Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35916
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2018, 09:26 PM   #1
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This is one theory about pimps.

This is one theory about pimps. (Or an Agency to make it sound more legal)
Again:
(This is a theory by a 65 y/o old blue haired smurf) (No names will be mentioned to protect the innocent)
let’s imagine that the Agency and his top girl comes to town and he starts to promote the girl and writes reviews showing the elaborate amounts of money he spent on this fabulous prize.
Heck he may even make up fake emails to fake reviews, her too idk, some of these new reviews on these girls are by someone that just joined and they sure do know how to write a damn good review.
But she isn’t the only one in his stable., They stay on the board (corner) boasting how this one and that one is so good at particular things.
For someone that stays on the board all today and into the wee hours of the night, and clams to dish out thousands of dollars each month according to his written reviews, sure has my attention.
That’s one rich sob.
IMO only a pimp could afford to do that.
And If I’m not mistaken he did start out in Vegas. (He as in my imagination)
Just make me go hum..
Oh and when somebody else comes in with a crew of girls he calls them out because that’s what they do.
So when somebody claims another person is being pimped, just take it with a grain of salt that everybody is being pimped, even when their pimping themselves.

Note: Not all pimps (agencies) beat their girls, They just take a cut of the money they worked so hard to make together.

This is just a theory, nothing can be proven that I know?
Except that the abuse of the other girls I think is pretty well documented..

Heck, just now I was called 65 years old by the spice girl.
There is a list of other girls that has been called names, and ran off, they even run off their own clients if they stop paying them money for their time. and accuse others of things on this board., I believe this Arkansas board has been taken over by some very nasty people.

If you like how they dictate to you of who you should spend your time with than do as they say and let them keep making money. Pimping ain't easy but some make it look easy manipulating their johns.

Oh and like one white knight said, Eccie won't run off pimps..sound like he knows the rules around here~
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:33 PM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

I think I speak for, well, everyone, when I say: huh?

This guy is intrigued though...

Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:51 PM   #3
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I think I speak for, well, everyone, when I say: huh?

This guy is intrigued
Yes it reminds me of the same picture some other troll sent me in my email last week.. do you know each other?
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:56 PM   #4
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
This is one theory about pimps. (Or an Agency to make it sound more legal)
Again:
(This is a theory by a 65 y/o old blue haired smurf) (No names will be mentioned to protect the innocent)
let’s imagine that the Agency and his top girl comes to town and he starts to promote the girl and writes reviews showing the elaborate amounts of money he spent on this fabulous prize.
Heck he may even make up fake emails to fake reviews, her too.

Interesting theory Sandy

So when somebody claims another person is being pimped, just take it with a grain of salt that everybody is being pimped, even when their pimping themselves.

Maybe that's why he thinks I'm a pimp bc I'm pimping myself

There is a list of other girls that has been called names, and ran off, they even run off their own clients if they stop paying them money for their time. and accuse others of things on this board. I believe this Arkansas board has been taken over by some very nasty people.

I Couldn't have said it any better Sandy

If you like how they dictate to you of who you should spend your time with than do as they say and let them keep making money. Pimping ain't easy but some make it look easy manipulating their johns.

GD in particular. In my experience most clients like to choose from themselves who they want to see. They don't like to feel obligated or pressured into or out of seeing any one provider. Whats the point of a huge playground if you can only play one the thing. No grown man should allow themselves to be be told who and who they shouldn't see by either provider or hobbyist

Oh and like one white knight said, Eccie won't run off pimps..sound like he knows the rules around here~

Or maybe it sounds like she knows the rules, I'm still not sure who is who lol

Crazy
BuxomBeauty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women