Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60866
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2018, 10:19 AM   #16
Curved65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

I map it out on Google just to make sure I’m on time and for the quickest route so the fun can begin when it’s supposed to.
Curved65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:34 AM   #17
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curved65 View Post
I map it out on Google just to make sure I’m on time and for the quickest route so the fun can begin when it’s supposed to.
Mapping, yes. Makes total sense. But he meant that he did that street view thingy so he could actually see my physical place. And sent me a text describing the specifics about what my bldg looks like, which at first glance of the text, really freaked me out, bc I was thinking "how does this guy know what my place looks like since he's never been there yet."

I then re-read the txt and understood, but it still jarred me a bit and put me on edge. As said, when someone is nervous, it makes us nervous!
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:39 AM   #18
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I would show up half hour early so I could drive through the parking lot slowly and look onto all the cars to see if the anyone stood out like LE. Then I would pick the back of the Hotel and park watching for LE activity....

Now I see well reviewed providers only. Time and the knowledge many well known hobbiests have reviewed you gives me confidence the next time I am in your city to see you.
Great point and which comes back to what I was implying.

If you're looking for trouble, or something that looks suspicious, odds are, you're going to find it.

What is literally an innocuous car driving past or someone walking on the street, in a nervous mind, turns to danger or something "off."

As you said, if you do the research and only see well reviewed/documented ladies, I would hope that would put someone's mind more at ease.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:50 PM   #19
karmachameleon
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I think Victoria makes some really good points for, not just newbies in the hobby, but even those first time meetings; even if it's two veterans having their first encounter. It happens the other way around, too. Providers have caused me to get a little nervous because of their demeanour or their location. Good providers do their best to make clients comfortable; however, clients have to realize it's a two-way street and work at making that first meeting as comfortable for the provider by being as calm and cool as possible.
karmachameleon is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:15 PM   #20
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmachameleon View Post
I think Victoria makes some really good points for, not just newbies in the hobby, but even those first time meetings; even if it's two veterans having their first encounter. It happens the other way around, too. Providers have caused me to get a little nervous because of their demeanour or their location. Good providers do their best to make clients comfortable; however, clients have to realize it's a two-way street and work at making that first meeting as comfortable for the provider by being as calm and cool as possible.
Thank you sir, and completely agree!
Old 01-30-2018, 01:48 PM   #21
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Indeed, some excellent thoughts have been discussed here.

I think researching a meeting location beforehand, yes, even satellite and "street view" imagery, makes good sense, and I've always done it when making outcalls to gents at their private homes. Nothing wrong with being cognizant of environment, and who wants to get lost in an unknown area? Some subdivisions have cookie cutter houses that look alike, street numbers that are hard to find, and can be even harder to navigate at night without a visual of the destination.

The need for well-established, reviewed ladies willing to see newbies, plus details about their expectations, inspired me to put together the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List with helpful data for frisky fellows all in one place: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691&page=34

A couple of points made in this thread may find their way into my Practical Primer for New Hobbyists at the top of each page of the HNFPL.

This topic has been appreciated!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women