Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
sanjayhot1988
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default amps vs independent providers

hi guys,

i have visited providers but haven't visited amps as yet...I am planning to try out amps as well...in what way does an amp differ from visiting an independent provider? while comparing it lets consider an amp in which you can do everything with the girl just like an independent provider...im confused as to if you can do the same in both, then what would be the difference in experience?

some of my initial thoughts were,
1) in amps girls dont do msog? one shot and it is over?
2) amp girls come at a slightly lower cost per hr?

correct me in these 2 and add more if there is any !

Cheers guys !
sanjayhot1988 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:51 PM   #2
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What are amps?
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:57 PM   #3
raptorvid
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
What are amps?
Asian Massage Parlors
raptorvid is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #4
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ooooo. Thank you.
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:18 AM   #5
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117
Default AMPs vs Indy Providers

I switch back and forth between Indys, Agencies and AMPs, so here is what I can share with you:

First of all, most AMPs in Austin are not FS. The few that are FS charge around $200 for the hour, 1 shot. The advantage of an AMP is the relaxing and slow build up. If the massage is skilled and the teasing is skilled, you can get amazing full hour satisfaction (even if just a HJ). When the AMP is FS, it is generally CBJ and limited kissing. While BBBJ and kissing can be found, it is more the exception than the norm.

Advantages of Indy providers (for some): generally more on the menu. It is the reverse of AMP. DFK and BBBJ are more the norm for indys. You start the action right away, so if you are already heated up and ready to rock 'n roll, you can get an hour (or half hour) of steady action.

An indy can provide GFE and can feel like a date. An hour costs more, but there is more "action" in that hour. An AMP gives a different experience. You really need to appreciate the actual massage and teasing aspects for it to be worth it.

Each outlet has something different to offer. I have had Strip Club experiences that are far more memorable than many indy and AMP experiences. I would say try everything. There are many ways to be satisfied!
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:57 AM   #6
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
I switch back and forth between Indys, Agencies and AMPs, so here is what I can share with you:

First of all, most AMPs in Austin are not FS. The few that are FS charge around $200 for the hour, 1 shot. The advantage of an AMP is the relaxing and slow build up. If the massage is skilled and the teasing is skilled, you can get amazing full hour satisfaction (even if just a HJ). When the AMP is FS, it is generally CBJ and limited kissing. While BBBJ and kissing can be found, it is more the exception than the norm.

Advantages of Indy providers (for some): generally more on the menu. It is the reverse of AMP. DFK and BBBJ are more the norm for indys. You start the action right away, so if you are already heated up and ready to rock 'n roll, you can get an hour (or half hour) of steady action.

An indy can provide GFE and can feel like a date. An hour costs more, but there is more "action" in that hour. An AMP gives a different experience. You really need to appreciate the actual massage and teasing aspects for it to be worth it.

Each outlet has something different to offer. I have had Strip Club experiences that are far more memorable than many indy and AMP experiences. I would say try everything. There are many ways to be satisfied!

Absolutely, variety is awesome! It would just be nice if guys could know what they were getting into before they went.

As for me, I provide real therapeutic deep curative work. I'm a great choice if you're looking for a legit and more intensely therapy-focused massage, with some fun and ultimate release at the end. If you're achy after a stressful work week or athletic endeavors, I'm your girl.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:47 AM   #7
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

All very good and accurate points. One omission is that with AMPs, they are store front, walk in style, even if they take a call to make an appt. What this means is you often don't know who you are getting as a provider, AND there is traffic coming/going. I generally don't dig walking past a busy sandwich shop to get my rocks off. And of course, having a monger or two waiting in the lobby of the AMP.

Miss V and the other indys are generally much more discreet in terms of location and you know who will be providing service. And I can attest to Miss V's skills with FBSM.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:56 AM   #8
Miss Valentina
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww, that's awesome thanks!!!

Old 03-06-2018, 12:10 PM   #9
Bigbigbear1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

If only Miss V did not have that won’t see you without a days notice and was more short notice friendly...she probably would have sat on my face plenty of times lol! One day Miss V maybe we can figure it out....lol! I do enjoy your humor
Bigbigbear1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:35 PM   #10
Miss Valentina
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You're right. I have other interests and businesses that take precedence that I must work around, and I also actually check references which takes as much time as it takes other hookers to get back to me, so I'm not a good fit for last minute client.

However I try very hard to accommodate former guests in good standing if they request a same-day appointment as they are already screened, I know and trust them, and there should be perks to being a great client.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:40 PM   #11
xrival14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I just wish Miss V wasn’t down south. I love the attitude, but I don’t get down there often at all.
xrival14 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:46 PM   #12
Miss Valentina
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrival14 View Post
I just wish Miss V wasn’t down south. I love the attitude, but I don’t get down there often at all.
Well, as much as I would love making this thread all about me...(cough) all I can say is gimme a holler if you ever find yourself on the south side, you'll be damned happy you did!!!

I'm heading skiing tomorrow, so if anyone wants to come rub me next week, give me a shout because this big ass will need a rubbin'.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:20 PM   #13
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Tell us more Miss V!

I'm trying to make Liz jealous.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:15 PM   #14
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
It would just be nice if guys could know what they were getting into before they went.
Finally we can agree on something once again.

I sure wish I'd known what I was getting into. Sure would have prevented the trauma.

Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:48 AM   #15
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

"this big ass will need a rubbin"

That sounds Hot

probably gonna have to take you Up on That beautiful
sydmo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women