Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2018, 04:43 PM   #1
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Somewhere between SB and provider

The gray areas just keep getting grayer...

These landlords asked for sex instead of rent
'Bedroom in return for cooking, cleaning and oral once or twice a week'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/articl...1-daaeedf029ee
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:39 PM   #2
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had that happen to me last week while looking at a rental property in Corsicana.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:52 PM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
The gray areas just keep getting grayer...
'Bedroom in return for cooking, cleaning and oral once or twice a week'...
Marriage redefined
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:41 AM   #4
SinOrSwim
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

As a divorced man with plenty of room in my home I have thought about it. Would have to be the right situation. and, I dont' want to play with just one person so they would ahve to know that. And, I would have to be comfortable with them playing with others as well. Seems like a tough balance. But, I also like my alone time so not sure I want someone living here all the time. pros and cons......just like anything else.

What's the saying.......you don't pay them for sex........you pay them to leave. LOL You might get by cheaper with a live in but they dn't leave. that is a major negative.
SinOrSwim is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 10:50 AM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Too bad the "journalist" who wrote that went into if with a closed mind. When she admits she went into it "to see how big the PROBLEM is", and repeatedly sounds shocked that advertisements offering lodging for sex actually expect sex,
will that makes the objectivity of the post very questionable.

For a while I shared a 2 bedroom place with an apartment mate in DC. I was only there for about a year I thought, and didn't want to buy. The guy got transferred (Army) a couple months into the year, and I posted for another person to rent the second bedroom. The price and location were good for DC so I got a good number of inquiries, both men and women.

I never brought up "sex for rent" because I didn't realize that waz a big thing, but also because I would have trouble covering the whole rent. But I would guess about half the women who came to see the place brought it up, hoping to trade sex for some or all their share of the rent.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 05:07 PM   #6
finman56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Back in the 80's after my first divorce, I had 2 strippers living with me at my house. Both also has day jobs. One I was boinking, the other not, she had a boyfriend. It came to an end when the 1 was boinking started hooking also. Boy it was a fun time for a late 20's guy, many a time she would come home at 2am and want to boink and I had to be at work at 6am, yep fun times.They moved out one day when I was at work. I was fortunate not to get cleaned out. Sadly the 1 wasn't sleeping with died in car crash a few years later Staff Edit DD
finman56 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women