Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2018, 12:30 PM   #1
yeaaaa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default shy guys

So I probably come off more shy than most, and some (not many) of my appointments end up at the seemingly awkward stage of 'so, are you ready to start?', depending a lot on how the provider handles things.

Ladies, what's your best advice for those of us that are too goofy to casually get things goin' once the conversation starts dragging? What are your thoughts? Sometimes it feels a bit off to just start groping - I know it's a silly thing to do or ask, because we all know what's going on, but I'd like to hear your side of it! How do you save appointments with no chemistry?
yeaaaa is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:21 PM   #2
MiyagiSnatchSlapper
BANNED

Simple..... walk in. Drop your pants. Toss a fortune cookie on the ground. When the chick goes to pick it up, move forward. She will take it from there. You are welcome.
MiyagiSnatchSlapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:26 PM   #3
yeaaaa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper View Post
Simple..... walk in. Drop your pants. Toss a fortune cookie on the ground. When the chick goes to pick it up, move forward. She will take it from there. You are welcome.
yeaaaa is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:31 PM   #4
justaphase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper View Post
That made me laugh so hard! Is there really any doubt who this is?
justaphase is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:47 PM   #5
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

That's really hard for me to imagine because I'm very ambitious, confident and have model like looks and a hot body.

I suggest that you keep in mind that it's your session and what you say goes. Make sure you make that crystal clear.

After you set the foundation tell her to squeal like a pig and it will def make things more light hearted. Females love to laugh and love a man who takes control.

Best of luck!

https://youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 04:03 PM   #6
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly can't say I have many appointments with little or no chemistry at all so it seems a bit foreign ha, I also actually enjoy shy or "akwardly" presented men because it turns me on to take control and put them at ease then watch the timidness melt away as I blow their (mind). I think it would be most pleasing in those situations for the provider to discern what the vibe is between the two of you, and intuit the next best thing to do to ensure an enjoyable session. I think if both people are committed to having fun and she is wanting you to enjoy you stay chemistry should flow naturally. Awkwardness is merely overthinking things most of the time, imo. There are exceptions though, sometimes it may just not be a match, in that unforunate case I don't think there's anything with just getting down to business
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 06:55 PM   #7
MiyagiSnatchSlapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
That's really hard for me to imagine because I'm very ambitious, confident and have model like looks and a hot body.

I suggest that you keep in mind that it's your session and what you say goes. Make sure you make that crystal clear.

After you set the foundation tell her to squeal like a pig and it will def make things more light hearted. Females love to laugh and love a man who takes control.

Best of luck!

https://youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8
Now I know how you feel Tree. My mom is sleeping with baby Jesus as well. I had a dream the other night. Turns out your mom is not very happy with some of your lady selections. She said she was very disappointed that you are managing girls. I guess my mom was over heard chatting with an angel. My mom feels bad. But your mom is pissed. Just wanted you to hear it from me. I know it was a dream but it seemed so real.

Then I had a nightmare after I fell back asleep. Jade Rose was doing bad things with Whispers, Rockerrick, Assfucker and WinDixie. Jade was rejecting all of them like a Rockerrick P411 request. It got ugly. I suddenly felt like I was trapped in my dream catcher. Both your mom and mine were laughing. I woke and found myself in a fishing net. Scared the hell out of me.

Tree any help you can offer to help Alana Kay keep her word would be greatly appreciated. Your management skills might just make the difference. As you well know, Alana Kay and I are in love. We simply need to get rid of the lazy ass boyfriend / pimp.

Thank you in advance for your help. Mom says hi.
MiyagiSnatchSlapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:07 PM   #8
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:33 PM   #9
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Some ladies will get things started, and some will wait for you to make the first move.

In every case, you're certainly not the first shy or nervous guy they have ever seen. Believe it or not they are real people you can be open and honest with. She may be nervous too, after all she's never met you before and has ample reason to be a bit wary.

You don't need to start with a grope. Hold her hand, trace around her fingers with yours, stroke her palm and the inside of her wrist. Make eye contact. Kiss her fingertips. It'll happen.
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women