Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41269
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35673
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2018, 12:41 PM   #16
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Since when is a legal brothel not part of the hobby? I'd consider any P4P to be part of the hobby, myself.

Cheers,

bcg
Only in my own mind, probably. It just felt like a much different thing to me. Maybe it’s the legality vs. illegality that caused me to perceive it differently. Certainly it’s the same sport, just played on a bit different field.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:57 PM   #17
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky457 View Post
Winter of 1989. I saw an ad for a massage parlor in one of those free newspapers. I didn’t have a car at the time, so I took a cab. I gave the driver the street address, because o didn’t want to say the name of the place. When we got there the building was empty. It was a sketchy part of town,he asks “are you sure? What are you looking for?” I hesitated a second and he asked “ are you looking for Le Club!”. That was the place , and he knew right where to go! The experience itself was ok, but it was the ride there, had was the funny part. Moral of the story: cabbies know everything!
Classically, supposedly the savviest providers in a city manage to put together a network of cabbies who'd funnel horny businessmen from out of town to them. I suppose now that Uber and Lyft are trying to make cabs a thing of the past (welcome to the "gig economy"), that may no longer be accurate.

That said, there's an old joke I can't resist telling, about the conventioneer who, newly arrived in Boston, wanted to follow his buddy's recommendation of what seafood he should sample while there. So he gets into the cab, and asks the cabbie, "Hey, were can a guy get scrod here?" (Yes, "scrod" is a name for a type of fish, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrod).

The cabbie tuns around, looks at the conventioneer, and replied, "Man, in my twenty years of driving a hack here I've been asked that question many times, but you're the first guy who's asked me that in the pluperfect subjunctive."

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?...shot&play=true

obFirstTime: My first time was in the Philippines when I was serving in the Navy. Paid US$10 to buy a bargirl I'd been flirting with for two hours out of the bar, then paid her another $30. She spent the night, it was the best sex of my life up to that point, and the next morning she washed me in the shower, dressed me, and treated me like a king.

I've often contemplated retiring there...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:21 PM   #18
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Classically, supposedly the savviest providers in a city manage to put together a network of cabbies who'd funnel horny businessmen from out of town to them. I suppose now that Uber and Lyft are trying to make cabs a thing of the past (welcome to the "gig economy"), that may no longer be accurate.

That said, there's an old joke I can't resist telling, about the conventioneer who, newly arrived in Boston, wanted to follow his buddy's recommendation of what seafood he should sample while there. So he gets into the cab, and asks the cabbie, "Hey, were can a guy get scrod here?" (Yes, "scrod" is a name for a type of fish, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrod).

The cabbie tuns around, looks at the conventioneer, and replied, "Man, in my twenty years of driving a hack here I've been asked that question many times, but you're the first guy who's asked me that in the pluperfect subjunctive."

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?...shot&play=true

obFirstTime: My first time was in the Philippines when I was serving in the Navy. Paid US$10 to buy a bargirl I'd been flirting with for two hours out of the bar, then paid her another $30. She spent the night, it was the best sex of my life up to that point, and the next morning she washed me in the shower, dressed me, and treated me like a king.

I've often contemplated retiring there...

Cheers,

bcg

$40.00?!?! Say whaaaaaat?! Bar girl sounds like the unicorn of providers.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:40 PM   #19
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
$40.00?!?! Say whaaaaaat?! Bar girl sounds like the unicorn of providers.
A couple of factors involved in that pricing. First, as we used to say when I was there, you never realized how close to worthless the Philippine peso was until you started exchanging it for US$ (and we got a better-than-official rate off the "grey market", as just about everyone was dealing US currency); secondly (and related), we were giving them a princely amount relative to their standard of living, and third, a lot of those girls were playing to get married to a sailor or Marine and get a ticket to the US on an immigrant visa (marriages that, once the girl got her green card and learned how to manage a checkbook, tended to end pretty quickly).

Basically, if you were looking for pussy for rent, it was a buyer's market.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:47 PM   #20
hotrod9898
Valued Poster

Well... i was at a strip club with a buddy and stumbled upon the best looking near naked brunette i've ever laid eyes on. I've done the strip club thing on occasion for the past 20 years and i've heard stories but never experienced anything like i did this night. she eyed me about the time i did her and she comes over, spins around and sits right on my lap and starts whispering lord knows what in my ear with one arm around me and her other hand massaging my johnson, very discreet like lol. needless to say, i wasn't about to say no to her proposed lap dance so off we go. this was a regular lap dance with a bouncer overlooking the usual started and i watched her keeping an eye on him and when he wasn't paying attention she grabbed my hand and ran it down her skimp panties and you know what happened there. A couple of seconds of that i asked her wtf simply from being pretty shocked that i was sitting there doing that especially with someone as stunning as this. she smiled and asked "want more?"... well here's where the bud light came into play... and my debit card... and a side room and me absolutely getting my world rocked like never before. i was pretty blown away. we exchanged numbers and we continued to see each other every chance i got for a couple of years and it all got better and better with each experience until I found out a little more about her and realized i was feeding a Staff Edit. we had a pretty good relationship and i confronted her about it and she hesitantly admitted it. I told her i was done at this point which was difficult because of what i was walking away from but my conscience wouldn't allow me to continue. she kept in touch and finally cleaned her act up and got out of rehab and we did see each other a few more times before she moved off and started playing for the other team lol. at this point i was accustomed to having a GF when i wanted and not when i didn't lol so a little research landed me here and i'm very glad i settled on a hot little 'blonde' upscale number as my first provider, which reminds me, it's been way too long.
hotrod9898 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:29 PM   #21
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Great story Hotrod! Glad that chick got better.

And I too am looking forward for my upscale date pretty soon :-)
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women