure he pays, but that doesn't mean reaching out for it. It's better to give away some free pussy than to fall into a trap.

I don't bother with envelopes, either. It becomes a wasted step, IMO, not to mention being a chance for a dirtbag to skimp out with a couple bills on top and fake money/paper underneath.

All of this is conjecture for me anyway, since I'm so ruggedly handsome, built like a Greek god, and have the perfectly sized dick to please all women, because they slip the donation back in pocket before I leave.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:35 PM   #41
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

I don't give a shit about etiquette and donation. I work my ass off for that disposable income and I'm going to throw it down on the first spot I see in both parties view and take my pants off. Fuck an envelope. I don't have the time
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 01:42 PM   #42
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Very good information provided in this thread. I was used to ASPD days when money in an envelope was de rigueur.
saustin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women