Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41489
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2018, 11:39 PM   #16
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
Plus why do you need to post this?

That could be asked of all the content on this site. I didn't like what he posted and could have went the rest of my life without seeing the pictures he linked to. But how is it different than linking to a news story or anything else that doesn't violate the rules?

All I care about is that the rules are enforced equally. Even for the ones on here I don't care for.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:58 AM   #17
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I don't entirely agree. I mean, I agree with fairness and all, but the shit OP originally posted, which I never saw but, having been tricked into googling "blue waffle" a decade ago, I knew what it was, and that it was intended solely to offend. The mods deleted the links even though I'm not sure what part of the TOS it violated, and according to nut-job, earned him points that he says were later removed. (Honestly though, by now, like my psycho ex, I assume that anything he says is the opposite of the truth.) In spite of that, I cheered when they deleted the links and gave him points for it. ECCIE not being a democratic society, I wish the mods or admins would take more latitude in some situations. I have to respect their playing by the rules they set, but I wish from time to time someone in the power chain would think "Nope, this dick is doing nothing but making it hard for everybody else to play nice" and arbitrarily banning that member, and anyone else from that IP forevermore. I know, absolute power corrupts absolutely. When I'm elected God, shit in this universe is gonna CHANGE. All the way down to the law of gravity, which will be modified as to not affect tits and balls, among other things. I hope y'all will all remember this come election day.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:36 AM   #18
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

You'd feel that way till you were the target of a mod for as little as not liking you.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:59 AM   #19
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

I know, I know. It's just that the mods are as gods, and above mere mortal pettiness
Old 03-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #20
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

So, whut tha OP is sayin' is thet e'erybody oughta stay clear o' tha new Waffle House thet jus' opened in tha Smurf Village?
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 01:29 PM   #21
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
You'd feel that way till you were the target of a mod for as little as not liking you.
I don't think for a second that the mods are targeting me.

I recently got 10 points for writing about a forbidden topic in a MOCO thread. I got 10 points for this thread.

That's 20 points for two very recent infractions meaning my points prior to those were not even 5.

If I was a target and if I was bad for Eccie they would have already banned me just like all of the others.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #22
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

The day is young.
Old 03-03-2018, 06:01 PM   #23
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I don't think for a second that the mods are targeting me.

I recently got 10 points for writing about a forbidden topic in a MOCO thread. I got 10 points for this thread.

That's 20 points for two very recent infractions meaning my points prior to those were not even 5.

If I was a target and if I was bad for Eccie they would have already banned me just like all of the others.

I didnt say they were targeting you. It was a hypothetical statement.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women