Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2018, 06:48 AM   #1
sanjayhot1988
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default not receiving responses

i messaged 2 providers almost 3 days back, i haven't gotten a response, I see that the messages state "unread", but i do see the providers last activity until an hour ago, what may be the case here? this is the first time i am contacting they both, so i am not blocked or anything, does this simply mean they are ignoring it?
sanjayhot1988 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:54 AM   #2
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Either ignoring it, busy and forgot, maybe just have mass amounts of messages flowing into their inbox so whichever they happen to click on and screen first is the lucky guy...

...it could be lots of things but my advice to you is be patient, perhaps reach out to a different lady in the mean time? And *dont become a stalker*. Maybe they dont want to see you because they instantly "DNS" anyone who joined in 2014 lol

it could be anything is all Im saying love and best not to become fixated on one or two people in this great wide hobby world of ours
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:03 AM   #3
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

send Ginger Lynn a copy of your messages to the other two; she’ll critique them for you. You may have an ineffective approach
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:32 AM   #4
CaseyKK
Account Disabled

User ID: 418249
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes there’s too many pms in the inbox. Multiple reasons
CaseyKK is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:43 AM   #5
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They may not be available for sessions so they might not reply until they are, or they could be booked. And like Gingerlyn stated, they could have overlooked your message by accident or simply haven’t gotten to it yet.

Be patient, do not be aggressive or degrading and give them time! I’m sure they’re more than worth the wait, most of the ladies on here are!
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:17 PM   #6
Screwtapemcgee
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Don't take it personally... If you don't get a response, move on. There are plenty of lovely ladies on here that will get back to you in a timely manner.
Screwtapemcgee is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:43 PM   #7
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wait a few days and try again? Persistence might be flattering if you don't overdo it, and there's nothing wrong with keeping your name warm. If they get a lot of time-wasters, then it might separate you from the pack.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:03 PM   #8
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Perhaps the rumors and speculations made by two other providers regarding your stalker like tendencies is starting to gain traction.

I don't believe it and the hookers need to be forbidden from doing this but until us dudes unite they will continue to make decisions on what's best for them. Not what's best for the guys.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 10:39 AM   #9
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Given that the op's visible track record is quite limited, one review way overdue timewise and another more recently, it may well be that:

1) providers consider you low relative value on a grand scale
2) you didn't exactly meet the provider's info data specifications when you reached out, for example, making a "generic" inquiry rather than specifying "I'd like one hour of your time this Wednesday at 9 or 10 a.m."
3) if you were seeking a session with a very low volume provider she likely may have many regulars awaiting entry and you are at the end of a list.

In any case, my TDL (and I don't know about yours, obviously) is frequently adjusted when I never get the courtesy of a reply.

My counsel to the o.p. is that:

-- he should immediately invest a few bucks in PA
-- ditto for P411
-- post more regularly so folks can evaluate his board presence, persona and likes, dislikes

-- expect that merely by raising the "reply issue" here, he has possibly turned off some providers when they do whatever research they may do into making a connection -- or not.

For the record, the o.p. and all other newbies should also research the Austin newbie friendly thread right cheer in the coed forum.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1355351

= = = = =

^^^ the only "dude" who should connect with ^^^ ought to be Paul Bunyan (pronounced as in "bunion" which certainly describes an annoyance usually on a human foot but possibly also a fitting description of a hemmorhoid!) btw, Bunyan's pet was Babe the Blue Ox and was named such since he never got laid -- BLUE BALLS -- which apparently also describes the condition of ^^^
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women